Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Welcome Doodar!

Amos your in my thoughts and prayers! Hoping for good news :hugs:

Nise hope your having a wonderful Monday!

Meld your plan sounds wonderful and remember we're all with you on this so don't feel alone! :hugs:

Spencerbear oh how wonderful a new place! Hope the move goes smooth!

Bellamamma your job sounds lovely and keeps you busy too!

Me CD4 and just hanging in there. I had a massive migraine this weekend and spent most of my time in bed. I did take DD to a parade and she got lots of candy and saw some beautiful floats!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend will check back later and see what's new.:hugs:

Hi Can I join too??
-I have said hi on a few of the other 'older mum' type threads but seem to have missed this one.

So Hi all the old fossils :wave:

I am Donna 36, DH 34, 3 x children already DD 15, DS x2 12 and 7
diagnosed PCOS in 2001
First month ttc baby number 4, first 2ww, going ever so slightly mad with SS.:wacko:

Good luck everyone with ttc
Amos, hope everything works out -it's still early days - fingers crossed for your sticky bean. :hugs:

Baby dust to everyone by the tonne
:dust::dust:

xx:hug:

Amos thinking of you babe :hugs: hope all is well tomorrow.

Omg all i did was press a button type that message, my son spoke to me and now i cant remembe anything else i wanted to say :rofl:

big :hugs: to the rest of you. Ill try again properly tomorrow lol

Pray that horrible old hag keeps away from me tomorrow

Hi Can I join too??
-I have said hi on a few of the other 'older mum' type threads but seem to have missed this one.

So Hi all the old fossils :wave:

I am Donna 36, DH 34, 3 x children already DD 15, DS x2 12 and 7
diagnosed PCOS in 2001
First month ttc baby number 4, first 2ww, going ever so slightly mad with SS.:wacko:

Good luck everyone with ttc
Amos, hope everything works out -it's still early days - fingers crossed for your sticky bean. :hugs:

Baby dust to everyone by the tonne
:dust::dust:

xx:hug:

Welcome wannabubba hope your stay is here is short and you get you BFP!

SS can drive us all really mad! :wacko: hope it goes by quickly!

Spencerbear know exactly what you mean about being distracted and not remembering crap! Hope the witch stays away for the next nine months!

Yeah, Spencerbear, me too. I do that all the time - must be my age :rofl:

Welcome Doodar - love the name! 33years Young, hun. Nothing old about that.

And Welcome also to Wannabubba

Hope your stays are short and sweet.

I actually knuckled down and got quite a lot done today and was very strict with myself re coming on here. New Kitchen a good step closer to being ready for Christmas! Sanding complete, Final wall stripped of old paper, On the ttc - Not done opk's this month so no idea what's really happening. Have lower back ache, arm ache and felt sick (with hunger) but pretty sure these are DIY symptoms since I don't think I've quite O'd yet :rofl:

Going for the every other day so - BD - Check then DP took me out to dinner coz it was pretty late by the time I'd finished all that! :hugs:

See you tomorrow. :hugs:

hello to the young set :winkwink:

welcome to all the new girls :hugs:

i'm so close to testing (this sat). on the fence about any possible symptoms.

would make a lovely 40th bday present for my dh.

:dust: for you all!!!!

Good day all my lovely ladies!!!!

Hope your having a lovely day!

Amos your on my mind please let us know how your getting along. :hugs:

vkj hope you caught your eggy this cycle! What a wonderful present!

Nise I only temp as the opk's are crap and I have only ever gotten one possitive hope your symptoms are pg ones!

Me nothing new to report. Snow is on it's way here. :dohh:

Mornin ladies and welcome to the newcomers.... Hope all is well for today.. Big hugs to all.

I woke at 3 am to the power going off on my whole block. It was only for 10 minutes but seemed like forever. We had some rain all morning. Seems to have stopped for now. We need the rain bad so I am not going to complain.

Felt like crap lastnight but feel real good so far this morning. I am not hungry which is odd for me. Maybe I'm scared to eat and feel sick again lol

Amos, is your scan this Thursday? I am having brain farts lately and forget things...

Hi wonderful chicas!!
Sunshine- SNOW??? Wow....just send us some cooler weather and I will be happy!!!!

Shawnie- my scan was today. A little progress from Friday so that is positive-the yolk sac finally showed it's face today, but still no fetal pole yet. They decided to finally test my HCG levels...(what a novel idea huh) so I will know more Thursday when I get the results. Praying I just have a slow grower here!!

VK- fingers crossed for you! Will you be able to hold out til Saturday???

Nise- so proud of you for knuckling down and getting some work done...now, tell me how to do that??!! :haha:

Spencer- please tell me no AF yet????

Wannabubba- thanks for your well wishes!

Mel- how are you hunni???

Where's Bellamamma??

