Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

oh steph how scary, i really hope its nothing. Its so hard to know what to do for the best isn't it. I think in these situations you have to think in the long term and consider all possibilities. Good luck for his results x

Oh Steph, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, I really hope everything is alright! Keeping you all in my thoughts. :flower:

I took B6 and B12 when I was TTC as initially my LP was short when I came off the BCP. They did work well for me.

Please keep us updated Steph. That must be so stressful.

Thanks all! I took him to emergency today because I was so worried and the GP didn't know what was going on. I used to work in emergency so it was actually really nice seeing all my colleagues and remembering what life used to be like! Anyway that's besides the point, they got a neurology review for him and they are not sure what is going on either. His memory has been pretty bad and he has this on/off headache but the rest of his neuro exam was normal. They don't think it's MS (phew!) although they can't exclude it completely. They think it might be stress related or eye sight related, and the changes in his MRI are incidental and nothing to worry about. I am not convinced but feeling a bit more reassured.

Thats good that they don't think there is any immediate cause for concern

With everything that has been happening my mind has been off ttc for the past few days but now that things have calmed down I'm starting to obsess again! So it's cd16 here and still no ovulation. How I wish my cycles were shorter! I wait around for ages for anything to happen! I'm still in my 3rd cycle since stopping bf, at this rate it feels like it will take forever to get baby #3! I really hope the vitex works for next cycle.

How's everyone doing?

Good news Steph, I hope they figure out what's going on soon!

Not much new here, Isla was sick yesterday so was home with her. I'm so lucky to work at a place where I get family sick days on top of days for myself because based on what my friends have told me about day care and kids getting sick I'm going to need them.

Obviously still no AF. If she doesn't show up by October/November I may be getting some Vitex too...

I'm glad for the positive news steph!

I'm waiting for my chemical to happen. Sucks, but not a thing I can do about it!

Who else thinks this thread is in serious need of some good luck???!!!

This thread really does need some luck, and soon. Unexpected pregnancy announcement on Facebook. Her youngest is 6 months. You know when you think she didn't even want another baby especially not so close, but I do, with a tiny age gap, and every month that potential gap gets bigger.
3dpo here. I really hope I'll make it to next weekend before af shows, then I'll be able to relax and know that I at least have a chance. Feel like all I talk about is this blooming LP issue!

I know it's been 3-4 months and none of us has managed to get pregnant with a sticky! What are the chances! But as misery loves company, at least we are not going through it alone.

Amy hope af shows up soon, waiting around for it to happen when you know it's over is soul-crushing :(

Kay I hate facebook announcements! I also had an announcement on my facebook and it's this guy who used to be on my school bus in high school. I haven't seen him for over 10 years and probably never will again, and yet I found myself going back through his posts to see how long ago he had his first child to calculate the age gap. It will be about 2 years so I felt better after that. I hate myself for doing it and don't even know why I do it. Feel like a total psycho :wacko:

In other news, it's cd 18 and I got a +ve opk this morning! That's 3 days sooner than last month so it's progress. Then something weird happened, we dtd last night and I had a dream that I got pregnant as a result. I got up this morning and my 2yo says "Mummy! Your belly!!!" and I say "What about my belly?" and she said "There's a baby in there!" and went off to play again. I know it's unlikely my toddler has psychic properties but it's nice to believe she knows something :D

Yay for +opk especially earlier than last cycle. It's nice to think that she might know something we don't.

Argh I am so confused! So I had the +ve opk n cd18 and ovulation pains on cd18 night and cd 19 morning. Then negative opk cd 19, but very positive again this am at cd 20! I know you are meant to stop after getting a +ve opk but I thought I would use them all (only have one left now!) and have completely confused myself. I could be 2dpo or still not ovulated :( Anyone know what might be happening?

Kay how many dpo are you now? Must be getting close to testing time!

Hey Steph, not sure re the OPKs, I've never used them before :blush: If you got a positive though it would make sense that you were close to Ov if you haven't yet. I don't know, those things always confuse me as well...

Amy, I hope that you're doing OK :hugs:

Kay, hope you are oving or close to it soon!

I agree this thread is in major need of some good luck! Am really hoping one of you ladies gets your BFP soon, (I'll be waiting on the sidelines with Vitex in hand :haha:)

Hopefully that was just a second surge and you have O'd I guess only time will tell really. I hate it when our bodies mess around like it.
I'm now 6 dpo. I'm hoping to get to the weekend with no af. Even better a bfp. When I looked at my chart from last month and counted the possible days I counted 9 days not 8 between latest possible O and af, which would mean I had an 8 not a 7 day minimum lp so I'm thinking I have a good chance of getting to 9/10 dpo. I am trying to hold out testing to 8/9dpo if I can as there's no point any earlier. I may try to wait longer but seeing as I'm already itching to pee on a stick I don't hold much hope lol
I've already had a few signs of af but hoping as it's so early it's just coincidence.

Steph, I'd go with the first one since you had O pains shortly after. Sometimes you have a second surge [you may have even released two eggs, not to scare ya or anything :winkwink:]

Hope there is some good luck in the this thread soon!! We all need some sticky healthy dust!!! :dust:

Kay, I hope AF stays away!

Michelle, couldn't agree with you more :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks girls, I got another +ve opk this am at cd 21 but the good news is that that was my last one! I'll just keep bding just in case. Michelle don't scare me with the two eggs thing! Well actually maybe it would double my chances of having at least one sticky bean! Kay keeping my fingers crossed for you for af to stay away. Maybe when good luck comes, it will come all at once and we will all get bfps in September!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->