Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

That goes for me too Kay, I am dreading telling my family. They all told me two is more than enough, and that I should get on with my career. My mum will be supportive in the end, she always is, but despite being 28, married, and financially stable I kind of feel like a teen in trouble when it comes to telling my folks! The rest of the family will probably give me an earful. Just as well they are all in a different continent!

My mum won't say much. We fell out years ago and didn't speak for 5 years. She hasn't had the guts to disagree with anything in my life since she realised I was right and it was her monumental mistake. FIL will probably be nice about it, he was last time. MIL won't be happy.

I'm 27, be 28 next month.
One thing I've learnt is sometimes you have to let things happen when they are supposed to, and I'd do well to remember that with this mad ttc stuff. Didn't do me any good last time going charting mad, and doesn't seem to be doing anything but making me crazy this time either lol

Steph, thanks so much for your response! Your daughter's good bye to you made me LOL. Definitely better than crying. I also feel like I saw something on your fr...

:hugs: Amy. Sounds like you will have an amazing time on your cruise, where are you going?

Kay, sorry you're feeling down. Totally feel in limbo here too, frustrating not knowing what's going on in my bod...

Welcome Dizzy and Blueberrie!

Positive things about not being pregnant yet, I'm starting some courses in September so will have more time to focus on completing them. Also, can enjoy the summer months and not worry about not drinking, etc. And can spend more time with Isla!

Thanks Emily! But that frer was definitely an indent line :( I took another one today, so 3 days after the first one, with fmu and it was a very clear bfn. Not even a hint of a line, not even when I fished it out of the trash 3 hours later. Ah well, on to the next cycle!

Sorry to hear that Steph.
I think af is on the way, and I still can't pin point if/when I Od.
Guess we will be moving on to another cycle together.

I couldn't help it. I took an opk. It's quite dark again. I know you get lines in these things for most of the cycle but this looks like it's on it's way up again. And cp is softening. Maybe I still have a chance....

Sorry to hear that Steph :hugs:

Hopefully you still have a shot Kay, fx for you!

Hi ladies - I'll still be stalking and following this thread but I'm stepping back on posting. We've decided we're most likely not having any more kids. I'm heartbroken but I'll be at peace with the decision soon.
I wish you all lots of happiness and lots of sticky dust :hugs:

Hi ladies - I'll still be stalking and following this thread but I'm stepping back on posting. We've decided we're most likely not having any more kids. I'm heartbroken but I'll be at peace with the decision soon.

So sorry to hear this, I hope you are able to find peace with this decision soon. Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: and thinking of you.

Oh Hun, make sure you do keep in touch and I hope you can be at peace with the decision soon.

:hugs: I wish I knew the right thing to say... I'll be thinking about you.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of luck in this thread so far does there? I hope that changes soon, for all of us.

Michelle, hope you come to terms with that soon. Nothing is set in stone though, so things could change :hugs:

I'm just waiting for af to arrive. I wish she would just get on with it now! I'm feeling ok about not getting pregnant this cycle though, a 16 month gap would have been tough. It would just be nice to know that I will get pregnant in the next 6 months.

I'm going back to Sydney today for a second opinion on Sienna's condition. Last week we got good news. They did an ultrasound of the lymphatic malformation and said the cysts are pretty much gone. There is just some scar tissue left which should go away on it's own and that for now she doesn't need any more treatment :happydance: There could be microscopic cysts hiding that could eventually grow, and if they do she will need to get them injected but as an adult/older child she won't need to go under general anaesthetic. Hopefully this doctor will agree with the first. This time my dh and dd1 are coming too and we will be saying for 3 days so probably wont be posting much until the weekend.

Fantastic news Steph! I hope your second opinion is the same.

Good news Steph! I hope everything goes well this weekend.

Good new Steph. And yeah it would be nice to know a time frame, like you'd def be preg by Christmas or something.

Well I've made it to cd28, something I did to think I would, because I assumed I'd O by now and then have a short lp lol
I am really hoping to see 2 equally dark lines on these opks soon. I had a break from testing but for the last few days my cervix has been open and higher and I've had so much bloating and pains, as well as yesterday and today what I think is ewcm. My opk today is back to being so, so dark, but still not positive! My temps for the past week have been pretty consistent (apart from 2 days of not testing due to getting next to no sleep) so hopefully tonight or tomorrow I'll get a nice dark opk followed by a temp rise. And then 10+ days before af shows. Ds4 has had a rotten cold and not slept much so we haven't dtd in what feels like forever, so have to make the effort tonight just in case I am going to O lol

Kay, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I'm back from Sydney and we got really good news! The dr said the results of her treatment are so good that they would be publishable in a medical textbook and that the malformation will go away completely!!!!!!! It's such a massive relief, for nearly 9 months this has been hanging over my head, worrying that she would have a complex about the cyst on her shoulder, but he said that if she wants she will be wearing a strapless dress on her wedding day because she is CURED!!!!!!!!!

In other news, my af still hasnt shown. I peed on an ic when I got home and got bfn so it's ust a waiting game. Currently cd36 :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->