Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

I'm on a group on Facebook that's all people who met on a forum like this 8 years ago, one if them created a spin off forum but eventually closed it. Now we are on there. Anyway, we tend to get mini baby booms. No one is preg for a while then there will be 4 or 5 in the space of 2 months. In the last week 2 people have announced pregnancies. Hoping I'm in this boom too, I started the last one with ds4 :haha:

That happened in my mother's group too. About 7 of us had our 2nd babies within 2 months of each other. I've seen a few people on this forum that I have kind of been following get their bfps in the past week so I hope there is a baby boom on it's way!

omg how hard is it not to test when you know that tomorrow is the very earliest a bfp could be detected?! I keep switching between feeling like af is on the way and feeling like I'm going to have a normal(ish) length cycle. DS4 is hardly taking anything from me. I think maybe 1 small feed a night, he does use me as comfort a couple of times in the night to drift back off to sleep but I rarely notice him swallowing now, so I'm hoping this will mean I get a normal regular cycle if I don't get a bfp.

Why hold back...test!!! The earliest for me will be on monday (if I ovulated on cd 19), I am so sick of seeing bfns but knowing my lack of self-control I'll probably do it anyway.

:blush: I did :blush: it was obviously negative. Middle of the morning, almost no hold and 7 dpo wasn't going to show much :haha: I still turned it every way possible and held it in different lights before deciding I was being ridiculous though :blush::haha:

:haha: No shame, I think we have all done that! And then fish it out of the bin a few hours later just to make doubly sure!

Yep sounds about right LOL I'll still end up doing one tomorrow as well. After I bought these ones I read in the preg test section that they were meant to be bad for evaps so was expecting to find a squinter but it was snow white. I even did re-check it just now and still white. I guess this is a good thing as it will make it that bit clearer if a line does start to appear.

It would be wonderful if we all got September BFPs!!!! I've got 11 days until I test, still not even sure that I ov, thought I did because of all the EWCM but now just wondering if it was my body going a bit wonky because of switching up bfing. The one thing I have noticed is that bfing seems more uncomfortable, not sure if that's just maybe because Isla is more vigorous when she's eating or maybe a sign of something else, have to wait and see :coffee:

Kay, things sound promising with you. Not surprised about the BFN at 7 dpo :haha: Can't wait to hear what your tests show in a few days.

Glad that you've got your bases covered Steph, sounds like you're in a good place this cycle too :thumbup:

I always find feeding more tender around Ov and when AF is approaching so hopefully its a sign that you did recently Ov.

I'm doing ok :flower:

I hope you two start the bfp spin off! I'll be happy to join in the next few months!

OOoooh fx for the baby boom!!!

I'm the same, checking back, looking at the test again, even after it's gone in the bin :blush: I'll take pictures of it with the flash on, flash off, in the bathroom lighting, in the kitchen lighting, on the patio.... I've got issues. :rofl:

I'm the same, checking back, looking at the test again, even after it's gone in the bin :blush: I'll take pictures of it with the flash on, flash off, in the bathroom lighting, in the kitchen lighting, on the patio.... I've got issues. :rofl:

This for sure!

:rofl:

I shouldn't laugh, I've done this before, particularly with the test I took right before I went back to work, I really wanted it to be positive :blush:

Yep thats me. Turning it at all different angles and different lights and laying it on different coloured back grounds and shiny surfaces and dull surfaces LOL

Ok 8dpo, 2mu. And am I crazy or can anyone else see a line in the wrong place? Stupid tests. It's too far to the left, near the handle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
Kay I had to tilt the screen but I can totally see that line! It's not where you'd expect, but it's there!!!

These tests are mental, I think they just catch the dye. It's dried with a line on either side of where I'd expect to find a line. I dunno if you can see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
Just realised I said near the handle, I meant near the dipping end lol but as I said to the left you probably figured that out LOL And looking at the second picture you can't really see, its much more obvious in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->