Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Oh man im so nervous! I see my urogyno tomorrow. Im afraid of finding something wrong yet afraid they wont find anything to help. I just want my sex life back again...but hope its a fixable thing that wont mess with future ttc and pg. :( im so stressed. And we dont have tbe money to pay another deductible this year. :( sorry for my pity party.

Heather I hope everything goes well and that they find a cause. What is the problem exactly, is it just really painful? Let us know how you get on!

Emily I didnt get af back for a year with dd1 because she was such a booby monster, so I've been to your limbo land, it's frustrating!

I took a pregnancy test today and despite turning it in all sorts of directions, I couldn't see a line. Buuuuuut I have also worked out my due date, just in case! Its 6th of march by lmp although I would probably have a February baby if it decided to come early too!

So I am still testing, because I don't know whats happening/happened yet, cp is still HSO and it usually goes right to LFC by the next day after I O'd. I got this mid morning
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5122e90d.jpg

after 10/15 minutes
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2ea017f1.jpg

so getting darker again.

Kay it's so frustrating! Whats been happening to me is that mid-morning its usually darker and later in the day its fainter.

Something happened today which made me think maybe I've got a chance! Today I was with my girls at the supermarket down the street, and I was at the check out when Sophia said she needed a poo. So I ran back home, only about 3 minutes uphill, raced up the stairs and put her on the toilet. After that I became really dizzy, like I would pass out, and felt really short of breath. It's been 3 hours now and I still feel like I can't catch a breath. Despite not wanting to get my hopes up, the last time I almost fainted and felt short of breath was when I was pregnant!

Hopefully it will be a bfp rather than just being unfit lol
I'm feeling so down about everything right now, so please feel free to ignore this next part LOL

We really, really need to move. We took this place (rented) as a 6 month stopgap just to get out of MILs and didn't care about the state of it at the time. We have now been here 7 years! I am doing everything I can to move, I've applied to the council but not holding my breath there, don't even know if we will get on the list as technically the room the boys are in can take 2 people, and each child under 10 counts as half a person, which means the big 3 are 1.5 people all together. DS4 doesn't even count as a person as he is under 1. And DH and I obviously share so they will say we have enough bedroom spaces. I'm also looking almost every day to see if any more private rents come up. But finding one in our price range for the right size is tricky, our rent is very cheap for the area due to the state of the house. If we moved out of the area we might be able to find something more affordable. I'm not even talking so far out that the boys would have to move school, but DH is such a SNOB about the surrounding areas. Its this village or the next one and thats all he will consider. He just keeps going on about how the landlord (who he has also started working for so sees weekly) wants to keep us here and is asking how he can help the situation, saying he could convert the loft etc. Which would be fantastic, because we have a wonderful landlord and I do worry that next time we will get an awful one, but its not even the bedroom spaces, its the size of the downstairs of the house and the state of it. I sometimes feel like what's the point in cleaning it because its such a tip anyway. I don't feel I can invite anyone round and worry as the boys get older what their friends will think when they come over, because no matter what I do, we still have so much stuff that it looks messy.
And I feel like I'm never going to be pregnant, if I do get pregnant I'll be judged for not moving first, and I know its only my 2nd cycle but I was trying to give this diet and exercise thing a go but if I'm not even O-ing or going to have a really short LP I can't keep it up. Its hard enough as it is. So I'm giving up on the idea of doing that and ever having a daughter. Which is OK, you know, I love my boys and I wouldn't swap a single one of them for a girl, and if I had had another boy I wouldn't have been upset and would have loved him just as much as the others, but it was a nice thought for a while that I might have had a girl 'one day'. I don't want to go through months of TTC to discover I wasn't even able to get pregnant in the first place (again) but it looks like I'll have to just give all the opks and stuff a rest and wait it out with my fingers crossed because its driving me mad.

phew, I'm done, sorry about that.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Looks like our thread is full of stress!

5, 6, & 7dpo (or 6,7,8dpo) fmu
image.jpg

I just enhanced on my phone so it was easier to see. I wonder if I am just one of those with a small amount of Hcg in my system so I always get a hint of a line? Or I have habitual line eye... Or I'm just :wacko:

Eta: Or you just can't see it here anyway

Without enhancement maybe better?
image.jpg

Nope! Forget it...

