Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

I give up on my chart this month.....after I took out the wet cm it's saying I o'd on cd14, but I had O pains on CD13. Blah!

Meld don't give up! You usually don't O when you have pains it could defo be good though! You know to have those spermies waiting when the eggy pops! FXD for you!

Amos don't really have anything planned as I would like just one weekend to do nothing! DD and I will probably carve pumkins this weekend and that's about it except for laundry and the normal everyday crap.

Do you have any plans?

Mama- so glad to hear your man's nuts are ok....don't bite them so hard next time :haha::haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Seriously! Hahahahaha! I swear if he knew I was telling you ladies about this stuff he would probably die! hahah! But it was funny really the way he tip toed round like he was dying all evening..but soon as I suggested maybe a lil private time between me and his nuts, ya damn skippy he changed his tune! haha! :haha:

Im driving my son Zach to a soccer game about an hour and a half from our home tomorrow...my daughter is going to TN for the weekend with her lil friend cause its her friends bday...other than that - nothing fancy, just laundry and refereeing my sons while they argue all weekend long!

I give up on my chart this month.....after I took out the wet cm it's saying I o'd on cd14, but I had O pains on CD13. Blah!

No no no no no! NO! Don't give up now, it's just getting interesting. CD14 for O looks much better to me - If you notice it's the only day that is followed by a succession of rising temps. Also you got the biz done the day before which is perfect timing too. :happydance: Piece of piss, just gotta keep that PMA flowing now. Hopefully another temp rise tomorrow. :hugs:

I agree Meldmac, though it can be so frustrating, dont give up! Its a puzzle you are putting together one peice at a time each morning! Hang in there love!!!!

Mel, I wish I could help with the chart but I am really a doofus when it comes to those things. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Nise- now meeting in London- what a weekend trip that would be for us U.S.'ers!!!

Mama- so glad to hear your man's nuts are ok....don't bite them so hard next time :haha::haha:

Anyone have anything exciting planned for the weekend??

Yay - come on over. :happydance:

Nothing exciting planned for the weekend, Hopefully getting my part of the DIY finished ready for the plumber/electrician to do his bit. (big sigh) My I must have been very wicked in my last life! :hugs:

I agree Meldmac, though it can be so frustrating, dont give up! Its a puzzle you are putting together one peice at a time each morning! Hang in there love!!!!

Yeah, it is a puzzle - One that never seems to have a picture on the cover! :rofl:

Hello Ladies, how is everyone on this fine Monday - Actually it's not that fine, in fact it's pretty boring really.

Witch sent me a warning Friday night and flew in on Saturday morning for me so I'm on CD3 today - went for CD3 blood tests this morning, even though I'd only just got back from the CD21 ones. I've had a 23 day cycle this month - pants! Other than that nothing much else to report.

Hope you are all well and dandy. :happydance:

Hi everyone....feeling pretty crappy at the moment. Still bleeding/cramping and just downright poo like. But I guess when you lose as much blood as I have been these past 10 days it can make you feel that way! Can't wait to go to doc thursday to see if everything is progressing like it should, or will I need a D&C.

Sorry- don't want to bring everyone down. Just wanted to whine for a second

Hi everyone....feeling pretty crappy at the moment. Still bleeding/cramping and just downright poo like. But I guess when you lose as much blood as I have been these past 10 days it can make you feel that way! Can't wait to go to doc thursday to see if everything is progressing like it should, or will I need a D&C.

Sorry- don't want to bring everyone down. Just wanted to whine for a second

Sorry you are feeling really crappy Amos, it's a cruel thing you are going through and you are being so brave about it. It sounds to me like you are doing really well on your own and hopefully won't need a D&C - It's pretty scary the amount of blood and stuff you loose. I think if I remember rightly I bled for about 12 days and I didn't need the D&C - I remember being very relieved about that. Hope it eases very soon. :hugs:

Thanks Nise....I guess I just like to know that how much I am bleeding is ok....you are right- it is scary.

Hang in there Amos...I sure hope you get to feeling better really soon....
Sending you hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Are you having some time off work Amos? When I had my mmc I went in for a D&C coz I couldn't risk waiting up to 10 days for stuff to happen naturally and then bleeding all over the film set. And I was scared coz they made it sound like it was gonna be almost the same as going into labour - I went in to hospital at 9am and waited all day for it, the nurses inserted a pessary thing late afternoon & got me all ready for it and then nothing. Next thing I knew I was being put off till the following day. DP came in to bring me some overnight stuff but to be honest all I wanted was a cigarette by that point and I was starving, since I hadn't eaten since the night before. So we went out. Got to a cafe sat down and whoosh - was awful was scared to leave the loo in case I didn't make it back to the hospital. I then knew why the nurse gave me the look she did when I said I wanted to go out - she knew I'd be back quick smart.

Oh God this is all very depressing, will think of some jokes for tomorrow.

No time off from work yet...I keep thinking I need to save my time for when I really need it...

OK- enough of the depressing talk.....

No time off from work yet...I keep thinking I need to save my time for when I really need it...

OK- enough of the depressing talk.....

Yeah. What you planning for Halloween - England tries, but hasn't quite got it yet. Last year I bought loads of treats and ended up eating them all myself! lol

Hi Amos! Hugs hugs and more hugs =) Benn thinking of you lots.. You gonna do anything this weekend for fun? If my sister has a party ill go to that but other wise ill stay at home. we don't tend to get trick or treaters around here so I don't need to buy candy. Might go to my sisters to pass some out if they don't have a party. I have a yellow top and black pants maybe ill make it into a bumble bee LMAO I dono lol

:hugs: Amos hope the worst has passed for you!

I love Halloween parties! I wish I could go back to them LOL DD is 10 and really enjoys trick or treating! She is going to be Tweety Bird this year. I picked up the costume this summer for about $3 so win win either way! DD has been very ill this week so she'll be lucky to get to go. LOL Her fever has been about 102 at night all week long so :shrug:

afm just waiting and seeing game going on here as ff hasn't been too friendly this cycle. LOL I have had so much going on that I don't know what to think. Today is my sisters birthday so will have to get on the horn and let her know that I'm thinking about her! Tender @@'s and oh goodness such sensitive nips(hurt really bad when I put my pj's on last night) :shrug: Like I said the wait and see game has begun!

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!:hugs:

I wont be going to any parties this year. My sisters just gonna take the kids to get candy and BBQ at home. I'll prolly just go over there and chill out.

I wont be going to any parties this year. My sisters just gonna take the kids to get candy and BBQ at home. I'll prolly just go over there and chill out.

Nothing wrong with that! I love chocolate! Sounds good about now! :dohh:

Ladies I need to be held back from the :test: I am so tempted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->