Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a wonderful time on our trip, was really nice to have some alone time with my DH :cloud9:

We didn't manage to get in much BD time, (sharing a suite with my parents so kind of awkward). We did manage to get a session in today though:haha:

Also, probably TMI but I've finally noticed some EWCM last week, which is exciting. I haven't noticed any since Isla was born so hopefully it's a good sign.

Exciting to see all these tests, can't wait to see what happens mid week but looks promising!!!

Right I think I'm going to take yesterday's test as positive, so have altered my FF accordingly. Today's test is negative. It's embarrassing how many tests I took yesterday, but here are yesterday mid morning, which I thought was almost positive, followed by lunch time, then the others I took through out the day, then today's mid morning. My CP is high soft and open. Had a slight temp rise this morning though, so who knows.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5cd76b40.jpg

Sounds good Kay! I went through 36 opk this month, there is no shame in this thread! :haha:
Bottom is fmu, not sure if you can make anything out. The lighting in my bathroom is terrible so early. Anyway, I'd say it's still there, but the last one yesterday is a bit darker. Either way they are just shadows.
image.jpg

So that means you're in a tww then Kay?

Yay luv - I see it too - lets hope it gets darker!!

The line up:
photo.jpg

Who knows if they will turn into anything. It's fun testing anyway :thumbup:

Yeah Kay, when should we expect to see tests from you?! :haha:

Now I kinda feel like I'm seeing something that's not really there. I'm not doing another until tonight. I could lose my mind with stupid shadows! :wacko:

DUDE - haha not to call ya dude or anything but DUDE!! There is totally and completely a line on that last one! :shock: Either those tests are super sensitive or they suck big time - I guess I wouldn't be too shocked by either one! :dohh: :haha:

I'm walking up to school for a new entrants meeting for DS3 and so can't see the pic well so will check that out when I'm home. I'm hoping today or even yesterday will be marked at O when FF gives me cross hairs but who knows. I may not even be O-ing at all yet. Stupid body lol hopefully if I do get cross hairs I'll have a 2ww rather than a 4 day lol

DUDE - haha not to call ya dude or anything but DUDE!! There is totally and completely a line on that last one! :shock: Either those tests are super sensitive or they suck big time - I guess I wouldn't be too shocked by either one! :dohh: :haha:

Lmao! I wouldn't be shocked either way also. They showed the super squinty shadow at 7dpo with haven & didn't become obvious until 9/10 dpo. The frer wasn't bfp until 10dpo. Testing early is fun, but obsessive too. I'm thinking this may be my last shot. My dh is really stressed about the whole thing & I'm not sure it's worth it :(

I'll keep everything crossed that they turn out to be a positive then Amy

I may possibly buy some cheap tests on Saturday, if af doesn't make an early appearance. I'm still paranoid that I'll buy them and she'll turn up too early.
As unlikely as it is I worked out if I do get a BFP this month then I'd be due mid march. Meaning I'd have a Feb, 2 March and 2 October babies. Nothing like getting the birthdays out the way quickly is there lol

I may possibly buy some cheap tests on Saturday, if af doesn't make an early appearance. I'm still paranoid that I'll buy them and she'll turn up too early.
As unlikely as it is I worked out if I do get a BFP this month then I'd be due mid march. Meaning I'd have a Feb, 2 March and 2 October babies. Nothing like getting the birthdays out the way quickly is there lol

FX af doesn't show early [or at all :winkwink:]

Maybe it's a good luck thing with the months you've ended up pregnant in the past :thumbup:

Maybe it is. I'll take the close birthdays if it means I get a bfp quicker LOL

Glad I'm not the only one who figures out my due date the day I O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->