Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

We aren't even trying this month and I still looked it up... juuuuust in case :haha: :blush:

[March 20th btw! :rofl:]

Phew, I'm not the only one doing that then lol

BTW what time is it where you are? its 9:30pm here. I sometimes post in the day then keep checking back and wondering if its the middle of the night where you all are.

there is 100% something there when you do that. WHAT it is, I'm still not sure lol

OK so that means when I post at 10am, its 2am where you are and 5am where Amy is.

Yep! Time difference has always boggled my mind. It's so crazy to me that there are people currently in tomorrow :shock: It's like they're in the future :haha: :blush:

Wow I'm gone a day and there's so much to catch up on!

Amy I can see something on your tests too! Maybe it's time for a frer?

Kay hurray for tww!!!

I still don't know what is going on here. Yesterday when I was at the airport I felt something hmmm 'coming out'. I thought maybe my period had come early but I went to the toilet and there was a lot of milky dc, and one long snot like something coming out! I couldnt really examine it properly because I had baby strapped to me in the carrier and she wasnt at all happy about the situation. So then I thought maybe I was ovulating finally but when I got home took an opk and it was negative. Argh! I wish I had never taken those opks, at least I would just assume I was in the tww instead of being in limbo land!

It's still to early for a frer. I need to see some progression on these first. Although I find it odd that I have gotten a line on literally every test I have taken except for 1 today with diluted pee. Who knows. They are probably all evaps. It's ok I'm having a really tough night. My oldest really acted like a total asshole about the possibility of having more children. She made me feel awful. Really took the wind out of my sails. I plan to talk to dh tonight & tell him I'm done. Between his stress & her reaction I just can't.

Sorry you are in limbo Steph. It's one of the worst places to be :hugs:

Aw Amy I'm sorry your eldest had a bad reaction to the possibility of more kids. What did she say? So this really is your last chance?

Honestly, she almost stopped talking to me with the last baby. She said I was ruining her life. I'm not sure what the issue is. She does not take care of the others, she has a very privileged life. She is just a spoiled baby about this subject. It's really terrible because otherwise she is awesome. She just received the presidential academic award for getting nothing less than an A for all 3 years of middle school. Actually she only has 1 A this report card - the rest are A+. She dresses age appropriately, she's artistic, funny, a great sister & she broke my heart.
I need to be done. I'm being selfish to my kids & my dh.

You must be really proud of her. I guess sometimes teenagers act out when they can't put things into words. Hope whatever happens everyone can be happy again :hugs:

Sorry things are so stressful right now Amy. I still see something on your tests, really hope it's a BFP! :hugs:

Good luck Kay, I really hope your in the TWW, keeping everything crossed for you.

Steph, also feeling a bit in limbo re my no AF. It's frustrating not knowing what's going on with my body after being so aware of what was going on before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->