Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

hello am 37 not long had a miscarriage and waiting to stop bleeding so i can get at it again.i wonder how long it will take me to concieve this time around.hello to you all.and wish you luck.

I am back now so I have a lot of catching up to do!!! Mom is at home and resting....she had open heart surgery 9 years ago and had 5 bypasses done at that time. So she is pretty used to the hospital unfortunately!

Bellamamma- isn't it amazing how technology is---if it weren't for it, my Mom would have been gone a long time ago. Glad your Dad is doing so well after his surgery!

Nise- they say as you get older you can't sleep late and I am starting to believe that. During the week though, it's like pulling teeth to get me out of bed, but on the weekend when I don't have to work, I bounce out of bed at the crack of dawn!! Wha'ts up with that????!!!! What's the latest with your temp? How is it looking?

Mel- how you feeling today honey?

Welcome JS9!

How are all the other lovely ladies???

I am doing okay. My blood results were all good. Progesterone at above 18. So, now I am doing the waiting game. My AF is due on Thursday, and I feel pretty PMS-y, so I think she's coming. Grrrrr!

Harmony- yay for the test results!! Well, AF and pregnancy symptoms are so similar, so just remember you are not out til she shows her face!!!! :hugs:

Thanks, Amos. I try to remember that, but it gets discouraging! (Also, my temp went down today, so I am pretty sure she's coming.)

Welcome JS9!

Amos so glad to hear your Mom is doing good and at home resting! It just amazes me how they can do that and send them home the same day. Just love DH shirt!

Nise temps still looking good!

Meld so sorry your not feeling well!

Had a all nighter last night with DD she has the tummy bug. YUCK!
Here I sit at 5dpo and nothing new to report.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well! :hugs:

Hiya my lovely ladies!

Feeling much better today, headache is finally gone thankfully.

CSunshine: Sorry your dd is under the weather hope she feels better soon!

Amos: Glad your mom's home and resting. How are you feeling sweetie? :hugs:

Nise: Loving your chart right now. Fx'd that this is your cycle!!

Harmony: Like Amos said pms/af symptoms can be similar to pg symptoms so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet.

js9: sorry for your loss, hope it doesn't take you long to get your :bfp: and welcome to our little group.

Bella: how are you doing sweetie?

Hello Ladies, How's everyone today. I'm feeling very normal, no symptoms, temp still high though a small dip this morning. Really don't know what I think so I am just quietly hoping.

Amos - Brilliant that your mum is home already. It is amazing what they can do these days isn't it. How you feeling in yourself now getting any symptoms yet?

HarmonyGirl - Yay for blood tests all being good. Less yay for pms-y feelings. :witch::af: we don't want her sort around here.

Sunshine - sorry your DD has a tummy bug - that's no fun at all for either of you. I remember I had one when I was quite young and though it had nothing to do with it the last thing I ate was yogurt - I can't eat the runny stuff to this day :rofl:

Welcome JS9 - I am so sorry that you've had to go through a recent mc. You're in good company here though and I hope you get your sticky bean very soon.

Meldmac - so glad you're feeling better now, gonna pop over to your journal soon.

Everyone else - Where are you?

Morning ladies! Could you lovely ladies check out my chart and tell me what you think?

I have to go to work now but will catch up later!

:hugs:

Morning ladies! Could you lovely ladies check out my chart and tell me what you think?

That's one mighty fine looking chart if you ask me. Nice little dip on CD5 and a big rise after. FX for good news, hun.

Hello! Just checking in but not much to report really! CD14 today and on my fourth high on my CBFM so should be O'ing on Friday. We've BD so far on Saturday and Monday, and are going for 3 days in a row as of tonight when OH gets home! Hope that covers it! Really really really really want to be pregnant by Christmas or at the very latest before I turn 40 in February!

That's one mighty fine looking chart if you ask me. Nice little dip on CD5 and a big rise after. FX for good news, hun.