I'm right here Amos, and happy to hear your news, it's just a slow grower! Can't believe they are just checking your HCG - what's up with that??

I'm good, just floating through the 2ww, very relaxed like (now at least), 3 dpo!! easy to say now huh?! Taking some chinese herbs that are supposed to help fertility and all, esp my liver, they taste like celery seeds so it's not so bad!

Sounds like everyone's got PMA, let's keep it up gang! (cheerleader dance)

Hi wonderful chicas!!
Sunshine- SNOW??? Wow....just send us some cooler weather and I will be happy!!!!

Shawnie- my scan was today. A little progress from Friday so that is positive-the yolk sac finally showed it's face today, but still no fetal pole yet. They decided to finally test my HCG levels...(what a novel idea huh) so I will know more Thursday when I get the results. Praying I just have a slow grower here!!

QUOTE]

Oh Amos so glad to hear that! I have heard so much bad news lately that I was just praying very hard for you and LO!!! You will have to update us on your levels!

I would so love to send you some cooler weather! Our pheasant season opens this weekend and the out of state hunters are not going to be pleased as the crops are still in the fields as we didn't get a very warm growing season this year and it's been really wet and they couldn't get the combines in the fields to harvest yet and the stocks of corn are mega tall! I guess we'll have very fat pheasants next year and most will make it through the winter cause they are very well fed! LOL

Doodar I love your christmas ticker - and Santa -I want a sticky baby bean for my Christmas too please, I would love to add 'and the bump' onto all my christmas cards this year and watch the faces of my family as the penny drops lol

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome ladies xx

well girls......no sign of AF yet but at the moment the least of my problems.

Stupid here decided it might be a good idea to fall from top to bottom of my stairs. Trip to hospital and xrays later, there is luckily no break but i do have a huge lump and im now on crutches about a week before moving with a ton of work to do.

Im in so much pain at the moment.

Amos- Glad to hear it was better news for you today, fingers crossed everything is good on thursday too :hugs:

well girls......no sign of AF yet but at the moment the least of my problems.

Stupid here decided it might be a good idea to fall from top to bottom of my stairs. Trip to hospital and xrays later, there is luckily no break but i do have a huge lump and im now on crutches about a week before moving with a ton of work to do.

Im in so much pain at the moment.

Amos- Glad to hear it was better news for you today, fingers crossed everything is good on thursday too :hugs:

Oh hun take care of yourself and crutches :dohh: so sorry your hurt! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Evening ladies. Continued on with DIY - Progress today includes Coving - my ceiling is becoming a thing of beauty. All this work really keeps my mind off ttc as well - just wish it didn't make me ache so. That's what happens when you're a short arse - I still have to work at arms length even when I'm on the top of the ladder!!!

Amos - So relieved to hear your news - got it all crossed for Thursday. Positive thinking, hun. What scan was this? The 12 week one?

Spencerbear - Hope you heal quickly, hun - That's a bit shocking, still there's always a positive side. It's a shit hot way of getting out of lugging the larger items around on move day. Take it easy.

Ooo, VKJ and Doodar - Test buddies for Saturday - Bring on the BFP's.

Sunshine - Happy CD5 tomorrow. Better get the snow boots ready.

Bellamamma - Am distraught to hear that your chinese herbs taste like Celery seeds - I hate celery with a passion! I was gonna brave the herbs in infusion style, but maybe I'll get them capsulated, costs a little more but a few extra pounds might be worth it :rofl:

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow - Will probably get on a bit more tomorrow as I will be painting and having to take long breaks while I wait for stuff to dry - Yay.

doodar...meet me back here on sat. with a :bfp:??? perfect.

amos, thinking of you dear :kiss: slow and steady wins the race :thumbup:

spencerbear, i hope the pain is easing off a bit.

nise, csunshine, wannabubba, bellamama and shawine...always a pleasure to see you on here!

and to all the ladies, new or veterans, sending you loads and loads of

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Amos: I'm doing ok sweetie....hoping everything is well with you and this is a stickie bean. :hugs:

Nise: You have way more ambition than I do!!

vk and doodar: good luck hope you both get your :bfp: lots of :dust: to you.

spencer: sweetie be careful!!! Hope you are healed up soon! :hugs:

wannabubba#4: how are you??

Sunshine: When are you going to jump on your OH??? Glad we are cycle buddies again!!

Well I'm beat tonight sorry if I've missed anyone! Been up since 3 am and feel a little bit like a zombie. Still want to see if hubby is up for a bit of :sex: tonight to get a good start on the month.

ok so slept horribly and foot is throbbing but now so is the rest of me. Still at least im now the colours of a rainbow :rofl:

AF hasnt shown yet. I can nomally set my watch by it but im wondering if my chemical last month might of disrupted it. If it hasnt shown this time next week then i will test then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->