Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Lol forgot to say

Mel and Csunshine have fun but Csunshine dont forget to reinforce the bed lol

Vk and doodar good luck for the testing hope you both get your BFP

Bellamamma - Am distraught to hear that your chinese herbs taste like Celery seeds - I hate celery with a passion! I was gonna brave the herbs in infusion style, but maybe I'll get them capsulated, costs a little more but a few extra pounds might be worth it :rofl:

Oh no!! Well, you might be on different ones, mine are called Suan Zao Ren Tang Pian! Apparently they're for my liver, which then assists my uterus, cool how that works! She's starting me off on these and if they don't do the trick will give me the super dooper fertility infusions (mud tasting), so hope these work!! If I were you...incapsulate!

Everyone else...big day on saturday! Hope to hear about some BFP's!! Welcome to the new oldies, and to the old oldies, rock on!:winkwink:

Hi everyone

Meldmac- I am really positive today thanks, on CD2 and cant wait for the witch to beat it so we can get started again lol. PMA and Baby dust to everyone.

Vkj and Doodar - Everything crossed for you both, really hope you get your BFP's

Spencerbear -OMG are you okay? you poor thing. What a fright you must have got.

Nise -Just think how beautiful everything is gonna be, for the arrival of your BFP and then your lil bundle

Everyone else, hope you are all well, and babydust to the ttcers, stickydust to the lucky BFP -ers, and hugs to everyone
xx

Well thats it all over for me this month, AF has just arrived.....

Onto next month

hello ladies!

i just love this freakin' thread. cheers me right up...not that i was down, but lifts the spirits a little after a long day. :hug:

so sorry spencerbear that she showed up :hugs: i'm sending you lots of pma!

wannabubba, you're super inspiring. great outlook on things.

bellamama, love the "rock on!"

meldmac, hope you got some :sleep:

doodar, here's to saturday :thumbup:

nise, amos...how you girls doin'?

I agree with vk...........i love this thread to, even if i only have a few mins o log on this is the one i always visit.

Dont think its such a bad thing the witch got me, as i was worried after falling so badly. Plus all the moving that needs doing. Not that im doing it now lol

Im doing ok, bit of pain but nothing painkillers wont get rid of. The worst is seeing what needs doing and not being able to do it.

Amos - cant wait to find out ho9w your doing!!!!

hugs to evryone else

Im sure ill be back later, as not much else to do

Hi ladies. I just thought I'd let you know about The Fertility Show 2009 that is being held in Olympia 2 (London) in November. I had no idea there was such a thing I generally just go to the ideal home exhibition! lol. But someone just sent me an e-mail about it so I thought I'd pass the info on. Anyway, you can check it out for yourselves at www.fertilityshow.co.uk.

Hope everyone is doing good today. I'm still in DIY hell. But getting there.

Hello my favorite ladies.....I am doing ok. Just trying to work and boy is it hard when you are doing nothing but reading babyandbump.com!! I seriously think I have an addiction!
Waiting on the nurse to call me back to see if I can either have my 2nd set of bloods or another ultrasound anytime soon. My hcg level was 10,410 but they still couldn't see anything but the yolk sac- so that worries me somewhat.
Anyway- Spencer- sorry the old hag got ya :(
Nise- get back to work!!!
So who is getting close to testing???

HI everyone! Glad to hear everyone is doing ok...
If the witch got you, sorry - but here's to the next cycle! If you are near testing, I've got my FX for you big time!

Amos2009 - glad your count was up high, and I sure hope things continue to go up and up and up from here! Im certain things are gonna be ok!

AF got me Tuesday, but that was ok. My last cycle was looooonger than usual and Im not certain what day I finally did ovulate! haha! But im just so happy to be on to a new cycle I could scream. Im CD3 and bored to death with that already! haha! Waiting on the stupid witch to move on out so the DH and I can get busy like bunnies again! :happydance:

Big love to all of you! :hugs:

amos, sending you tons of pma!!!!

i'm testing this saturday.:test:

i seriously can't tell either way. af, pg, af, pg???? crazy times over here.

lots of love my golden girls.

