Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Kay I am so happy for you!!!!!!! It must be good to know that at least something is happening to get you out of there.

I am also happy for me....af came!!!! 41 days! I'm feeling positive about this new cycle, hopefully it won't be so long.

Yay for af (who ever thought we'd be cheering for af?? ) I got my temp rise this morning as well, so good news all round. Looks like I finally did O.
About time we got some good luck in this thread isn't it.

Wonder how everone else is doing. I think Amy is on her cruise ATM

Yeah it's been quiet in here recently. Hopefully Amy will have some good news when she comes back.

Congrats Kay, that's great news and must be encouraging that you have a plan now!

Glad that AF finally showed up Steph, I hope this is your lucky cycle.

Next Tuesday is our 9 year anniversary so I thought it would be a good day to test. I honestly don't think I am pregnant but we'll see what happens...

Aww that would be perfect to get a bfp on your anniversary!
My birthday is Thursday next week and if af hasn't showed I may test although it will be early, about 7/8 dpo.

Oooh a birthday BFP would also be amazing! Let's hope next week is a lucky one for this thread!

I really doubt I'd be that lucky, but maybe that will work in my favour lol

Hi!!! I'm back! Had a really great time & now I feel like I need a vacation to sleep. We really maximized our time away.
Af came and it was absolutely terrible. I am sure I had a chemical. The cramping & clots & flow was just too terrible to be a regular af. But that's ok. I am really in a good place about the whole thing. CD 10 & I'm planning on ntnp for a while. Dh is on board too.

I'll catch up more later - I'm exhausted!

Yay, missed you Amy! Glad to hear you are feeling so great and dh is on board as well. I'm thinking that's they way forward. I'm going to see what this cycle brings and what kind of LP I have and then forget about it all. I've decided I'm not cut out for swaying, it just doesn't sit right with me. So I'm going to leave it all in the hands of God or Fate or Mother Nature. As long as I get a healthy baby that's all that matters.

Amy sorry about the chemical, though I'm glad you had a good time away and that you are happy with the current situation.

Kay, I think leaving it in the hands of a higher power is the way to go. I think if you are meant to have a little girl, she will come, if you are meant to have another gorgeous boy then he'll come regardless.

I think all of us seem to be a lot more relaxed this cycle, and trusting that a pregnancy will happen when its meant to. I think psychologically at least, that will be better for us all.

Yeah I think it will be better, just for our own stress levels to just not think about it. I'm very much a 'everything for a reason' and 'whats meant to be, will be' person.

5 dpo and STRUGGLING so hard not to test. I know its stupid because its far too early. Next few days need to hurry up. Or I need to pee on something just to get it out of my system LOL

5 dpo and STRUGGLING so hard not to test. I know its stupid because its far too early. Next few days need to hurry up. Or I need to pee on something just to get it out of my system LOL

I promised myself no testing until 12dpo! It wasn't worth the heartache. Good luck! I know how hard it is.

I'm going to try to be strong and not test for as long as possible, I'll probably cave after 8 dpo but if I can resist I will

It's funny even though I'm convinced I'll just see the 1 line, I still want to test, just for the sake of testing

Stay strong Kay, remember what you said about having a relaxed approach :winkwink:

I actually never tested early except for one time when I was TTC before Isla. Got what I thought was a faint BFP but when I tested the next day BFN, heartache and a horrible AF a few days later:cry: I remember even trying to convince myself that AF was IB, I was really in denial. The whole experience was awful, which is why I hate testing early or not knowing what my body is doing at all. I have seen more BFNs then the entire time I was TTC Isla...

Amy welcome back! Glad that you had a great time.

Tomorrow is testing day, not very hopeful but of course will keep you ladies posted :flower:

Good luck tomorrow! I'll plan on seeing a beautiful BFP!

Kay, how are you holding up?

I started opk today, cd14. I'm feeling O is near. Not stressing about it. Just bding when we want to & that's that. Thankfully my drive is way increased around o time. :haha:

How is everyone else?

Emily good luck for testing!

Kay looking forward to when you start testing! I have a really good feeling for all of us this month!

Amy are you doing opks this cycle?

I am cd7 and af is just on her way out. Its been liberating not poas for the past week! I hope I can keep it up through the cycle.

Emily good luck for testing!

Kay looking forward to when you start testing! I have a really good feeling for all of us this month!

Amy are you doing opks this cycle?

I am cd7 and af is just on her way out. Its been liberating not poas for the past week! I hope I can keep it up through the cycle.

I started today - just for fun. Last cycle I started on cd8 & didn't get a + until cd18! Today is cd14 - but I'm feeling like O is right around the corner. I hear ya about not testing! It has been great not worrying about it. I almost forgot to do my opk today. I am NOT going to go crazy with the poasing this time. I just can't. It's so bad for me mentally & emotionally.
Will you be opking?

Michelle, how are you? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back