Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Jus poppin in to say Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a nice weekend so far! FX for everyone who is near testing! Im sending you loads of babydust and super hopeful for your BFP's!!!!!! I am proud of myself for not testing yet this time. Im 13DPO, due for AF on Monday far as I can tell. Feeling crampy the last couple days and sore BB's come and go. Classic PMS symptoms for me, so no other symptom spotting going on. But hey, I know Im not out til AF shows her ugly face, so heres to hope! :hugs: to all my friends!!!!!!

nice pma mama4 and welcome to the thread bek74 :hugs:

hope you all are having a lovely weekend :kiss:

:dust:

Sorry girls that i havent been arpund much recently. Trying to find somewhere to live 200 miles from where i am now and still work 30+ hours a week is really difficult. Doesnt seem to leave time for much else.

I had 2 O days on my persona but we only managed to BD on the 2 second morning. So doubt we got that lucky, knowing my luck missed it by minutes lol so as of wednesday in the 2ww

How are you all? Doing well i hope!!

:hugs::kiss:

Sorry girls that i havent been arpund much recently. Trying to find somewhere to live 200 miles from where i am now and still work 30+ hours a week is really difficult. Doesnt seem to leave time for much else.

I had 2 O days on my persona but we only managed to BD on the 2 second morning. So doubt we got that lucky, knowing my luck missed it by minutes lol so as of wednesday in the 2ww

How are you all? Doing well i hope!!

:hugs::kiss:

good to see you back. sorry you have to deal with a move and work.
i'm in the midst of the 2ww. had a little bit of wine last night. trying to "let go" a little more (but not too much of course).

good luck with your move. big :hug: and :dust:

Hi Ladies. Hope all is going well especially for those nearing the end of the 2WW - I've got my fingers crossed for a few more bfp's from this thread.

Welcome Bek14 and good luck with the IVF. Please keep us informed how it all goes.

So I had a lovely time in Majorca - and I've come back with a bump! Not the quite the kind of bump I was hoping for - but a good old mosquito bite that has swelled quite badly - had to take a antihistimine - hope that doesn't play havoc with the old EWCM.

Was hot and we packed a lot in, including a bit of swimming in the med! Lovely. Am now on CD5 and rearing to go again. Have a Gyno appointment on Wednesday, so we'll see what he/she has to say about everything.

PMA all round. :hugs:

Hello my lovelies! Oh have I missed you over the weekend. I had a lovely time with DH and DD. Between soccer and tearing out our kitchen I am truly showing my age today. LMAO

I got a new hairstyle on Friday and love it! It's kinda reddish brown on top and chocolate brown under the back. LOL I also got it cut in a reverse bob. It makes me look younger now if I could trick my body into feeling younger. LOL

Hope your all doing well Thursday if the witch hasn't shown is when I will be testing. LOL I don't want to get my hopes up just to be dashed so I might wait until Friday morning. :shrug:

Oooo, good luck for Thursday Sunshine. FX for you. Your new hairdo sounds lovely and I'm glad your pleased with it. I'm about as terrified of the hairdresser as I am of the Dentist!

So you're ripping out the kitchen too. We're moving our Kitchen to a larger room - I've spent the day sanding and painting the newly plastered ceiling with a emulsion and water mix - Bloody messy. OH wasn't particularly keen on my new look - Splattered in white paint, shower-cap and clear goggles. I told him it was my new ttc image and I was surprised he didn't find it sexy! :rofl:

Oooo, good luck for Thursday Sunshine. FX for you. Your new hairdo sounds lovely and I'm glad your pleased with it. I'm about as terrified of the hairdresser as I am of the Dentist!

So you're ripping out the kitchen too. We're moving our Kitchen to a larger room - I've spent the day sanding and painting the newly plastered ceiling with a emulsion and water mix - Bloody messy. OH wasn't particularly keen on my new look - Splattered in white paint, shower-cap and clear goggles. I told him it was my new ttc image and I was surprised he didn't find it sexy! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:
You know maybe if he got his little soldiers some clear goggles they could find their way easier. LMAO I have a group of friends that dressed in white sweat suits with swim caps and goggles and they were the falopian tube swim team.... LMFAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes we are redoing our kitchen it's a bit outdated and yellow! YUCK It had yellow flooring and yellow walls :sick: So I picked a tan tile with a sage green paint. The living room is next and then the bathroom and then the nursery! That's how I have it planned anyhow. LOL It can be such a mess sometimes!