Thanks, certainly seems to be doesn't it. Why is nothing ever simple lol

Kay first of all dont worry about getting judged, this is your life its no one else's business. Can you convince your dh to at least have a look at the houses in neighbouring areas?

I do keep on at him, and will continue to do so, but he doesn't care what the houses are like he has his opinions of those areas and the people who live there.

Next cycle I am only temping until around cd12 when I'll check cp, when it's favourable I'm doing 1 opk a day. Once I have a + opk, I won't be doing any more. Just continue temping long enough to get cross hairs. (Yeah we will see how well that goes lmao)
Another opk, still dark but possibly slightly lighter and cp closed. See what tomorrow brings I guess.
Sorry to be such a whinge bag today.

Feeling shitty all the way around. Taking a break for a few days. I'll be back if there is anything good to report.

Kay maybe if you mention that you are worried that the kids might be embarassed to bring people over he'll start caring? We were also snobby when we started looking for a place to buy. We rented in a nice area, but when we looked to buy the houses we could afford were terrible, one didnt even have a toilet, the other had been flooded and was full of mold. So we looked in other areas and found a lovely 3 bed house with a pool only 5km away. For the same price the difference is amazing. There are some people in the area I wouldnt mix with, but they don't bug me. And 3 years on lots of young families are moving here because its more affordable. Maybe if he doesn't want to look, you could have a look by yourself and show him the options. Hope you manage to sort it out, I can tell it's something that's really bugging you.

Amy sorry you are feeling shitty :( Hope you come back soon!

Hugs Amy.

Temp drop today, was so hoping to see a nice big rise. Lord knows whats going on. Very negative OPK. I'm not touching another one of them. I don't think I'm actually Oing, although my body is trying to. Maybe next cycle.
I think the problem is he has lived in the area his whole life. So has had all those years to form an opinion of the areas and what the people are like based on who lived there 20, 30 , 40 years ago. I grew up in london, even the areas he thinks are rough are nicer than some of the places near where I lived. I've been out of london 14 years, and living around here 10 years.

Because I can't stay away :haha:
Fmu, and I just don't know what to feel. Wondfo's are the devil.
image.jpg

I do not like those tests, just from what you've posted lol I can still see lines. Maybe I just have line eye too lol

Heather, I hope that your appointment goes well today, FX that you get some answers!

Steph, hopefully the dizziness is a pregnancy symptom! I find myself ss too, which is ridiculous :dohh:

Kay, sorry your housing situation is so stressful. I hope you and DH can figure something out :hugs: Also, sorry this cycle has been a bit confusing. As you said though, it is only your second one. If you don't get your BFP this time, hopefully your next cycle will be more "normal."

Amy, I'm still seeing something on your tests too!

AFM, starting to already feel stressed about going back to work. My first day back is August 5. Thankfully, my DH is off with Isla for the first three weeks I'm off so he'll be transitioning her to day care. I love my job and am in some ways excited to go back but in other ways I'm dreading it. I'm going to miss Isla so much! I'm also starting some school courses in September too so it's going to be even busier than usual. :cry:

Amy I can very clearly see that line! I didn't even have to squint. It seems to be getting darker.

Emily leaving your baby for the first time is so hard! But once you see that she is well settled and enjoying daycare you will feel better about it. Dd1 used to hate daycare initially, I dreaded every drop off and felt horrible for leaving her. Now she goes 3 days/week and loves it. When I go pick her up she cries that she wants to stay more...and this morning as she left with her dad all full of beans she looked at me and her sister and said "Bye losers!!!!" :-/ Better than crying I guess.

I have taken about 3 pregnancy test in the past 24 hours. The first I can almost maybe see a shadow of a line if I look at it at the right angle. The second I took last night, I could definitely see something. I went to bed feeling really happy but when I woke up this morning it had dried to snow white! Took another this am and bfn :( I am very tempted to buy a frer and if it's bfn then at I'll enjoy a glass or two of wine tonight! If I did o on cd18 then I am 10dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->