What she said ^^^^^ I'm no chart expert by any means, but I am slowly learning. Lookin' good!!!

Oh I am so nervous help
My DP had SA on 14th Sept I rang today for results and was told the doc hadn't been in foe weeks as he is part time but would be back tomorrow and look at results then.
Strangely though the phone rang about an hour later and it was the RFC to offer me a cancellation appt with doc tomorrow.
It must be for his results so nervous
also I have an hospital appt with another hospital for lap and dye that the fertility guy doean't know bout yet-should I tell
should I push for ivf as I am 41 in dec and the cut off date for ivf at my hospital is 40 on NHS
I am so nervous I feel sick!
any advice would be so welcome x:wacko:

Meld charts looking good! Nice temp rises and a dip here and there. FXD

Glitter sorry I don't know about ivf but if you feel it best suits you then I say go for it! Good luck!

Amos how you feeling?

Nise chart still looking FAB!!!!!

Me not much DD is back in school and feeling better. I woke this am to a back ache and headache and heartburn. LOL I think its in my head! I am so bloated atm and cm is between sticky and creamy. LOL my body doesn't know what it wants to do.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are having a great day. Will check back later. :hugs:

Oh I am so nervous help
My DP had SA on 14th Sept I rang today for results and was told the doc hadn't been in foe weeks as he is part time but would be back tomorrow and look at results then.
Strangely though the phone rang about an hour later and it was the RFC to offer me a cancellation appt with doc tomorrow.
also I have an hospital appt with another hospital for lap and dye that the fertility guy doean't know bout yet-should I tell
should I push for ivf as I am 41 in dec and the cut off date for ivf at my hospital is 40 on NHS

Have you started the IVF route? I only ask because I have went for a chat with the consultant about it today. You have to be "in the system" before you are 40 for NHS IVF. This means that you have to have been referred by your GP, been for your initial consultation, had any tests that they decide to give you, and then based on the results of those tests you are either accepted or rejected for IVF. All this before you are 40. Don't want to pee on your bonfire as they say but if you haven't discussed IVF with your GP then it will be too late to get it on the NHS. Sorry not sure what lap & dye is so can't help on that, and my OH has been given his cup and instructions for his SA today, so we're not that far yet. The only way that we will be referred for IVF before I am 40 (February) is if they find any fertility issues between today and our next appointment in December. Got a few tests to do between times.

Oh I am so nervous help

Also if the appointment was for you OH's SA test wouldn't they be asking to see him not you? Or both of you? Sorry I might be wrong I don't know much about that! Our Nurse said today the results would go back to the Gynae Clinic at the Hospital not to my OH's GP.

Meld charts looking good! Nice temp rises and a dip here and there. FXD

Glitter sorry I don't know about ivf but if you feel it best suits you then I say go for it! Good luck!

Amos how you feeling?

Nise chart still looking FAB!!!!!

Me not much DD is back in school and feeling better. I woke this am to a back ache and headache and heartburn. LOL I think its in my head! I am so bloated atm and cm is between sticky and creamy. LOL my body doesn't know what it wants to do.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are having a great day. Will check back later. :hugs:

Glad your little one is feeling better Sunshine! Sorry you are feeling bad, but fingers crossed it's really good :)

I am feeling ok- just exhausted at times and little waves of nausea...nothing bad. But I am willing it to come so I can know everything's ok....crazy I know!

Hope everyone is having a great day today!

Oh I am so nervous help

Glitterqueen - I don't really know much about IVF yet I'm afraid - I'm to old to be considered NHS. But if what LadyK says is true and it is something you are thinking about then there is no time to waste. If I were you I'd take that appointment you've been offered tomorrow by the horns and get the ball rolling - I think there is still time to "get in the system" before you are 41 and have the consultation at least. Nothing ventured nothing gained that's for certain. I really hope you get good news re OH's SA. Good luck, hun. And we're all here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->