Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

heheh Shawnie- don't think I didn't consider doing that!!! How are you feeling by the way?? When is your next dr appt or ultrasound?

Haha Amos, this is probably the month you'll get pg for the simple reason you are not expecting it at all. I think there's still a chance - Here's hoping O comes early - like Thursday, but if it's Fri you still have a chance. Good luck.

heheh Shawnie- don't think I didn't consider doing that!!! How are you feeling by the way?? When is your next dr appt or ultrasound?
Im not alone in thinking bad then hahahaha Great minds think alike lol

I've got a doctors appointment Friday. The doctors office called me today. They got my results from my sono and they want me to come in tomorrow to get a HCG level done before my doc visit. I knew they were gonna want one, I had asked when I was there last week but he said no. :shrug: I am going to look at this as a good sign and not a bad one. I'm thinking it's just real early is all.

Thanks for asking =)

I just read you're lacking some PMA! Well I'll send you some.. =) PMA :hugs:

I still think your in witha chance as well. when i concieved my youngest we only had sex once and 4 days before O and i still fell pregnant. Fx'd for you.

Oh and i got my :bfp:

YAY Spencer!!!!!!! That is sooooooooo great!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dust::dust::dust:

WOW- so who's next??????? Let's go lovely ladies!!!!

I meant to add this to my other reply- I had some severe ovulation pains last night and this morning (at least I think that's what it was!) so maybe I DO still have a chance- since we did do the horizontal mambo on Monday night!!!

I meant to add this to my other reply- I had some severe ovulation pains last night and this morning (at least I think that's what it was!) so maybe I DO still have a chance- since we did do the horizontal mambo on Monday night!!!

:thumbup:

Told you not to worry that it could happen! :hugs:

Ok Ladies- officially starting the 2WW....anyone else???

Hi all, I'd like to join the 30/40 group! I'm 41 and ttc for number one, and could use a little support...am finding my non-ttc friends just don't know what to say and I usually end up feeling worse after I open up to them about all this. Also, am "O" today (!), and was scheduled to go for a jog but am worried about shaking things up..any advice? :happydance:

I need PMA
Just got day 2 blood results from doc FSH level is 9.6-is that really bad? Fertility books say has to be below 10 ideally below 6
Am I mad to ttc at nearly 41 will it ever happen Mind you Spencerbears news came at a great time
everyone just keeps saying relax AHHHHHHHH!
sorry for rant feeling crappy and stressed today

Welcome BellaMomma! I don't think jogging could be harmful- but maybe someone else has a different opinion?
Good luck and :dust: to you!

Hi Bella mama great to see someone like me!!! us oldies need to stick together If you are feeling like me today go for the jog-its a great de stresser i am trying very hard not to think bout ttc so go for it!! x

Glitterqueen- you are not old!! Not sure about the FSH level- but you are still below 10 so you are fine right?? Fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you so much i really needed some support today Amos
I am day 9 in cycle so let the bedding begin!!!!!!!
lol
X

Spencerbear - Congratulations, I am delighted for you.

Amos - Glad to see that old PMA is rising again. You are always so funny and up and just a touch naughty too. :rofl:

Glitterqueen - I had my D3 bloods done a few weeks ago. My FSH level was 16.9 The Doctor told me that was good and there was no reason why I shouldn't conceive and carry a child to term (I had lots of other things tested too). But since you mention only FSH Anything over 25 is considered to be high and not so good. So 9 sounds pretty low to me.

Hi Bellamoma welcome to the threads. Were you jogging regularly before ttc? If so it shouldn't harm you to carry on - Taking it up might not be such a good idea though - maybe a good old power walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->