Good Luck

Good luck for thursday sunshine..... note to self must remember to log in thursday night

I could do with a new hairstyle too but i get scared of doing it incase it turns out bad lol

Good luck for thursday sunshine..... note to self must remember to log in thursday night

I could do with a new hairstyle too but i get scared of doing it incase it turns out bad lol

Thanks spencerbear and yes it used to frieghten me to get a different hairstyle but it's only hair and with the prenatal vitamins I take it grows like weeds after a two week rain. LOL

a quick hello ladies! sending you lots of pma and :dust: from california :kiss:

a quick hello ladies! sending you lots of pma and :dust: from california :kiss:

Wish you could send some of that sun from California to South Dakota we are getting slammed with rain and our crops really need to dry out. :thumbup:

Hello my lovely ladies hope your all well.

AFM I am just playing the waiting game. 12 dpo and don't want to waste a test if I don't have to. $ really tight as DH hasn't worked this week and we are trying to reno our kitchen. He gets a lot done there, but pretty soon the $ is going to run out. Not much to report today not really feeling preggo so time will tell :shrug:

Can you send some to England too. It's been raining now for 2 days - boring!

Can you send some to England too. It's been raining now for 2 days - boring!

Be ready for a few more days of it as it just left here and is headed across the pond now. Sorry. :dohh:

The sun is out now but OMG is it cold outside!

It's starting to cool down here but you all would consider that perfect weather.. We got drizzle the other day but it lasted 5 minutes if that. The evenings have been in the high 60's I am enjoying putting on the hoodies. I can't wait to start having a fire at night.

It's starting to cool down here but you all would consider that perfect weather.. We got drizzle the other day but it lasted 5 minutes if that. The evenings have been in the high 60's I am enjoying putting on the hoodies. I can't wait to start having a fire at night.

That is so not far!!!:nope: Our low this week is 19 and the high is somewhere in the 40's :dohh: I need a warm vacation!

Hope you all are doing well! No rain today just cold. Other than that nothing new to report. I did test yesterday afternoon and got a bfn but it was diluted wee so not reading to much into it.:shrug:

I spoke too soon lol was 56 lol I am so stoked that it's cooler I wont be getting that high electric bill for the window ac's and pool pump now. I don't know how i'd do in the snow it's been so long since I've lived in it as a kid.

My silly butt blew my nose too hard and ended up with a bloody nose arrrgh. LMAO

I spoke too soon lol was 56 lol I am so stoked that it's cooler I wont be getting that high electric bill for the window ac's and pool pump now. I don't know how i'd do in the snow it's been so long since I've lived in it as a kid.

My silly butt blew my nose too hard and ended up with a bloody nose arrrgh. LMAO

I love the snow! It's just the wind and cold that I don't like. I live in north east South Dakota and we have had lots of snow the last few years so why should this year be any different.

DH and I put central air in our house last year right before the wedding thank goodness as I think we got married on the hottest Aug day there was. LOL So I know totally about the electric bills! Now we have the furnace going ours will be going up again. :cry:

Hello Ladies. Well I had a really horrid time at the Gyno's yesterday. It seems the doctor that went through my recent blood test results got an awful lot of things wrong - so It was not good news. I'm not going to rant on about here it's all in my journal. I'm feeling strong again today though.

Thanks for the Sunshine VKJ - it arrived this morning and boy did we need it. :hugs:

Well think I'm out ladies started to spot when I went to the loo noticed a small amount of red so on to next cycle. I don't know if I can do this much longer!:growlmad:

Nise will venture over to your journal and see how your getting along

Hello my other lovely ladies hope your all well!

Well think I'm out ladies started to spot when I went to the loo noticed a small amount of red so on to next cycle. I don't know if I can do this much longer!:growlmad:

Nise will venture over to your journal and see how your getting along

Hello my other lovely ladies hope your all well!

Yeah, you can sweetie, you can do it for as long as it's gonna take. Here I'll hold the bike while you get on. :bike: What do you fancy the cross country cycle or the short circuit? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->