Old Wives' Tales Game

My intuition is a girl
based on these ..
12 = girl
13 = boy
5 = inconclusive

We find out the sex next Saturday (31st) :D xx

g-9 b-16
wasn't really sure about 5 of them lol...even gut feeling said boy but u/s tech said girl at my 20 wk u/s...still not convinced tho

I always second guessed my 20 week results for a few weeks after. Thankfully, I ended up with extra scans with both and was able to fully confirm. So, I guess the wives' tales weren't correct for you. I'm so interested to see the rate of accuracy overall. Thanks for playing!

My intuition is a girl
based on these ..
12 = girl
13 = boy
5 = inconclusive

We find out the sex next Saturday (31st) :D xx

Wow! You're pretty much down the middle if we add in your intuition. I don't know what to mark you as on the front page. What do you think? You're getting so close to finding out - yay!

Hey! :) I would add down as boy only because soo many people on my gender guess scan AND in my family are betting on boy for some reason!
we are indeed! seems ages away but im sure itll be here in no time! will definitely update back here when we find out xx

Just checking in to see if there are any updates? I know some of you were due to have your scans. I hope baby cooperated for you all! :)

Hey!! We had our scan Saturday and Shes definitely a girl! <3 :pink:

i thought id go back to when i was pregnant with previous two girls.......

1st* girl-10
boy-7
there were several I didn't try of that I dnt remember lol-13

2nd*girl-15
boy-5
10 I either didn't do or don't remember...

lol not a lot of help bc there r so many I didn't do or don't remember

i thought id go back to when i was pregnant with previous two girls.......

1st* girl-10
boy-7
there were several I didn't try of that I dnt remember lol-13

2nd*girl-15
boy-5
10 I either didn't do or don't remember...

lol not a lot of help bc there r so many I didn't do or don't remember

Wow, I don't think I can remember well enough. (wishing I had taken better notes :) ) Thanks for sharing!

Heres my tally. Wont find out for another 13 days though.... the wait is killing me!

Boy 13
Girl 6
Inconclusive 5
Didnt do 4

Heres my tally. Wont find out for another 13 days though.... the wait is killing me!

Boy 13
Girl 6
Inconclusive 5
Didnt do 4

Yay, you are hoping boy too, right?! I am going to try and redo mine sometime because I think some of them have changed and I'm curious if it is enough change to sway my prediction. 13 days is coming quicker than it sounds! Mine is in 13 also :)

She didn't come across too impressed when we told her she was having a sister :dohh: she was asking for a brother. Now it's settled in a bit more and we've shown excitement in front of her, she's shown acceptance and excited too!

Aw, I know she'll be thrilled once sister gets here and she can love on her in person. I have one child rooting for each gender, so someone will be thrilled, and someone will have to warm up to the idea. Should be interesting.

Mama I am hoping for a boy! yay for same day find outs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->