Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

just wanted to say a quick hello ladies! hope you all are doing well!

:hugs: & :kiss:

Hello, it's me again. Where is everybody?

I was feeling quite relaxed and happy this morning. Went for a run and got the housework done before turning my attention back to ttc - like it's ever off it for very long. Anyway...

I've just done my first opk of the cycle on CD6 and it's a bloody smiley face - I am so upset :cry: This is way to early to be viable isn't it? :shrug:

Meld step away from the stick! I know exactly what you mean about wanting to test so don't feel alone. LOL I actually did but that's before I realized I'm only 6dpo LMAO

Nise I have no idea about the smiley face stuff but it's your LH phase length that you need make sure is long enough. If it's around 10-14 days your good.

Hi everybody! Im at work and sneaking my BNB again today! Sooo gonna get fired! :blush::haha::blush: Feeling hopeful that I have ovulated as this mornings temp was WAY up from yesterdays plummet...but one can never be sure, eh? Did the deed last night but didnt put the pillow under my bum afterwards. So far every other BD this month, Ive fallen asleep with a pillow proppin my rear up! haha! Whatever helps, ya know? Anyway, hoping maybe this will be our month...

Sending BIG hugs to all of you!!!!

Nise I had a positive opk on the cd6 too before and then it went to neg till cd11, 12 or something like that. It can be really confusing sometimes.

Nise I had a positive opk on the cd6 too before and then it went to neg till cd11, 12 or something like that. It can be really confusing sometimes.

Thanks Shawnie, that gives me a little bit of hope what with you being successful at the ttc malarky and all.

Will try and get DP on side when I pick him up from work later - He left this morning at 06.30 an doesn't finish till 9pm so doubt he is gonna really be in the mood! I will get the 'why are you ovulating today' reaction - like I choose today on purpose.

I will also carry on testing - I usually O between CD10 - 13 and luteal phase between 13 - 16 days except for last cycle which was only 10. The only thing I have done differently is adding acupuncture and TCM to the equation.

Hello everyone....Mel- did you step away from the stick?? LOL

Ok- here is the update on me:....so I am really confused now. They saw an embryo today- no heartbeat and measuring 5+5 so I know it's not a viable pregnancy, but they didn't see that last week????? I have sat here and cried because deep down I know this is not a viable pregnancy, but it's defnitely not a blighted ovum like was said last week.....help....I am losing my mind

ohhh amos, i'm so sorry you keep getting mixed/confusing messages from the dr. i don't know a lot about blighted ovums and i so wish i could help.

here's a big :hugs: from california!

nise, keep doin' the do. you never know with the opk. maybe the acupuncture shifted things a bit? go for the every other day method :thumbup:

to all the gals, thanks for letting me hang out still.

love to you all :hug:

Ah Amos, sorry about all this crazy info you're getting! Must be really frustrating, confusing and disheartening! I know that there are all sorts of reasons why they might have seen more one week, like uterine changes, bladder and bowel fullness or lack of, skill of the technician and machine, etc, so it is possible that they just couldn't see it last week. Unfortunately science is still, well, science. But if it isn't a blighted ovum, that's good news right? It means you conceived and therefore can do it again! But there must be something they can do (progesterone?) to help it stick next time. Hope it all gets sorted out soon, lots of big hugs!!

Ok- here is the update on me:....so I am really confused now. They saw an embryo today- no heartbeat and measuring 5+5 so I know it's not a viable pregnancy, but they didn't see that last week????? I have sat here and cried because deep down I know this is not a viable pregnancy, but it's defnitely not a blighted ovum like was said last week.....help....I am losing my mind

Oh Amos, hun how distressing. I am presuming (and I know assumption is the mother of all fuck ups) that you went back for a scan to check the uterus was clear. I don't understand how they couldn't see this last week either, I think perhaps Bella is close to the mark though, it is all such a mystery but you are right, this isn't a blighted ovum - I am so sorry you are having to go through so much heart ache. I really hope you get some satisfactory answers. :hug:

Oh Amos hun idk what to say except :hugs: hope you get your answers soon!

Hello Girls, Hope everyone is doing okay today.

Well, I got another smiley face today again at mid-day - I am now calling it the smiling assassin! Never have I been so pissed off at seeing an opk +. Anyway waylaid DP this morning for a little :sex: action and now I'm just gonna try and not stress over this and hope that O doesn't actually happen till around CD12 - 14.

I have acupuncture and TCM appointment in the morning so hopefully she will be able to shed some light on it and if the herbs are someway to blame then maybe adjust them. Not feeling as weepy and fed up as yesterday though. :happydance:

Well looks like I wont have to worry about testing this month. My temps did a nose dive this morning :cry: I'm getting so fed up.

Amos: I'm so sorry sweetie things are so confusing for you. Hope you get answers soon :hugs:

Well looks like I wont have to worry about testing this month. My temps did a nose dive this morning :cry: I'm getting so fed up.

Amos: I'm so sorry sweetie things are so confusing for you. Hope you get answers soon :hugs:

Hey Meld don't get down yet! This could be the implatation dip! Did you temp at a different time or were you sleep deprived as that effects your temp I did notice it was a empty O.

I always have erratic sleep patterns as I wake like 2 or 3 times at night to go to the bathroom but it's usually not that much of a difference in temps.

amos so sorry you seem to be getting it rough at the minute-have a hug from Ireland!!
I am day 1 today and really down-really hoped it was my month bd every other day all month with pre seed and everything my cycle was 27 days , last month 32 so I don't know what is going on!
Maybe you laies can help-i get really bad period pains and craps, sever pms the day after I o and it continues til my period shows I was wondering shoud i ask for doc for progesterone as my theory is even if i catch an egg it is never going to stick if my hormones are dropping so quickly after o-my LP is ok -I think although i wil pay more attention to theat this month.

Help its my 11th month ttc and i have lap and dye on 12th nov so that month wil be out and feel like my time is running out x

Well ladies I tested this morning and got a :bfp:

I'm so happy but scared. OH's is either really has a bad reaction to the vaccine or he's got the flu and now I'm so worried that I'll get it. After all this I'm terrified of something happening to this baby. I don't think I can handle another loss. I'm still shaking as I literally took the test a half hour ago.

I feel so guilty for having these mixed emotions as I know some people have been trying for so long, but I just can't help it. I can't even get a hug from OH right now as he's sick and doesn't want to give it to me. Ugh..I'm sorry I should be feeling only happiness right now but I just can't stop feeling worried right now.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->