Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Yeah I have a bunch left so might as well use them though I wont be putting much faith in them. Last month I must have o'd around cd25 which means that when i was at the airport and got a big snotty glob of cm (sorry tmi) that was my O! Instead we didnt dtd from cd 19-38 so i completely missed my window. This time I'll try to dtd regularly throughout but if I got a +ve opk it would be nice :)

Well, af arrived, 7dpo. Hoping now that I did get af at 4 dpo last cycle because at least that would mean my lp was naturally lengthening. Not much point stressing, just going to wait till I get all other signs of O being close, then opk. Not sure whether to temp or not, not had great sleep so not been able to temp the last part of this cycle anyway.
Birthday tomorrow, guess I won't have to feel bad if I have a couple of glasses of something with dinner

Sorry af came Kay I hope your lp returns to normal for your next cycle.:hugs:

Steph, how frustrating to miss o altogether! Good idea to use up your opks.

We haven't had any pics on awhile! I'm gonna O earlier than usual. This is yesterday & today (bottom). I'm on cd15. I'm guessing I'll get a + tomorrow or the next day. :winkwink:
image.jpg

Any news Emily?

Kay sorry af got you, that's rubbish! Are you still breastfeeding? Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

Amy that's looking good! It's nice to see pictures again!

Decided to take another before bed! :happydance:

Hello tww (as relaxed as possible)
image.jpg

Hey Ladies,

BFN for me unfortunately. I was expecting it so not too disappointed though. Will just keep doing what I'm doing but realistically don't think my body will sort itself out until Isla starts nursing less, (maybe once she's in day care). :shrug:

Good luck Steph and Amy! I have everything crossed for you!

Sorry about AF Kay, definitely celebrate your bday with a few drinks :wine:

Wooohoo Amy! I wish my cycles were as predictable as yours!

Emily I hope af comes back soon, you never know mine came back when Sophia was 12 months but still nursing a lot. I didn't night wean her until 13 months and completely weaned at 16m (was already 12wks pregnant by then).

Sorry about the bfn Emily :hugs:

Steph, I am shocked I O'd this early. I guess it's a blessing & a curse I get such strong and obvious O signs. It downright hurts for days, but I know it's coming. I didn't have af return until I completely weaned my dd at 13 months.

We need some luck on this thread!

Sorry about the bfn Emily, and yay for tww Amy!
I'm still breastfeeding in the evening/at night. And ds4 has been very unsettled recently in the night, so probably been nursing more and hasn't helped. His been teething (8 teeth now and not yet 9 months) and I've also wondered if nursing just at night has effected my supply, I did the same with ds1 and he just stopped wanting it at night, but he willingly took a soother, ds4 won't, so wants to nurse. I'm considering giving him a bottle when he starts fussing the the early hours and seeing what happens.
I'm trying to be relaxed as possible, if I can just get 3 more days on my lp next cycle that will be enough.

Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you all!! Hoping there is some luck in here soon! I'm still stalking like a total creeper :haha:

Happy early birthday, Kay! :dance:

I got Instagram, but didn't use it so deleted the app lol
I'm on Facebook.

Yes I'm on facebook! Not on instagram though.

I just booked to take the boys to the cinema tomorrow. Kids club £3 a ticket even for adults. Lego movie here I come haha dh is going to keep ds4 with him. Here's hoping it goes better than last time. Ds3 has a hard time sitting still.

I just booked to take the boys to the cinema tomorrow. Kids club £3 a ticket even for adults. Lego movie here I come haha dh is going to keep ds4 with him. Here's hoping it goes better than last time. Ds3 has a hard time sitting still.

I loved the Lego movie! Have fun!

Have fun Kay, hope ds3 behaves for you! I still take the baby to the cinema for the mums and bubs sessions but gave up on taking my toddler about a year ago... I spent the whole movie chasing her!

I am home alone with the two kids for the first time ever tonight. My dh's granny has died and he had to fly over for the funeral. I hope the kids behave themselves tonight. Last time my dh was away was when he was in hospital diagnosed with diabetes, I was 30w pregnant and Sophia started vomiting non-stop and I ended up rushing her to the hospital at 1am where they thought it might be bowel obstruction. Today Sienna had a big vomit and explosive diarrhoea...maybe they sense when their daddy is away to act up!

Yeah ds4 is at the stage where if he isn't asleep he wants to be down moving and grabbing things. We just got back from one of the most stressful trips to MILs ever, just trying to keep him away from all the photos in frames at perfect height to tempt him. Every 2 minutes picking him up for him to struggle to get back down and the moment he was down crawl in that direction. No matter how much food, toys, and other distractions he had lol I might skip next weeks visit lol

I'm as excited as the boys to see it , hoping the fact it's Lego will hold ds3s interest long enough. I wanted to see it when it first came out.

How is everyone? We have had gastro running through the family so it has been a bad week for us! I knew it would happen as soon as my dh left for his nan's funeral...I cleaned enough vomit and diarrhoea to really appreciate when dd1 only has a wee accident! 'Oh Sophia, you peed in your boots??? Hooray!!!Thank goodness it's just wee!!!!". Btw any one have tips for getting wee smell off welly boots? I put in the washing machine but I can still smell it.

Anyway everyone seems to be getting better now, dh is back and brought his dad with him to spend a week with us. I am cd13 now so will start doing opks soon I think, but having his dad here all the time kind of gets in the way of my poas. Maybe I'll start when he leaves, I'll be cd18 by then so shouldn't be too late for O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->