Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Mel- sorry you are having a rough go at it these days :( When I ovulate, I would have pretty severe pains and it was always on my left side...didn't last forever but wow- I knew they were happening!

Well, ladies, this time tomorrow I will know if I will be back with you. My bleeding has now turned bright red and I am getting ready to fill up a pad :cry: I already know what is happnening, but the ultrasound will tell me for sure.

On the bright side, I will be back with my Golden Girls :hugs:

Amos sweetie I'm in tears for you. I hope it's not what you think it is and I'm crossing everything for you. :hugs:

good to hear you're feeling better mel.

amos, my thoughts are with you love. :hug:

:dust: and :hugs: to you all!!!

Ahhh Amos, I'm so sorry hun! I know you're a very practical woman and always look at the bright side, but remember it's ok to grieve and feel like sh%t for awhile! Can the docs at least give you some insight into why this happens to you? Anyway, we are always here for you when you need to scream, cry, bitch or just talk, you're in my thoughts, big hug!

Oh no, Amos so sorry, you must be going through hell - sending positive thoughts your way and hoping tomorrows scan will tell a different story. Much strength to you hun. :hug:

Amos oh hun :hugs: I pray that you will be alright! Let me know what I can do. I know it's hard but we are all here for you when your ready to come back!:hugs:

Oh Amos

Really hoping its not what you think it is. Will be thinking of you.
Take care :hugs: and :kiss::kiss:

Well golden girls, I am back :( Ultrasound today confirmed baby is gone...I was given the option of D&C, natural or medication so at this point I have chosen natural. Anyway- don't want to bring you girls down so I will shut up talking about that. Hubby and I have decided to wait til after the first of the year to start trying again, but I am going to hang out with you guys on this forum if you don't mind....

How is everyone???

Amos: Sweetie you can talk to us about anything. :hugs: You can hang out with us anytime you want to and talk about anything I don't mind and I'm sure the other lovely ladies wont either.

I'm doing ok today pains from yesterday are gone so think they were O pains for sure.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :hugs: and :dust: to you all.

Of course your hanging out with us, we wouldnt have it any other way.

So sorry Amos, wish i could say or do more.....

Sening you loads of :hugs: and :kiss:

Right girls, the big move is tomorrow. Well half of it anyway. Im out of my house tomorrow but there has been a week delay on movig into the new house, typical really. Time to move in with MIL, for the week. Its a goo job we get on lol

Downside means dont think ill be able to get online much, if at all.

Take care x

Welcome back Amos - Though I really wish it wasn't so. Your positive approach is very commendable and I will have everything crossed for you when you decide the time is right to try again.

Spencerbear - Good luck with the move - what a pain having to make a weeks pit stop at the mil. Though it is good you get on, so hopefully it will pass quickly.

Sunshine - How is the kitchen coming on - I am still plugging away at mine - should hopefully be ready for the new cabinets etc to go in next week. Just waiting for paint to dry now.

Me - went to the hospital this morning for my CD21 blood test - Will have to be patient for the results. Started my TCM yesterday, with little sachets of disgusting herbs that I make tea with twice a day. No more acupuncture until the 31st October which marks the beginning of my next cycle. And is the day that some of us ttc ladies have arranged to meet up for the first time! Should be fun.

Hope everyone else is doing good :hugs:. Right, back to work. x

Welcome back Amos only wish it was under better circumstances! :hugs: Let us know if we can do anything! So glad your here still as I have found you to be a true confidant! Thank you for being there for us! Hope we are there for you when you need us!

:hugs:

Nise my kitchen is totally painted now and DH is about to rip out the floor and lay the tile. :happydance: We have to wait a few weeks for that though as the board that goes under it is quite expensive and DH only worked Monday so far this week.:dohh: due to weather so hopefully the rain goes away and they can start pouring concrete again! Thinkin I'm going to have to go home and get a nooner in just for good measure. LMAO Maybe that would put him in a better mood as he is very grumpy when he's not working. LOL

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!

hi girls! :hugs:

i just wanted to say a quick hello! i hope it's okay if i stop by now and again.

thinking of you all.

sending warm thoughts and prayers :dust:

:hugs:&:kiss:

hi girls! :hugs:

i just wanted to say a quick hello! i hope it's okay if i stop by now and again.

thinking of you all.

sending warm thoughts and prayers :dust:

:hugs:&:kiss:

Please do I personally want to hear all your symptoms and all that fun jazzy stuff! Hope everything is going well for you!

It's nice to hear from you VKJ, Shawnie sometimes pops back too - It's to weird just to cut all ties. Hows it going?

Hope everyone has a good day today. I'm on 9dpo - no symptoms to report.

Hi everyone...Im on CD10 and hoping to get the BDing underway these next couple of days..feelin kinda low on PMA today - the DH is actin a lil funny again and well, im rethinking a couple months ago when he took his ring off and said he was "done" Ive tried to pick my chin up and not dwell - we are still married and he comes home to me every night. But I am soooooo self conscious lately, gained a little weight (not due to a BFP, sadly) and frankly, feeling really down on myself. Feel really insecure and then I get all pissed at myself for feeling insecure! haha! Im feeling all messed up today. Sure could use some sweet words from my DH but cant get in touch with him. He is either ignoring me or has left his cell at home. (he rarely ever does that tho...) Sorry for whining...
Hope everyone is well today!!! Just felt the need to vent a little...:wacko:

Ahhh Mama4, don't do it to yourself! It's just hormones, all hormones! Do something great just for yourself today, whatever you really love doing, just for you! It sounds like you need to get back in touch with you! And you are worth it! Hugs!

Aw, thanks, bellamama...im not feeling worth a toot today...even your sweet comment made me get a little teary eyed! Im not kidding! I guess my hormones are getting the best of me...Yesterday morning I teared up when the DH called my son an ugly name (my son was being a real ass - no denying it - and he did NOT hear the name my DH muttered under his breath) and I cried johnny on the spot cause it hurt me to hear him say those words about my son. He didnt mean anything by it and I know it just came out of his mouth before he realized what he was saying...anyway, the whole thing set a tone for the morning...then when I dropped my son off at school he was hateful to me and glared at me and Im thinking :shrug: what did I do?

Last night the DH and I attended an office gathering where he works. I felt kinda strange and outta place. He introduced me and tried to make me welcome...got home after he'd had way to much to drink and tried a little BD. I swear to you ladies its like he lost interest in the middle! He tried to keep going but couldnt and then got flustered at me cause I wouldnt climb on top! haha! I know thats way out in left field and probably somewhat inappropriate for this thread - sorry gals!

Anyway, he got pissy with me then and hasnt said much since. So its been since yesterday morning that things feel all wrong and Im wanting a cigarette as a result! Mostly quit smoking last year sometime, but still have one now and again when the need is there...dont hate me - NEVER do it in front of my kids, never at work - only sometimes at night when everyone is gone to bed and I need a stress reliever...

I really dont know where all that came from ladies...forgive me.....im not well today....:nope:

Oh Mamma I know just were your coming from! My DH says things about DD all the time and usually directly to her! I get so pissed off and that starts a fight and all I can is that he doesn't have any kids of his own and once he does he will find out just how those words hurt as when his own comes to him and says you know dad that really hurt my feelings. I told him a while ago you don't want me to choose between you and DD as you wont win!

Try and have a better day and don't worry about the cigarett as I still have one now and then! I don't have to justify it to anybody but myself! Sorry if that offended anyone but not making excuses for being me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->