Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Spencer: have a lovely day with your mom. I'm envious, my mom lives 2500 miles away.

Doodar sorry for your :bfn: but not over till the :witch: comes.

bella: Not sure what the spotting is but could be a good sign!

Well I think I "O" yesterday and we managed to get some :sex: in but going to try and get some in today too just in case the dip yesterday wasn't an O dip. Feeling a bit better today, but still down just wish it would happen for us soon. Having bad empty arms syndrome right now. I know it wont replace Devin but it will give me something to look forward to (or obsess over not sure which).

:dust: and :hugs: to you all.

well ladies...i got a strong + on the test this morning.

i feel hesitant even typing it. almost nervous.

sending everyone tons of :dust:

i think i'm a little speechless right now.

:shy:

OMG VK!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!
Sorry ladies I have not been on very much this weekend....just been relaxing and watching some football.
Fingers crossed for some more BFP's soon!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee: Fantastic news VKJ, I'm delighted for you. Congratulations. :wohoo:

Awe, Doodar I'm sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for this morning. Can't count yourself out though till the old hag flies in proper like! Hope she stays away. :af::af::af::af:

thanks girls. you all are the best :hugs:

how you doin' doodar? another test? af?

i hope she doesn't even come near your radar.

to all the girls, best wishes to you too!!!!

it can be done over 30+ what do you know???
:hugs: & :kiss:

Congratulations Vk im so ecited for you.

Ah Doodar shame it wasnt your BFP but there is still a chance for you yet....

Mel - :hugs: and :kiss: for you and hope it helps a bit with the PMA

Was a bit wierd being pushed round the shops today but still enjoyed it. Saw the most gorgeous ragdoll for my rebecca, think i might get mum to get it for her as an xmas present.

AF has left again and i will be moved just before O, so assuming we arent too exhausted, might get lucky this month.

Night girls be back tomorrow x

well ladies...i got a strong + on the test this morning.

i feel hesitant even typing it. almost nervous.

sending everyone tons of :dust:

i think i'm a little speechless right now.

:shy:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
well, somebody followed my orders! good job! I'm sure I'll be nervous to when it happens, it's normal! :flower:

Awe Doodar, sorry to hear that hun. Good luck with the next cycle.

Sorry the :witch: got you hon.

Really down right now not sure why just feeling so low. Missing my angel tons too. Not feeling very good at all about ttc right now.

Mel so sorry about how you're feeling, it must be very hard. Don't push yourself to do anything, just take the time you need to grieve and the decisions about when and how to continue with ttc will come! Thinking about you sweetie, lots of hugs!

Sorry the :witch: got you hon.

Really down right now not sure why just feeling so low. Missing my angel tons too. Not feeling very good at all about ttc right now.

Awe, Mel so sorry you are feeling down, I wish there was something I could say that would make it all just go away - It takes time to heal, lovely. It's not just about the body - grief is in the heart and mind and they are the hardest to repair. I wish you lots of strength :hugs:

Oh Meld so sorry that your down! Here is a great big :hugs: hope you feel better soon!

Congratulations VKJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!

To my other lovely ladies so I have neglected you the past 6 days been out of town and then started the reno's on my kitchen! :happydance: I painted it this weekend so now DH can put our new ceramic tile down and then new dishwasher and cabinets! One room at a time. LOL It seems to take forever! Making my way to the livingroom next week but that's just paint! I painted my kitchen a lite sage green color beautiful but I guess anything would be better than ugly yellow!

afm I think I am 1dpo so fxd that we caught our eggy! Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!

Thanks ladies you really do make me feel better!

How is everyone else?

Sunshine: glad to see you back sweetie and your reno's sound really nice!! You'll have to share pics when you're done!! Hope we both caught the eggy this month!! It would be so cool if we all got our :bfp: this month!!

So thought I had O'd a couple of days ago but now I'm not so sure since I took a temp dip this morning and having pains in my left side. I normally don't get O pains but it could be. How bad is O pains normally for the ladies that get them? These ones are pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->