Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Its nice now and then to do something with just one or two of them, and I try to make sure that I get a little one to one time with them as often as possible.

Af showed right on schedule at 14dpo, almost to the hour of when I think I ovulated. Pretty impressed with her time keeping this month. Now cd2 and the long wait for anything exciting begins.

I guess at least she didn't keep you waiting. Sometimes a no show with no bfp is worse than her showing right on time.
This AF has been heavier than my last few so I'm hoping thats some sort of good sign too.

Sorry af showed, Steph! Good reading your body though!

Kay, I hope the heavy af is a good sign too!

I got this this morning:
image.jpg

I only used 2 sticks! The more cycles without bfing I have, the more regular they are getting. It is weird though, because I have never O'd so early before, like ever. Back on the crazy train!

Looking forward to the crazy train! What cycle is this for you now Amy? I o'd on cd28, then cd 22, hopefully this cycle I'll follow suit and O earlier!

Looking forward to the crazy train! What cycle is this for you now Amy? I o'd on cd28, then cd 22, hopefully this cycle I'll follow suit and O earlier!

It's cd14, & 4 cycles since I stopped bfing.

Steph, glad AF showed up on time for you, that's nice that things are getting back to normal.

Kay, hopefully things are getting back on track for you too, sounds promising.

Amy, wow exciting stuff, hope you got some BDing in!!!

I want to be on the crazy train too, can't wait for AF to show up again, (or get my BFP :winkwink:)

You know whats really annoying? As well as breaking out in spots around both O and AF, I also get mouth ulcers around both too! Never was like this before ds3, i got the spots but not the ulcers, but I remember being like it while ttc last time.

How is everyone doing? It's been quiet in here lately...

Well AF cleared off, after staying a little longer than usual, (and being heavier) just been to the loo and had some spotting. So annoying, I just want my body to be normal! So I had 5 days of proper bleeding, 1 of spotting, 1 od nothing and now spotting again. CD8.
How are you doing?

Glad AF is gone Kay!

I'm doing well, Isla's first birthday party was this weekend. We had a blast, other than the rain and having to fit 50 people into our house :haha:

Isla also is going to day care a few days this week, really hope she likes it.

I also think I might have Oved recently. My cervical position is very high, soft and open, plus my CM is following the same pattern that it used to when I Oved. Fx that it actually happened and my body is getting back on track...

Oooo that all sounds promising then. Fingers crossed for you. Hope Isla had a good birthday party.

Emily glad Isla had a good birthday! And so exciting, you could be in the tww! When are you testing?

Kay I love your new avatar!

Things here have been busy. I looked after my sister's kids over the weekend, 4 kids under 4! Argh, it was a nightmare. I definitely don't think I have the patience or the multi-tasking skills for 4 kids. My mum is staying at our house for the next 10 days so at least it will keep my mind off ttc. Cd8 so still a while before anything happens.

Thanks Steph! I'll be testing on September 14 I think. I highly doubt I'm pregnant but it would be so amazing to get a surprise BFP!!!

My best friend and my sister are both due next month, I'm sure seeing their little babies is going to make me broodier than ever.

And happy birthday to my little girl! Where has this first year gone :cry:

Happy birthday to Isla, it just goes so fast doesn't it. I swear time goes faster with every year.
Thanks Steph.
I'm on CD10 now. Keep getting achy, possible Ov pains on and off today but don't think I'll actually Ov just yet though.

Thank you. I'm terrible, I haven't started temping again yet or anything LOL

That's OK, maybe not monitoring things will make everything less stressful...

I had a ton more EWCM last night so not sure what's up with me, I think my body is still going a bit wacko :wacko:

Apparently its common while BFing to have discharge increase and the dry up and increase again. I also noticed a ton of cm right before my first ppaf started

Interesting, I hope that's the case for me. Right now my cervix is also really high, like so high I can't reach it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->