Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! :flower:

Amy, I can totally see a second line on that test and it looks pink :shock: Super early start to a bfp or another shotty batch?! :wacko:

Please someone look at my posts through my profile...late AF - tons of symptoms - still BFN

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! :flower:

Amy, I can totally see a second line on that test and it looks pink :shock: Super early start to a bfp or another shotty batch?! :wacko:

I think it's the standard Windfo second line. :wacko:
image.jpg

It's really too early to be anything else. I was actually hoping to see snow white, so I could be excited when I did get a line. I'm allowing 1 fmu, 1 afternoon & 1 pm test only!

Why do I do this? :haha: enhanced:
image.jpg

My knee is healing, slowly. I still have not worked out & I can't kneel. I'm thankful it's better than it was in the beginning though. That was terrible. Thanks for asking!

Glad it's on the mend! :hugs:

Man, those evaps - evil I tell ya! That's a trip that they changed the style of wondfo yet again! I currently have two types of packages of them [one's pink and one's purple] but the tests look like the regular old school pink handled ones :wacko:

I think I've seen that packaging online [amazon] but somehow ended up with the purple package?! :shrug: I wonder why they keep changing them? And since starting to TTC in 2012 they seem to have gone down hill in quality [more evaps and whatnot] :dohh:

I don't think we get those here. I tried a few times last time because people were going on about them being better than some other ICs but couldn't find them in the UK.

So my pm test came a little early, lol. My guess is these just have a very obvious antibody strip. The bottom one was by 5 min.
image.jpg

And 10 min, but still wet.

image.jpg

You guys said you wanted to see tests! :haha: It's going to be a long week!

Just so you can call me queen of evaps, dry:
image.jpg

We do love test pics though lol can't wait for tomorrow's installment.
I'm going to do one more opk tomorrow. If it's dark I may do more but if it's really light I think I'll take the one from earlier as a + because it's dried to one, and I've did look +, and leave the opks for the rest of this cycle.

Or it's twins :shock: :haha: J/k I can see those lines though.

Yay for more tests - I will live vicariously through you :)

Ok, because I'm an addict here is 1 more. I swear it's the last one for the night!
image.jpg

I can't attach more than 1 from my phone. Here they are dry. I can legit see lines on them all irl. Crazy evaps :wacko:image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->