Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

OMG how cute about your DS1 and DS3 Kay, that story is so sweet! Glad that you are taking a more relaxed approach this cycle. I'm actually considering waiting a few more cycles before I even try charting but we'll see, curiosity might get the best of me :haha:

Steph, I don't mind spiders typically but would freak if I saw a huge one. Australia does sound wonderful in a lot of ways but the creepy crawly things that live there also put me off a bit. And eek at the python in your backyard :argh:

I'm trying to not think about it and doing ok with not checking everything all the time, cm and cp etc. But it'll be when I feel like I'm oving that will be difficult to ignore lol

Yeah when you're in tune with your body it's more difficult to ignore what's going on...

That's why I said I was going to try not to chart, more than likely I will be, curiosity will get the best of me. I'm interested to see if this AF is a one off or if my cycles will be consistent from now on.

Well I'm CD13 so probably only got to try not to think about it for about 2 weeks LOL

Emily don't think your af will be a one off, especially if it was a proper af with normal bleeding. After dd1 my af came back at 12 months and despite bfing it went straight back to normal, and I got pregnant with dd2 on the 2nd cycle. This time my first cycle was 41 days, 2nd 35 days, and 3rd 32 days so was a more gradual process to get back to normal.

Kay try to keep busy for the next 2 weeks, shouldn't be hard with 4 kids!

Good to know, thanks Steph! I hope it is regular right off the bat. I know someone who had their first pp AF and then it was three months before their next one came, then they came regularly after that. Hopefully not a one off...

Hope you're keeping yourself distracted Kay :winkwink:

We went out for lunch today. Ds3 is now in school until 1:30 each day until the end of the month so ds4, dh and I went out. Was nice and quite peaceful. Plenty to keep me occupied, but I still noticed how bloated I have been, and crampy and gassy and tmi but so much ewcm it's uncomfortable. I'm going to say I'm about to Ov. But I'm trying resist opk and cp checking.

Good for you Kay, stay strong :thumbup:

AF is gone now here. I FINALLY looked up my old charts yesterday and my cycle used to be 27 days, with my most fertile days always being between CD 12-CD 15. Will be interested to see if I follow that same pattern.

Not even really trying for the next couple of cycles as I want to give my body time to get back on track. I remember my naturopath telling me that after my illness, it would be hard to conceive for the first few cycles as my eggs wouldn't be the best quality. I'm guessing it might be the same after not having AF or ovulating for a long time...

Kay it must be so hard to resist the temptation! I know I would be very determined, and then have one weak moment when no one is watching and test lol.

Emily lucky you for having short cycles! I have to wait for aaaaaaaaaaaaages for anything to happen. My pre-seed arrived today and it will be at least another week before I get to use it. I'm curious but don't want to waste it!

I've never used pre-seed before but have heard good things! Hopefully it works well for you :thumbup:

I used pre-seed for like one cycle last time, but it was the next month I discovered I'd had a short lp so pre-seed wouldn't have helped anyway lol
I've manage to avoid the opks and don't feel all bloated and crampy today. I MAY be Oving, last cycle I had the bloating the day of +opk and then nothing the day I supposedly Ov'd. Too late to opk now ha ha

I wasn't going to add anything to my chart as part of my not thinking about it plan. But I've decided just to mark the ewcm, otherwise in 7 days time when I cave I'll be stressing about whether it was thursday or friday that I Ov. :haha:

I wasn't going to add anything to my chart as part of my not thinking about it plan. But I've decided just to mark the ewcm, otherwise in 7 days time when I cave I'll be stressing about whether it was thursday or friday that I Ov. :haha:
:haha:

Ok so today I have the most intense bloating and O pains. But I was sure I had already O'd by the few symptoms I had the other day. We dtd a couple of times over the last few days so should be covered either way on the whole sperm meeting egg thing. (Btw my phone tried to replace sperm meeting with spermatozoa :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->