Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Morning all. Well I am a bundle of nervous energy right now. I put this mornings temp, which was a little higher again into FF, This has changed the stats and under Implantation Signs it now reads "Possibily triphasic on day 20! It also goes on to say this is not a definite sign that you are or are not pregnant, it is just increasing your probability if you had well timed intercourse" - God, I hope I had well timed intercourse. Maybe it's time I started taking this chart a little more seriously. As you know I've been quite flippant about it up until now almost certain that it was gonna be an anovulatory cycle. Oh and I just stepped outside the back door and 2 magpies landed on the TV ariel of the house opposite squawked as if to say "hey look at us" then flew off. Yesterday I saw sets of 2 magpies all day - they are the one thing I am superstitious with, and usually at this point in my cycle I see loads of single ones.

Welcome BabyPatel - hope your journey is short and sweet with a happy ending.

Meldmac! great to see you back.

Amos - What news I'll be tuning in on and off throughout the day. And as I'm out of work next week I should be able to be around during the day for a change.

Oh, something else I was gonna ask you ladies. Has anyone heard from Sparklesmum? She seems to have vanished - Hope she's okay.

Oooh Nise I so hope this is your month sweetie!! :hugs: fx'd for you!

So ff has given me crosshairs. I just hope it is accurate as if I O'd on cd10 and not cd11 not sure we :sex: in the right times but on cd11 we had :sex: that day. I'm so crampy today not sure what is up with that, but I'm going to try not to ss spot this month. Probably going to suck at not doing that though :rofl: as I'm already thinking about it and I"m only cd3!

welcome to the new gals :hug: shall we say the "oldies but goodies?"

just back from a friend's baby shower. i totally thought it would be overwhelming and bum me out, but it was quite the opposite.

i've got a new bag of pma :hugs: and am ready to bd!!!

cbfm has given me my 4th high and i've got ccm!!!

dh has the day off too!!!

here's a boat load of :dust: for all

Morning Ladies - So no work of the money earning kind for me this week. But I've got lots to do DIY wise in the house so that should keep me out of mischief. Temp up a notch again this morning so PMA quite high at the mo. Hope I'm not being set up for a big fall.

Bellamamma - Thank you for your good wishes and it's good to hear you cycles is getting back on track. Keep that PMA up sweetie it's all going in the right direction.

Harmonygirl - Hope you don't have to wait to long for the blood results and that they are all good.

Meldmac - I had a look at your chart and it's looking really good. You dtd 2 days before O and topped it up on day of O so fingers crossed you got that little eggie this time. I got my opk on same day of O this cycle and we dtd late afternoon that day didn't do it the day before but had done it the day before that - so I'm hoping we had it covered.

VKJ73 - So glad you enjoyed the baby shower and got renewed vigor and PMA from it. Hopefully won't be long till you hosting your own baby shower.

Amos - Don't you know you're killing me. I've been thinking about you all weekend, hun. and I WILL be checking throughout the day today.

Well my lovelies how are you all today? I took the weekend off and of course it wasn't exactly the most relaxing. LOL we did soccer and birthday parties but believe it or not I was in bed on Friday night before 10pm... LMAO I didn't fall asleep until about 2am but DH had to work on Saturday so no bd fun.

I did get my crosshairs from FF so officially in the tww :dohh: but a very busy week ahead so hopefully it will pass very quickly and af wont show at all! I have my doubts about this cycle as only dtd the two days prior to O and not day of O. :dohh:

Hope you all are doing well will go back and read as just thought I'd post since I had been gone so long.

Well my lovelies how are you all today? I took the weekend off and of course it wasn't exactly the most relaxing. LOL we did soccer and birthday parties but believe it or not I was in bed on Friday night before 10pm... LMAO I didn't fall asleep until about 2am but DH had to work on Saturday so no bd fun.

I did get my crosshairs from FF so officially in the tww :dohh: but a very busy week ahead so hopefully it will pass very quickly and af wont show at all! I have my doubts about this cycle as only dtd the two days prior to O and not day of O. :dohh:

Hope you all are doing well will go back and read as just thought I'd post since I had been gone so long.

Ooo, Sunshine, the day before O is meant to be the very best one - all the little :spermy: ready and waiting, still with a bit of umff left in them for cracking into that egg. :happydance: Timing looks very good to me.

Ooo, Sunshine, the day before O is meant to be the very best one - all the little :spermy: ready and waiting, still with a bit of umff left in them for cracking into that egg. :happydance: Timing looks very good to me.

Thanks Nise and your chart is looking wonderful!!!!!!

Here's to many BFP's this month

PMA ALL THE WAY!!!!

Ooooh Nise I'm so excited looking at your chart!!!

Feeling kind of crappy today got a wicked headache and really tired so think I'm going to go to bed fairly early tonight.

Sending lots of PMA and :dust: to everyone!

Hi ladies...havent been on much the past couple of days. My mom had to have a heart catheritization today so I have been in the hospital with her all day. I will have to catch up properly tomorrow, but I wanted to post the pic of my DH in his shirt!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Attachments

• IMGP0328.jpg
    IMGP0328.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 11
Amos sweetie hope your mom gets better soon :hugs:. :rofl: at your hubby's t-shirt!!

Not great have a major headache think I'm going to call it a night soon.

How are you feeling???

I'm such a dork...if I had just scrolled up one post I would have seen you were not feeling well!! :( I hope you feel better :hugs:

I am exhausted just from being at the hospital so long...makes for a long day when you have to be there at 6:30 am!!!

Thanks sweetie! You should go get some well deserved rest then :hugs:

Yeah Amos, you changed your ticker!! Stay amazed, honey, it's a great state of mind!

on the somber side, sorry about your mom!! hope she's doing well, my father's had cath x 2, and open heart and he's great now! medical miracles!

:dust: to the rest of us!

So sorry to hear about your mum, Amos. I hope she makes a speedy recovery. Hospitals are just the pits. Your DH looks spectacular in his t-shirt :rofl:

Meldmac, I'm sorry you're feeling a little under the weather too, hope that headache disappears in the night.

Well, I can't seem to get out of my working waking patterns. I got up at 0715 and I really didn't have to get up at all! So today is the earliest I would expect AF to arrive and I am on tenderhooks. That and having to take temp at 0630 is probably why I can't stay asleep. Oh well. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->