Old Wives' Tales Game

Girl 12
Boy 6
11 of them inconclusive due to me being too early on or not having a necklace to hand etc etc. x

Fun! Let me know if you do more and it sways the other way. I'll add you as :pink: to the front page for now :)

The ones I could do I ended with a tie! 7 girl and 7 boy!

Oh no! I'm going to put you as a boy for now, since that is kind of what you're feeling. Let me know if you want me to change it and I'll be eagerly awaiting your birth announcement! :)

Thanks! There are a few I can still do later on. Like carrying high or low etc. Everyone thinks it will be a girl but I feel like they just think that bc I already have a boy!

Will you be finding out this week Mamabee?!

I hope so. They drew the blood last Wednesday and I've seen results as early as 6 business days and as late as three weeks. And then, gender depends on whether the test was ordered right (secretly, I don't have a lot of faith in the person that ordered it). So, I'm pretty anxious as to whether my gender results will actually be there. I'll update as soon as I know though since I'll likely burst actually knowing :haha:

4 more days til' my scan I wanted to push it back a few days so i'd be actually 15 weeks but I dont think that will matter he probably wont show us the gender. Either way he will likely give me another appointment 3 weeks out if he doesn't then my fiance is going to pay for us to get it done privately on Jan 31st! :)

I can't wait to hear more gender reveals!

This exciting madseasons! Congratulations!

Medzi, it will be so fun to see baby again! You're team yellow, right?

Yep! I couldn't imagine knowing before meeting him/her for the first time. But I will admit hearing what everyone else is having helps me not be tempted bc I share in your excitement :)

Pumpkin, I'll put you down for girl, any gut feeling?

Babyvaughan, that will be here soon!

I've got you in, SmartieMeUp. Keep us posted and let us know if your princess gets her little sister :)

g-9 b-16
wasn't really sure about 5 of them lol...even gut feeling said boy but u/s tech said girl at my 20 wk u/s...still not convinced tho

9 days til I find out.. I really need to stay busy lol I bought stuff for a gender reveal party today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->