Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

HOLY CRAP Meldmac!!! Woot Woot!!! :dance::yipee::headspin: I wish I could come give you the biggest hug you've ever had right now! Im sorry the DH is feeling poorly - I understand that you feel a bit nervous and unsure-almost scared to be happy..it seems perfectly normal to me so dont beat yourself up over it. Take a deep breath! Im gonna pray for that lil bean of yours to stick stick STICK! Congrats lovely, you deserve this! :hugs:

:yipee::yipee::yipee: Woohoo Mel, fab news. Here's another cyber hug. Hope your DP makes a speedy recovery so you can have a proper hug. So excited for you. :happydance:

...Is it too late for another oldie (I am 36 DH 38 - TTC # 1) to join your group.... :flower:

will be nice to talk to people going through similar experiences. :thumbup:

Mel!!! I'm so psyched for you right now!! Yeah!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
I know though, that it must be scary but just take it one day at a time! It'll be better when OH is better and you can get a hug! Enjoy! hugs

...Is it too late for another oldie (I am 36 DH 38 - TTC # 1) to join your group.... :flower:

will be nice to talk to people going through similar experiences. :thumbup:

It's never too late for a golden oldie! Welcome and :dust:

MEL-----OMG!!!!!!

I am off for a few days and I come back to this???? What a wonderful thing to come back to!!!!! I am soooooo excited for you!!!!

Well ladies I tested this morning and got a :bfp:

I'm so happy but scared. OH's is either really has a bad reaction to the vaccine or he's got the flu and now I'm so worried that I'll get it. After all this I'm terrified of something happening to this baby. I don't think I can handle another loss. I'm still shaking as I literally took the test a half hour ago.

I feel so guilty for having these mixed emotions as I know some people have been trying for so long, but I just can't help it. I can't even get a hug from OH right now as he's sick and doesn't want to give it to me. Ugh..I'm sorry I should be feeling only happiness right now but I just can't stop feeling worried right now.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

congratulations meldmac!!!! i can totally relate to when you said, "i should be feeling only happiness right now, but i just can't stop feeling worried." i find myself feeling more anxious the harder i am on myself...like i should be on cloud 9 and all smiles. the more i try to feel that way, the more i get down on myself...and the cycle repeats. in reality, i think it's okay for you, me, all of us to feel however we're feeling. the main thing is to take care of yourself and breathe. everything will be okay.

sending you lots of love :hugs: & :kiss:

Thanks ladies really appreciate the support. Just seems so unreal to me. Not sure I'll be able to relax until I have a healthy baby in my arms. I am really going to try and enjoy this pregnancy just not sure if I can.

How are you all doing?

Mrsbling, you are very welcome to join us, our thread is ripe for some new friends. We are in a state of high excitement as I am sure you have gathered celebrating Mel's great news.

Hope everybody else is doing good. What news on you sunshine you must be next to test? FX for more good news :happydance:

My ridiculously early opks have gone negative again. CM has all but dried up but temps have not risen - not sure what to think but it is only CD10 - so maybe that was all just an ovulation drill and the real thing is still to come - Oh I hope so. Finding it a little hard to keep the PMA up this cycle but doing my best.

Hope you all have a good week. :hugs:

Mrsbling, you are very welcome to join us, our thread is ripe for some new friends. We are in a state of high excitement as I am sure you have gathered celebrating Mel's great news.

Hope everybody else is doing good. What news on you sunshine you must be next to test? FX for more good news :happydance:

My ridiculously early opks have gone negative again. CM has all but dried up but temps have not risen - not sure what to think but it is only CD10 - so maybe that was all just an ovulation drill and the real thing is still to come - Oh I hope so. Finding it a little hard to keep the PMA up this cycle but doing my best.

Hope you all have a good week. :hugs:

C'mon everyone, we have to give Nise some PMA! She's our usual pma cheerleader but now she needs some cheers! C'mon CM, C'mon O, C'mon body, give Nise that baby-o!:happydance:

Nise! Nise! She's our girl!! She can do it! Give it a whirl!!

Ok, OK, so a cheerleader I am not, but the sentiment is there right??

Mel and VK- there is no way for you ladies to not worry throughout your pregnancies, so please do not beat yourselves up. Just try to not let it overtake the happy moments that you are bound to have :hugs: In 9 months it will be SOOOOOOO worth it

Awe, thanks ladies, and Amos your cheerleading skills are fine and dandy. :rofl:
:hugs: to all.

Yeah I'm with Amos I go away for a few days and WOOO HOOO!!!! YEAH MELD!!!!!! I so want to do a happy dance for you :happydance::happydance:

I know exactly what you mean about mixed emotions try and enjoy it and if you ever need to vent or just chat about your feelings we are all here for you!:hugs:

NISE PMA ALL THE WAY IS WHAT I ALWAYS SAY!!!!

thanks ladies:flower:

good luck to you all and tons of pma from sunny california!!!!

:hugs: & :kiss:

Gotta love all the PMA on this thread!!!!

hope you ladies are all doing well!

afm DH and I had a huge fight last night about a gentleman friend of mine who hasn't been in town for almost 3yrs that came back to visit and DH thinks I'm doing bad stuff with him. Well I'm not but can't tell him that he is very insecure from dealing with his ex cheating on him for almost 6yrs so don't really blame him but we have been together for almost 5 and I would never cheat as we are married now and have begun our family! Sorry for the rant anyway that's were I am...... Oh yeah and I am testing on Thursday....

Amos - are you sure you weren't a cheerleader? That was fabulous, and I should know as I was a cheerleader!
CSunshine - I was feeling bad about you fighting with DH then I read you're testing thursday and all else left my mind! FX! let us know asap!
Nise - sounds like your PMA's coming back?
Mel - how's everything going?
Vkj - any symptoms?

Is that everyone, no, but you're all thought of! I'm just gearing up for the big O, my temp is nose diving so should be soon! Opk today...

Yes I am testing on Thursday and DH was a little better last night! I don't think he realizes just what I'm saying and I defo don't know why he blew up at me night before last as I didn't do anything wrong. I think it was the vodka talking. LOL :dohh:

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well will check back later

Hi Ladies

Think I might be one of the oldest hahaha at a masive 36!!! just had a reversal on 8th October and we are hopping to TTC after christmas, only one working tubes but reckon we'll be good (god I hope so) going for positive mental attitude.

have one girl of 11 but none with my OH he has none and would love a little one.

Ok I need some help what is a firltilty, how have you all got the signitures you have and the cycle charts. New and wanting to join in

Cheers Zoe xx Oh and bl**dy good luck to you all

I am 36, too (massive? Yikes!) and I will be 37 next month!

You all need to bite your tounges I am 39 and will be 40 next July so your not old! I don't consider myself old either!:nope:

Welcome Zoom about Fertilityfriend.com this is where you would chart and then it allows you a link that you can put in your siggy let me know if you need some help figuring it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->