Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Well think I'm out ladies started to spot when I went to the loo noticed a small amount of red so on to next cycle. I don't know if I can do this much longer!:growlmad:

Nise will venture over to your journal and see how your getting along

Hello my other lovely ladies hope your all well!

Sunshine--don't you dare give up!! :hugs: Has she shown her full face yet or is it just spotting??

Well think I'm out ladies started to spot when I went to the loo noticed a small amount of red so on to next cycle. I don't know if I can do this much longer!:growlmad:

Sunshine--don't you dare give up!! :hugs: Has she shown her full face yet or is it just spotting??

Thanks Amos I am in a stage of confusion atm.....LMAO I went to loo thinking I would have to use a liner or something and checked my cp/cm again and nothing not a hint of red or nothing just creamy :shrug: So no haven't given up yet but not feeling to positive atm either.

Hey Amos. Good to see you, it's been a little quite round here recently. Thanks for your kind message on my journal.
How's things with you? Was DH happy when you broke the news. Have you come back down to earth yet?

Thanks Amos I am in a stage of confusion atm.....LMAO I went to loo thinking I would have to use a liner or something and checked my cp/cm again and nothing not a hint of red or nothing just creamy :shrug: So no haven't given up yet but not feeling to positive atm either.

Confusion is ok- just don't give up!!! :hugs:

Hey Amos. Good to see you, it's been a little quite round here recently. Thanks for your kind message on my journal.
How's things with you? Was DH happy when you broke the news. Have you come back down to earth yet?

Hi Hunny...I don't come around as much because I actually feel guilty sometimes posting here, but I miss you guys!!! Hubby is very excited, but cautious like I am! He had to go out of town again (damnit!) and I talked my doc into an early scan so he will miss my first scan again! Oh well- as long as everything is ok, I won't mind him missing it.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Glad things are going well for you Amos. dont feel guilty for posting here...we love to hear from you.

sunshine..... im keeping my fingers crossed for you, that it was nothing and you get the result we all want. We are all here for you to talk to :hugs:

Me im sat surrounded by boxes, getting ready to leave in 2 weeks and the letting agent is taking their time confirming the house we want, typical. Oh why do people never call back when they say they will.

Other than that AF is due tuesday and with how crampy im feeling will probably arrive

Glad things are going well for you Amos. dont feel guilty for posting here...we love to hear from you.

sunshine..... im keeping my fingers crossed for you, that it was nothing and you get the result we all want. We are all here for you to talk to :hugs:

Me im sat surrounded by boxes, getting ready to leave in 2 weeks and the letting agent is taking their time confirming the house we want, typical. Oh why do people never call back when they say they will.

Other than that AF is due tuesday and with how crampy im feeling will probably arrive

Hi Spencer! Long time, no see!! Don't you know- when you are in a hurry to talk to someone, they take ages. And then those people that you never want to hear from, call you quickly!!! :hugs:

Thanks Spencerbear! I just want to know either way so I can either move on or go the other way. It just really sucks not knowing.

Hey Amos don't feel guilty coming on here! I have been were you are and to tell you the truth I liked just hanging with the ttc group as they knew my story and the 1st tri ladies were all caught up in their own stuff.

So true Sunshine...I definitely feel more connected to you guys- guess cause I've been boring you with my stories for longer!!

So true Sunshine...I definitely feel more connected to you guys- guess cause I've been boring you with my stories for longer!!

If nothing else you can take our stories, ie my broken bed. LMAO back to the 1st tri and get a good laugh. LOL Your stories will never bore us! They are quite exciting. LOL and you thought you were out this month cause dsd was staying with you two. LMAO

If nothing else you can take our stories, ie my broken bed. LMAO back to the 1st tri and get a good laugh. LOL Your stories will never bore us! They are quite exciting. LOL and you thought you were out this month cause dsd was staying with you two. LMAO

I almost forgot about your broken bed!!! That was this past month right?? How funny would it be if that was the night you caught your eggy??? What a story!!
And you are right...I was 100% sure that I wasn't even going to have sex, much less get knocked up!!

See we can all get a lovely surprise sometimes and have fun on the way lol

Was the broken bed really in the last month, feels like ages ago.

Anyway amos you have to stay and chat wiht us, cause you can brighten up my day when im feeling down

Hugs to you all, im going to try and get some sleep (not that it works much atm)

will try to stop by tomorrow

Aww thanks Spencer :hugs:
And I am probably wrong about the bed- my brain is mush lately!

awwws so much love today, group HUGS =)))

I almost forgot about your broken bed!!! That was this past month right?? How funny would it be if that was the night you caught your eggy??? What a story!!
And you are right...I was 100% sure that I wasn't even going to have sex, much less get knocked up!!

Yes it was just this past cycle :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The other night DH was feeling a little frisky and DD had a friend over so we decided to go downstairs and have a little fun in the guest room, OMG when we finished DH said and I quote "We could hump forever on that bed"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I should be :blush: but I'm not :haha:

HAHAHAHA Sunshine!!! Tell him you might have to take him up on that next month if you don't get your BFP this month!!!

Hello Ladies. Well I had a really horrid time at the Gyno's yesterday. It seems the doctor that went through my recent blood test results got an awful lot of things wrong - so It was not good news. I'm not going to rant on about here it's all in my journal. I'm feeling strong again today though.

Thanks for the Sunshine VKJ - it arrived this morning and boy did we need it. :hugs:

yeah for the sunshine (inside and out). here's some more for all the girls!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:rofl: @sunshine

How is everyone today?

All is good here. Off to work in a little bit. Friday evening delivery, busiest night of the week and the schedule us a huge delivery. Just got to love people in theor offices :growlmad:

Well, I was right, I am ovulating early!! Wedn (tmi) I was soooo wet :) and of course it was the eve I was meeting friends for dinner, but even so, after, got my man to dance (thank god) cuz today bought a cbfm and it's a big smiley face! Better BD tonight again...
advice - does the smiley mean it's already over (the O), or coming soon?? how much BD is advised after smiley?? thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->