Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Aww Airley....sorry you are down sweets. Sounds like we need a girls night out....where should we meet? :haha: Sunshine can come down and meet us in the middle :) Anyone else want to join???? We are going to smoke and drink and be JEZZABELS!!!

Aww Airley....sorry you are down sweets. Sounds like we need a girls night out....where should we meet? :haha: Sunshine can come down and meet us in the middle :) Anyone else want to join???? We are going to smoke and drink and be JEZZABELS!!!

I would so love to see some warmer weather and smoke and drink and be JEZZABELS!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:beer::wine::pizza::drunk::dance: Maybe I should book my own :plane: ticket!

LMAO

Forget the plane.....South Dakota's not that far- I will pick you up in ohhhhhh.....about 24 hours or so :rofl::rofl::rofl::wohoo:

Hello can i join? :hugs:

I'm Michelle i'm 38 (wispers39 in 2weeks :nope:)
and DH is 43!

We have 4 lo's dd14, ds4, dd3 (mc2yr ago) ds 6months and we are ttc no5 who will be our last! :winkwink:

Hope it will happen before i'm 40 as i plan to stop then!
Baby :dust: to us all

Welcome Michelle.....Be prepared for a bunch of nuts on this thread. Oh wait- maybe I only mean ONE nut- ME

Good luck dust for you and number 5!! :dust::dust:

Forget the plane.....South Dakota's not that far- I will pick you up in ohhhhhh.....about 24 hours or so :rofl::rofl::rofl::wohoo:

Ok but I have to be back by Monday morning at 8am to get DD to school. LMAO almost forgot I'm the responsible mom. LOL No I think DH could handle being a full time Dad for one weekend. LMAO

We should have a meet sometime next summer so we can all hang out in real life. LOL:thumbup:

Amos your not the only Nut I'm here too!

Welcome Michele!

Let's have a meet once we all have our precious LO's!!!!

I wanna come too and have a virgin margarita then pretend to be drunk? I can play a real good one and get you all dancing on the tables singing cherokee LMAO I make a good bartender!!!!!!

"we are family! I've got all my sisters with me!" we are faaaammmily" .........

I wanna come too and have a virgin margarita then pretend to be drunk? I can play a real good one and get you all dancing on the tables singing cherokee LMAO I make a good bartender!!!!!!

"we are family! I've got all my sisters with me!" we are faaaammmily" .........

Heck yeah.....then we will have a designated driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA thats sooo true!!! I'm down with that! Ill be the camera girl too and get the silly fun pictures... I can picture it now, a hormonal lady driving a bus honking at people full of sexy drunk ladies singing out the windows lol

Well, hell, guys I thought I posted a response to this thread earlier from work...but maybe I never actually got it submitted??????? Anywho, I was saying that Im all for meeting up somewhere and actin like Jezabelles! Hell yeah! Seems the hubby's behavior today was a direct result of an injury to his left nut! haha! Apparently something happened on the job today that nearly took it off for him...ooooooooo:wacko:

Anyway, thanks ladies for making me smile and feel better earlier...Im sorry my first response to this didnt post?????

Amy, Im really amazed at you girl! I cant imagine the hurt you must be feeling and yet you are offering me love and well wishes! You are one of a kind! Thank you for your sweet words...

Gonna go see how that left nut is holding up! haha! :haha:

Big love!

Mama4: all I can say to that is Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I can't even imagine! Hope you have a better day tomorrow! :hugs:

:hi: Can I come and join you for your meet up???? I could use a few drinks :wine:

Well could you ladies kindly look at my chart and let me know what you think??? It has my cross hairs on cd10 but I don't think I O'd that day. I discarded the Sunday temps to see what it would do, I'm pretty sure I O'd on cd13.

hi girls,

hope you're feelin' better mama4.

i'll be a designated driver too. :happydance:

thinking of you all and sending lots of pma and :dust: !!!!

i should be working on my master's paper, :coffee: but just can't seem to stay away from bnb. :shrug:

again, :dust: for you all!!!!

:hug:

Meldmac - Upon careful inspection last night the DH's left nut seems to be hanging just fine after all! hahaha!!! He was ok, a bit tender maybe, but still happy to oblige with the BD! I took at look at your chart and I think its possible it could have been CD13...I have been known to go into FF and manipulate things to see if it will move my CH's all around...Omitting temps, taking out the CM observations will both make it adjust accordingly. Maybe give it another day or two of temps and see what happens. Have you tried taking out the W CM you noted that one day too see what happens?

VKJ73 -Im feeling mucho betta today! Thanks!! Glad to see you and hope your doing well!

Big Hello and Happy Friday to everyone! :kiss:

Yes we all can meet up once our LO have arrived! Then we will recruit the newbies(the ones new to the forum that aren't pg yet) to drive our drunk arses around. LOL The more the merrier! We will have to find central location and being a travel agent I can find us some really good deals! I think maybe Vegas. LOL you know Sin City would be a fun place for adults but not the kids.

Mamma so glad your feeling better today!

AFM well I was really naughty last night. LMAO I let DH fall asleep because we dtd the night before, but then about 1am I started getting O pains so I woke him up. LOL well if you can call speaking with your eyes closed awake and made him dtd. LOL I don't think he was very impressed with me but that's ok atm he is at work and wont be home until late tonight so he will have all day to get over it. LOL

Hope you all are doing well!

:rofl: Sunshine...attacking your husband while he sleeps!! Who really cares if they can speak or not....just get in and get 'er done!!! :rofl::rofl:

Ooo, I am so on that party bus. Actually a few of us near London are having a meet up next Sat for lunch on Halloween! I think it's gonna be great fun. Ineedaseed was gonna make us sperm shaped name tags - hopefully she forgot. :rofl:

Awe, Mama4 that man of yours! grrrrrr. Hope his nut gets better! lol.

Sunshine - Your poor DH is not even safe asleep. :rofl: Go girl.

Amos - Glad that sense of humour is back here, How you feeling, hun?

Shawnie & VKJ - Hope you are both doing well.

Welcome Michelle - Even the ones that say they are not nuts are really, and I'm no exception. It takes a special kind of nut to ttc.

Meldmac - I had a look at your chart - It's a bit of tricky one, I reckon though FF has put O on CD10 coz of the CM recorded - No CM was recorded after that date. My chart is still only dotted lines for O and I think this is for the same reason.

Me - Been so busy sanding and now varnishing my new kitchen floor, I've missed all the fun on here. I'm on 10dpo today and had a massive land slide temp dip this morning. But I'm not bothered this month.

Happy weekends all :hugs:

I give up on my chart this month.....after I took out the wet cm it's saying I o'd on cd14, but I had O pains on CD13. Blah!

Mel, I wish I could help with the chart but I am really a doofus when it comes to those things. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Nise- now meeting in London- what a weekend trip that would be for us U.S.'ers!!!

Mama- so glad to hear your man's nuts are ok....don't bite them so hard next time :haha::haha:

Anyone have anything exciting planned for the weekend??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->