Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

If it's light, maybe it's IB? Can hope at least!!

I've got those same tests, btw. Have they all been evapy for you? I took one last night [I'm cd5 and I could see a shadow of an evap but thought maybe it was just line eye.]

It's still just spotting and I really don't feel like I usually do around AF but I'm not getting my hopes up. Not all, but most have had a shadow.

Totally understand about not wanting to get your hopes up. But fx it's not af! :af:

Dang, well I guess that's not surprising as they are super cheap tests.

Any pics? I showed you mine, lol!
Maybe it is ib! I'm a little excited for you!

I've never had an ib before so not really sure how it should be but I hope it turns out to be one.

I've never had an ib before so not really sure how it should be but I hope it turns out to be one.

I have had it a few times. With my last baby I had it even after my bfp! It was dark and almost orangish & was in the toilet as well as on the tissue. I was sure it was another mc.
The first time was my first & it was light red & like spotting for a few days - also after I already knew I was pregnant.

If I usually had a normal length lp I'd be more excited at the idea it could be implantation. I think I'll have a google later when I can do so in peace lol

The 20 minutes between everyone else falling asleep and me falling asleep ha ha

Well it's now 10pm here and after it's stopping for a while it's turned from spotting to light bleeding and I'm starting to get mild cramps.
I'm just going to accept that it's over this month. I so nearly got to 10 dpo. I'm hopeful for next month. And fx'd that I get some nice clear Ov signs so I can only do one or two opks as I've only got a couple left lmao

I may consider temping again, seeing as I'm back to having an alarm to get up each morning with the boys back to school.

Cramps never moved past that first evening of mild cramps. Still quite a light AF compared to previous months which seeing as I've had extra days seems odd. TMI, but I had the spotting then very light bleeding at 9dpo, then light pink and red bleeding at 10dpo and today is very light, almost spotting but its red not pink or brown. God knows whats going on. I know I'm not pregnant and should be thankful its not heavy and painful but it doesn't make sense and I do tend to over think everything.

I'm finally back home! Kay sorry af got you :( But since it's light have you done another test? Maybe, just maybe, it could be IB?

welcome back.
I dunno, I want to think theres a chance, but I don't want to get my hopes up either. I looked up ib and some sites say it won't be mistaken for a light period, others say it can be. But it can last up to 3 days. So if its gone by tomorrow lunch time theres a chance it could be, maybe, possibly....

My sister mistook it for her period. It was her 4th month and she thought af had got her again. So she put a tampon in, took some nurofen for the cramps, and went out for a big glass of wine to drown her sorrows in. A couple of days later it stopped and she took a pregnancy test, now she has a 3 year old.

I understand about trying not to get your hopes up though. I am also trying my hardest but I had some cramping yesterday and thought maybe it was implantation so took a test today and bfn :( It sucks, I really thought that might have been it.

Aww give it a few more days. I'm sure I read (back when I was ttc ds4 so could be wrong) that it takes 3 days from implantation to get a positive test. I'll see what today brings. It's good to know a 'real' person mistook it for a period rather than being just told it can be. It varied so much in the information I read in what colour, amount and number of days it lasted that I just don't know.
If it does stop then I'll test. I won't bother if it gets heavier or anything.

I feel like I'm going crazy. Its almost gone! Just the odd bit of pink now and then. I did test, but was bfn because I can't wait more than an hour between peeing. I need to try to wait 3-4 hours (so 2-3pm) Wish me luck. It's probably just a weird AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->