:hugs: & :kiss:

amos, sending you tons of pma!!!!

i'm testing this saturday.:test:

i seriously can't tell either way. af, pg, af, pg???? crazy times over here.

lots of love my golden girls.

:hugs: & :kiss:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

yah Vkg, best of luck!! let us know asap!
Amos, your numbers are good! let's think positive positive positive!
afer's - sorry but what PMA! Even with the witch, way to go! I find that really hard to do!
I know I missed some ladies, hope everyone's good!
I'm 6dpo and already getting usual PMS!! whatssup with that?? I've got that weird too many sit-up stomach, break outs and mood SWINGS...poor DP and it's his BDay today! I'll try really really hard to be a good girl! well, am trying to stay positive as it's my first month on the chinese herbs..they need a chance to work right?! Question - anyone else have post ovulation diuresis?? I've peed an amazing number of times in the last 2 days, it's way too early to be from a pg, so it must be something else, anyone??
And now, I'm going to issue an order - we NEED another BFP on this oldie goldie thread - we have the experience, the know-how and the patience, so let's get to work girls!

Amos: :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine sweetie!!

bella: fx'd that this is your month!! :dust:

vkj: hope you get a :bfp: sending you lots of :dust:

spencer: how are you hon? :hugs:

Mama4: Sorry about the :witch: getting you! Tell her to get lost!!

Nise: How are you hun? :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anyone sending you all :hugs: and :dust:

Blah feel like crap today. Stayed home from work cause I was sick in the night :sick: Think it was something I ate. I think this is not going to be my month at all as we didn't get to :sex: last night going to try and get some in tonight and tomorrow in case I "O" on day 11 like last month. Not much PMA right now I'm afraid. Feel so down today just want to crawl into a ball and :cry:

Ah Meldmac...Im awfully sorry you are feeling so low...I get that way myself sometimes...I sure you hope you get to feeling better. Im sending you LOADS of PMA and hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Evening all!

Meldmac - I'm good hun, thanks for asking. I'm sorry your feeling ill, though. I hate being sick and why does it always come on at night? I hope you feel better really soon. :flower:

Bellamamma - I can't help you with the post O diureses I tend to get this post AF!

VKJ - Oooo, how exciting, Good luck for tomorrows test :dust: I'll be checking in.

Spencer & Sunshine. Hope all is well with you girls - gearing up again for the big egg hunt. I'm thinking of getting DP to hide lots of chocolate ones around the garden - I'm sure that would be more fun!

Amos - Hope you okay, hun. Thinking of you.

Mama4 - :hugs:

Me. Well I got my crosshairs this morning, but they are dotted ones. I reckon this is down to EWCM disappearing. I'm just hoping the temps stay elevated and rise some more. Kitchen is almost ready for cabinets.

lots of love x

hi girls,

wondering...should i test tonight at midnight when it's officially saturday, or should i wait 'til i wake up?
:shrug:

When you wake up with FMU. FX for you and Doodar too.

oh I'm so confused...advice, advice!!
so, this morning after we fooled around, there was some pink mixed in..(tmi but how else can I explain it?!) with the semen!! I'm only 7dpo! why oh why is it doing this so soon, it usually happens closer to AF, but now?!? Plus, look at my temps, they're great!
someone please console me...

Hi all

Mel - hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

Nise - must be nice seeing your kitchen progressing the way you want it

Vk and doodar - Cant wait for the results of those tests

To everyone else, enjoy your weekend. Its such a lovely sunny day here, well atm anyway

Im off out with my mum today, first time since my fall. She has hired a wheelchair to push me round some shops, cause there is no way id manage on crutches with my hips pmsl i sound really old there.

Anyway enjoy your day girls and ill be back later for updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"