Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Amy I can very clearly see that line! I didn't even have to squint. It seems to be getting darker.

Emily leaving your baby for the first time is so hard! But once you see that she is well settled and enjoying daycare you will feel better about it. Dd1 used to hate daycare initially, I dreaded every drop off and felt horrible for leaving her. Now she goes 3 days/week and loves it. When I go pick her up she cries that she wants to stay more...and this morning as she left with her dad all full of beans she looked at me and her sister and said "Bye losers!!!!" :-/ Better than crying I guess.

I have taken about 3 pregnancy test in the past 24 hours. The first I can almost maybe see a shadow of a line if I look at it at the right angle. The second I took last night, I could definitely see something. I went to bed feeling really happy but when I woke up this morning it had dried to snow white! Took another this am and bfn :( I am very tempted to buy a frer and if it's bfn then at I'll enjoy a glass or two of wine tonight! If I did o on cd18 then I am 10dpo today.

I made a thread over in the pregnancy test section. Please give you opinion if you get a chance!

I know how you feel Steph, shadows make me an obsessive crazy person! I think you are ok to have a glass of wine either way. :thumbup:

I hope all went well today Heather!

Kay, I hope things become more clear for you & you can get into a better living situation.

Emily, I'm sorry thinking about going back to work is stressing you. I'm sure you will feel better once you are back into the swing of things. :hugs:

Pee sticks over the past 2 days...

Attachments

• DSC_1103.jpg
    DSC_1103.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
I can definitely make out shadows on those! It could really go either way. It's so stressful isn't it?! I've got my crossables crossed!

Ok the addiction is kicking up a notch over here. Got a frer. Something that looked like a scratch appeared within 3 minutes. Can anyone else see it? Or am I going mad? It doesn't really look pink though, so I dont know...:wacko:

Attachments

• DSC_1106.jpg
    DSC_1106.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 10
I really think I see something on the FR, just can't see the colour.

I've been going back to it all day and analysing it at different angles. In real life there is a clear line there, but it definitely has no colour. I'd never heard of indent lines until today but I'm pretty sure that that is what it is :( Can't believe I spent money on that piece of cr#p!

All of the fr's I have taken this year :)haha:) have had that clear line. Very Irritating!

Thanks ladies! I didn't think I'd mind not getting pregnant this cycle as in my rational mind I'm happy to wait a few more months but I'm feeling pretty bummed! Frer has never let me down before so I feel betrayed! And as a woman scorned, I have indulged in more than one donut tonight, accompanied by more than one glass of wine!

So how is everyone? Any update Steph?

I'm still getting faint lines. I know it's not a sticky & I should stop testing but I just can't help myself. I feel sad. Remember when we were going to write something positive about our situation (not being pregnant.) Here goes mine...
Even though I'm certain this was a cp I feel grateful, something was obviously not going to be right. I can also look forward to much more freedom on our cruise Friday. I have been pregnant for the 3 previous cruises we have been on. No drinking & no spa treatments. This time I can do whatever I want. And I'll still fit into my cute new clothes all summer. (I would have gladly traded all that for a baby of course.)

Who is next?

And for the record, if I am ever in the testing position again I will not test until 12dpo. It just sucks testing early.

I'm good, I want to have kids someday. A little girl at first, or if I can, :pink: and :blue: twins. I'm still at home because of college though. I looked at the options on sites I read. I would be open to sperm donors if I don't find myself a guy in a few years.

Welcome Dizzy!

Nothing new here, still getting bfn on the cheapies and trying not to waste another frer out of my 3 pack. I know I am out this month, I would just rather af showed up already so that I can try again!

So my reason for being happy not to be pregnant...I get at least another month just with my two little girls! I took them for an afternoon coffee (well babycino for dd1, milk for dd2, and caffeine for mummy!) and it was so lovely, just the 3 of us. Plus they are both back to sleeping through from 6.30pm to 6am so me and dh have the whole evening to ourselves. No all day sickness, no tiredness, no screaming newborn. Bliss! (do I sound convincing enough?!)

Blueberri, how old are you? You never know when you may find the right guy. I thought I was a while off having kids, then I got a new flatmate, 6 months later we were engaged, bought a house together, and the following month got pregnant (albeit a woopsie!).

I agree you never know what life will being. When I was very young I used to dream about having a little boy, but by the time I was in my mid-teens I didn't want to get married or have any kids, ever. Then u met DH at 17 and everything changed. Within a couple of months I knew I wanted all that stuff. I wanted to be married and have lots and lots of babies.

I really don't think I'm Oing at all yet. And went to see my best friends new baby yesterday, so I'm not really in a positive place ATM. We (her birthday is 10 days after mine) turn 28 this year, and she was going on about all these big plans we could have for our 30s. Girls week somewhere hot, or a weekend of shopping, meals out, hotel and partying somewhere a bit closer to home. All I could think was it sounds awesome, but I hope I fall pregnant soon enough to have the baby be old enough to leave.
In really struggling to think of anything right now. I guess not having to worry about sickness etc or having to think too carefully about peoples reactions to finding out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->