Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Meld charts looking good! Nice temp rises and a dip here and there. FXD

Glitter sorry I don't know about ivf but if you feel it best suits you then I say go for it! Good luck!

Amos how you feeling?

Nise chart still looking FAB!!!!!

Me not much DD is back in school and feeling better. I woke this am to a back ache and headache and heartburn. LOL I think its in my head! I am so bloated atm and cm is between sticky and creamy. LOL my body doesn't know what it wants to do.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are having a great day. Will check back later. :hugs:

Glad your little one is feeling better Sunshine! Sorry you are feeling bad, but fingers crossed it's really good :)

I am feeling ok- just exhausted at times and little waves of nausea...nothing bad. But I am willing it to come so I can know everything's ok....crazy I know!

Hope everyone is having a great day today!

She was feeling better when I got home from work and can't quite grasp the concept of not going out to play after missing school all day. LOL

I don't feel to bad except for the dull headache and I think the heartburn has subsided for now so I don't feel so bad today.

The tired feeling will pass pretty soon but can't tell you anything about the nausea as I never had this with any of my pregnancies. :shrug: But totally understand why you would welcome it. LOL

Hi Ladies
Thank for your support-brill as usual! I am taking the appt tomorrow and oh is going too
Its a review appt with the fertility doc I first saw in JUly He said he would refer oh for SA and depending on results would do dye test on me. I have sort of jumped that stage by seeing my Gynae(who I have been with for 5 yrs and has done nothing!) and insisting on the laporoscopy-i can't spell!! He agreed but the fertility doc doesn't know this yet! So I am not sure if I am in the system or not-my gp did all the bloods but the fertility doc didn't even want to see them??? Anyway wish me luck you ladies are all so supportive - even my best friend thinks I am mad for all the research I am doing its nice to have you all to keep me sane xx

Hi i'm a newbie 31 ttc 2cd baby. On month 2 of clomid. Anyone else? My husband and i have been ttc for six years hoping it would come naturally. Should of figured it wouldn't since i had to take clomid to get my daughter. Anyway just wanted to say hi...
Susan

Hi i'm a newbie 31 ttc 2cd baby. On month 2 of clomid. Anyone else? My husband and i have been ttc for six years hoping it would come naturally. Should of figured it wouldn't since i had to take clomid to get my daughter. Anyway just wanted to say hi...
Susan

Welcome Country girl and good luck with Clomid I hear great things about it.

hello "golden girls".

all is well today. had a peak yesterday and the day before on the cbfm. today was a high.

dh and i were able bd sunday night and last night.

we shall see...:baby:
:kiss: to you all!!!

Ah well Ladies. A bit more of a temp drop today, but did a test anyway. :bfn: Just waiting for the :witch: now. But I'm going to Majorca tomorrow for the weekend so to hell with it all. I'm gonna have fun and not let this get to me.

Ahh Nise, that's crap! Of course, tho, as we say, it's not over till...at least if she's coming, let her come so you can party up in Majorca without worries!

I'm just wrapping up my date with la signora AF...ready to get back to BD, need to refresh some swimmers, so watch out tonight to my italian stallion! lol

How's it going with the rest of you?? Who's going to buddy up with me, anyone near CD 4??

Oh Nise what kind of a test did you use? I would say that you temps are still above the coverline so :shrug: wait and see :hugs: hope she isn't on her way!

vkj73 hope you caught that eggy! Sounds like you timed it right so now his little swimmers must go for the GOLD!!!:thumbup:

bella oh an "Italian Stalion" WOOO HOOO! Get those swimmers replenished! I love that time, I don't know about you but it's my favorite time as there is no pressure and you can just enjoy you OH!

Me well not much to report 7DPO YEAH on to the 1ww! Did have a temp rise again today so only time will tell. I am very hungry this am though and had that snot issue again last night before bath so :shrug: @@'s are not tender and don't have anything else so I guess I have to wait :dohh:

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!

Howdy do ladies! I have been real busy with work lately and sleeping lol

Mel your chart does look good to me.

Nise I wouldn't give up hope till AF shows. Hope she doesn't , doesn't she know shes needed on a broom near the moon or something someplace else around the 31st lol....

Thanks for your well wishes ladies and I'm glad to hear things are all going well for you.

Bellamamma - Sounds like you're in for a fun time and an Italian Stallion toboot! Yeehaw.

Sunshine - I used the tesco's own brand. That's a nice temp rise for you this morning.

Shawnie - Yeah, I guess there's always that glimmer of hope. The Witch is still not here yet. A bit of a record for me I normally average around a 24-26 day cycle. Today is CD27. Mind you FF didn't recommend testing until tomorrow based on a one off 16 day luteal phase I guess. I think 15dpo is a pretty much gonna tell the truth though.

Thanks for your well wishes ladies and I'm glad to hear things are all going well for you.

Bellamamma - Sounds like you're in for a fun time and an Italian Stallion toboot! Yeehaw.

Sunshine - I used the tesco's own brand. That's a nice temp rise for you this morning.

Shawnie - Yeah, I guess there's always that glimmer of hope. The Witch is still not here yet. A bit of a record for me I normally average around a 24-26 day cycle. Today is CD27. Mind you FF didn't recommend testing until tomorrow based on a one off 16 day luteal phase I guess. I think 15dpo is a pretty much gonna tell the truth though.

Nise is that a very sensitive one? I would say just go with flow and if af doesn't show then test again in a few days.

I did have a bit of a nice temp rise but not reading too much into it.

Have fun this weekend!

Well ladies upadte on FS Visit!
OH has ok SA Yeah he basically said if I don't want to wait around and see if it happens naturally he recommended we do IVF as soon as. Cant get on NHs as I am 40 1 year waiting list for private at royal so my best bet is Origins private clinic. Told him bout Norway and he said he had no problems with that. So do I keep trying for a while or jump in - Help I knew this would happen but these docs are so matter of fact slightly brutal almost although he was really nice. Either way better start saving pennies-anyone any thoughts on Royal Or Origin(if anyone from Northern Ireland) Maybe Mrs R or crypto1976??

Good luck have a great weekend x

Nise - just saw your FF today, and am so sorry she came :-(((
Do as I did, tip back some nice wine, enjoy the sunshine and enjoy Majorca!!
October's our month!!

Nise so sorry af showed but now go have a wonderful time with your girlfriends and maybe a nice vinno!

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well!

Me well 8DPO @@'s tender and still have sore throat. So basically nothing new. LOL

hi ladies!

so sorry about the news nise :hugs:

just wanted to pop in and say hi.

cbfm is back at the low.

ridin' the tww train...

:dust:

Csunshine: ooooh chart looking good! Fx'd that you caught that eggy!

Shawnie: Thanks! Nice to see you sweetie!

Nise: Sorry the witch got you! Kick her butt out the door asap! :hugs:

Well really trying not to ss or get my hopes up again this month but having a hard time at it. I know I'm only 8 dpo but really want to :test: yikes!

Jus poppin in to say Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a nice weekend so far! FX for everyone who is near testing! Im sending you loads of babydust and super hopeful for your BFP's!!!!!! I am proud of myself for not testing yet this time. Im 13DPO, due for AF on Monday far as I can tell. Feeling crampy the last couple days and sore BB's come and go. Classic PMS symptoms for me, so no other symptom spotting going on. But hey, I know Im not out til AF shows her ugly face, so heres to hope! :hugs: to all my friends!!!!!!

Hi I am 35yrs and hubby is 44 and we are going through IVF to try and conceive bub number 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->