Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

In the second picture I also see a line where I'd expect to see it...It doesn't look as thick as the control but it looks pink!

I took another, but doubt it was even an hour hold, but was bfn.

Fingers crossed it was just too diluted. I reaaaally want this to turn into a bfp for you!

I don't even dare hope that the first decent cycle I have I actually get that bfp but at the same time I really really want it to turn into one.

Wow, that is a crappy test, for sure. It's got a bad dye run and then it looks like it pooled, like you said, on either side of where you'd exp the line to be :dohh: Hope it's turns in to a bfp for in the next few days!

Me too, I can already feel myself getting test obsessed lmao

Ok so I'm officially back in the world of obsessive testing.
This test is from late last night. 4 hour hold. With almost nothing to drink.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
And wait! There's more :haha:
2mu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
And last one, in true POAS crazy woman style, my dry test, on a different back ground. In real life you can see a nice clear evap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Its OK you can laugh at me, I'm laughing at myself and how quick and easy it was to fall back into testing so much. But I am also hating that I can't see the evap on the laptop when its so clear IRL and hating that there is a line that isn't a bfp.

I could see a line in the second picture you posted yesterday for sure, pretty exciting. Have you tested again today?

no, I couldn't wait long enough between peeing lmao I'm going to try a 4 hour hold....

I can see the line in the 2mu very clearly and I'm on my phone! Hope it's the start of a bfp! Any more tests for us to analyse? Since it's too early for me to obsess over mine, I'll obsess over yours!

Just saw your reply! So no more before my bedtime ... It's 10pm here

It's 1pm (well 1:15) here. I'm going to have to try to wait until after 4 :/

It sucks living in Australia! I'm always asleep when the action is happening! Hopefully I'll get a chance to check in the morning. We are visiting the in-laws this weekend so dont have my trusty laptop or my privacy. No privacy as it turns out my dh told his sister we are ttc#3 and she came up to me and congratulated me about it :wacko: It just puts extra pressure on conceiving quickly, I just hope his sister doesn't tell his mum. She's always going on about how I need to get back to work!

Oh no!! My DH and his family are very open with each other. I remember he told his sister when I wanted DS1. I wasn't too pleased.

Well I can give you an answer now. I decided to take one more test before hubby got home even though there wouldn't be anything to see LOL and then wait till tomorrow. But I've got some light bleeding so looks like AF has arrived, at 9 dpo. I really didn't feel like she was coming today. Did not expect that. A few days ago I had af symptoms but when I felt normal again and she hadn't arrived I thought I was going to get those extra days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->