Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Bella I don't use CBFM so sorry I can't help you with that.

Alright ladies AF showed so officially on to next cycle! She was real sneaky this time. Nothing then WHAM here I am!!! :growlmad: Ok so have decided it's not the end of the world and I have this coming cycle so we are going to have reinforce the bed again. :rofl::rofl: I have to go out of town next Wednesday through Friday but will be home Friday to replenish those soldiers of his! Then I will be getting me some booty everyday! I just have to talk DH into it. LOL

Hope your all doing well! Will stop back by and see what's up!:hugs:

Well, chicks, looks like I will be back over here pretty soon...My scan did not go well today, so, hope you will take me back with open arms!! :hugs:

Well, chicks, looks like I will be back over here pretty soon...My scan did not go well today, so, hope you will take me back with open arms!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear that I hope everything works out OK. :hugs:

Well, I was right, I am ovulating early!! Wedn (tmi) I was soooo wet :) and of course it was the eve I was meeting friends for dinner, but even so, after, got my man to dance (thank god) cuz today bought a cbfm and it's a big smiley face! Better BD tonight again...
advice - does the smiley mean it's already over (the O), or coming soon?? how much BD is advised after smiley?? thanks!

Have you got the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor? As that gives Lows, Highs and Peaks not smiley faces? Or is it the ovulation detector (or whatever its called)? I use the CBFM but not the other kind. My understanding is that the smiley face means it has registered your surge so you are about to ovulate probably in the next 24-36 hours. So start BD'ing! It should tell you on the instructions?

Amos don't you dare give up! I wont let you! I will always except you with open arms :hugs: Let us know how your getting along.

What the hell??? Amos are you ok? What news did you get????????

Amos, I'm so sorry to hear that, hope you're ok! Thinking of you, and we want you to stay with us forever, in any case!! :hugs:

Well, I was right, I am ovulating early!! Wedn (tmi) I was soooo wet :) and of course it was the eve I was meeting friends for dinner, but even so, after, got my man to dance (thank god) cuz today bought a cbfm and it's a big smiley face! Better BD tonight again...
advice - does the smiley mean it's already over (the O), or coming soon?? how much BD is advised after smiley?? thanks!

Have you got the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor? As that gives Lows, Highs and Peaks not smiley faces? Or is it the ovulation detector (or whatever its called)? I use the CBFM but not the other kind. My understanding is that the smiley face means it has registered your surge so you are about to ovulate probably in the next 24-36 hours. So start BD'ing! It should tell you on the instructions?

Thanks! I have the other kind, but the instructions are in italian and while I can understand most of it, it was a little confusing on that point!! So, dtd and will do so again! :thumbup:

What the hell??? Amos are you ok? What news did you get????????

Love your new pic by the way!!

I went for my scan this morning, and they couldn't see the fetal pole or baby...just the sac. But I have to go back Tuesday for another ultrasound. I am trying to stay positive, but it's just so eerily similar to last time.

Thanks Bella- maybe I'm just meant to stay with you ladies so we can all move to first tri TOGETHER!!!!!! :hugs:

Aw, Amos, Im so sorry you are having to deal with that worry! I reaaaaally hope that things are going to be just fine! Have you talked to your DH about it yet? I've got my fingers, toes, legs, arms, eyes....everything crossed for you girl! Hang in there.....:hugs2:

What Mamma said! We're all here for you! Hope it works out and it's just too early to see the pole!:hugs:

Thanks ladies...Mama- no I haven't told DH yet- he would have no clue of what a fetal pole even is, so what's the point?? :rofl::rofl:

Sunshine- I love your new siggy...I might have to steal it :flasher:

Thanks ladies...Mama- no I haven't told DH yet- he would have no clue of what a fetal pole even is, so what's the point?? :rofl::rofl:

Sunshine- I love your new siggy...I might have to steal it :flasher:

You can have anything I have! I would give it freely! Don't get to upset or worry to much yet as you don't have an answer yet. :nope::hugs:

So sorry I haven't been around my lovely ladies :hugs:

Been feeling a bit down so not coming on very much.

Sunshine: Yay PMA!!

Amos: sweetie whatever happens we are here for you. I got everything crossed for you that it is going to be ok. :hugs:

shawnie: hope you are feeling well!

spencerbear: how are you doing sweetie?

Hope everyone else is doing well. Lots of :dust: to you all!

Well the :witch: has left the building so I'm getting ready to :sex: with hubby. Might get some practice runs in too! :rofl:

Hi mel

:hugs: to you cause your feeling down. Hope you start to feel a bit better soon.

Im doing ok AF due in 3 days, really think she coming :cry:

Less than 2 weeks now until i move now, getting really excited. Missing my little girl lots, hate being away from her. Still it will be all over really soon. But then ill be offline for a few weeks while we sort out the broadband etc.... lol could really do with a text buddy to keep me updated. Think i will get withdrawal symptoms.

Amos, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know nothing I can say really helps but I'm rooting for you as is everybody else here and wishing you lots of strength at this time. This is your home always. xx

Good morning here in Europe, and night to those stateside...so how is everyone?? Hope well!
I'm a few days post O, FF's got me at 4 but I didn't have my +opk till cd12 so how is that possible?? I'm saying 2 days post, putting O cd13, we'll see what happens with temps...At least it gave me a "good" BD rating! That cracked me up! Anyone else newly O'ed? The good thing is, I feel really relaxed, let's hope it continues. Am busy with work so the 2ww should go fast. I teach english to kids after school, and just started in the mornings at a daycare! 2 and 3 year olds, so they've got me running, no time to ss with them! heehee
Amos, thinking about you...

How are my lovely ladies today??

Kind of feel in limbo right now. Not sure when I'm going to "O" this month as my cycles are still all over the place since I gave birth to my angel. Hope they sort out soon. We're going to try and make a good go at it this month and :sex: every other day and see if that works. We started yesterday :thumbup:

Amos: how are you doing sweetie?

Spencerbear: tell that :witch: she's not welcome in your house!!

Nise: how are you?

bella: good luck to you this cycle!!

Afternoon Ladies, just taking a quick lunch time break from my DIY so thought I'd pop in and see my buddies. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Sunshine - Yay for your PMA - go get that bed reinforced :rofl:

Amos - Hang in there, hun. Got it all crossed for you.

Spencerbear - I went out Friday night to a Rock venue. Saw the Witch with my own eyes, hanging by the neck flanked by skeletons.

Bellamamma - My book arrived from Amazon finally, Gonna read up and share what I can. Gonna take a while coz it's huge!!!

Mel - :hugs: Sorry you've been feeling down, I'm sure your cycles will settle soon. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday. As for me, well I'm on a quest to bring down my FSH levels and prove the Western Doctors wrong! Just started Acupuncture and going for Chinese herbs too. Western Docs say my best option following a blood test and a quick glance at my age. is IVF with doner egg. I say not!

See you all later. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->