Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Amos - are you sure you weren't a cheerleader? That was fabulous, and I should know as I was a cheerleader!
CSunshine - I was feeling bad about you fighting with DH then I read you're testing thursday and all else left my mind! FX! let us know asap!
Nise - sounds like your PMA's coming back?
Mel - how's everything going?
Vkj - any symptoms?

Is that everyone, no, but you're all thought of! I'm just gearing up for the big O, my temp is nose diving so should be soon! Opk today...

thanks for asking :hugs:

sore ( . )( . )s, strong pressure to pee 1st thing in am, sleeping is off and on (not sleeping when i'm super tired). first ultrasound is this monday (thought it would be at my first drs appointment this past mon :huh:). bummer.

hope you all are well. best wishes :dust:

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well...Im 7DPO and quite bored! Haha! No symptoms to spot and am doing my best NOT to test until AF is late if the witch doesnt get me first!

Big Hugs to all! Oh, and Im 38 so I think I've got a few of ya beat in the "oldies" contest! haha! Its ok though, Im feelin good for my age and feel confident I WILL get my BFP one of these days!

xxLoVexx
Airley

Morning All and welcome to Zoom and Harmony Girl - The youngsters :rofl: I'm in my 40's girls so you've got a way to go yet!

Ooo Sunshine I love using this, but don't do it very often :test: Glad you and OH have made it up - Hopefully it will all be swept under the carpet as you will be too busy celebrating a big fat positive. Good luck, hun. :hugs:

Glad to hear the rest of you are all fine. Amos are you hanging in there?

Hugs to you all :friends::hug:

Well ladies I actually tested at 11dpo and had a very very faint positive but wanted to make sure that I was truly not seeing things tested again today and yes it is positive! :happydance::happydance:

:bfp:

OMG!!!!! SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I have just decided my new tactic will be to stay away a few days then come back, because the TWO times I have done that, I have come back to someone pregnant!!! First Mel, now Sunshine!!!!!

Whoo hoo....I am going to hide now.....see you in a few days.... who will it be this time?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::baby::baby::baby:

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well...Im 7DPO and quite bored! Haha! No symptoms to spot and am doing my best NOT to test until AF is late if the witch doesnt get me first!

Big Hugs to all! Oh, and Im 38 so I think I've got a few of ya beat in the "oldies" contest! haha! Its ok though, Im feelin good for my age and feel confident I WILL get my BFP one of these days!

xxLoVexx
Airley
LMAO I'll be 39 next month, we could share a walking stick together LMAO wink wink

Sunshine that is fanfuckingtastic :wohoo::yipee::yipee:- Congratulations, hun I am delighted for you. So now for the really big wait, all 9 months of it :rofl:
Hope you will still come back to visit every now and again. :hugs:

Loving your new picture Mama4 - Ready for your close up! :happydance:

Amos, don't be gone for to long - How are you, hun I miss your witty banter.

Everyone else, hope you are all dandy and peachy keen. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Please bear with me this site is newe to me and I am still learning. Well its our first fertility window tonight after my reversal. I am finding some of the terminology difficult I know BBT but dont know what PDO or BFT are could someone please help.
Can I just say that hearing people's news like sunshine is just the best. Good luck to you all. Think I have posted on here before but for the record I am 36 and proud!!!

Love to hear from you
Zxxxx

Hi all,
I see you just began this august but already have some BFP's. May I join and your luck rub off on me:flower:
I am new to baby and bump and just joined another buddy group. But as I am .....err ahem 39 now would like to join with you as well tho I may be one of the older ones here:blush:
Been TTC since 2003:cry:
Had my thyroid misdiagnosed - well told it was ok - just found it in Sept it is not:growlmad:and well that was my own research not the docs that got me diagnosed and meds.... long story but hope to be back in the game again. I have had a few early loses but last was 2006. Hoping I was annovulatory due to thyroid worseing and otherwise am ok but who knows....
Am going to boost my chances with Femara - so hopefully will be preg again soon and successfully!
CW

Morning Ladies

Zoom, I'm not sure what PDO is but thought maybe you meant DPO which is Days past ovulation. The same with BFT did you mean BFP which is Big fat positive on pg test, or BBT which is Body Basel Temp.

Welcome Cedarwood - You're not the oldest here and none of us are old we are ladies with wisdom!!! :rofl:

I had blood tests and was told my thyroid was a little low - the Dr was quite matter of fact about it - I was a little worried and went to a gynae but never got round to asking him about this as he told me my FSH was elevated at 16.7 - the other Dr had told me FSH was fine and normal! I had new CD3 FSH test done last week and FSH had dropped to 5.8 - I've been having acupuncture and TCM. I haven't heard of Femara before but am gonna look into it. Was your Thyroid level high or low?

Good luck everyone.

Hi Nise:flower:

Hypo - thats underactive I think......:blush:
It must be because I have to take synthetic thyroid to supplement. I was told normal but beware - lots of docs are not using the new guidlines and if you are a bit off even the new it could impair your chances of concieving or if you do concieve it increases the odds of a miscarriage....
Ask for your numbers - over 2.0 if you are trying to have a baby is probably not good.
I am from the US but am living abroad - luckily here I can just go to the pharmacy and get meds - which is what I did after I saw my numbers....
I need to get rechecked to see where I am now but feel ALOT better - I look better - no longer pale - I have colour in my cheeks - more energy - lighter and less clotty periods. A few days after I started the meds I noticed a marked reduction in hair loss - I did not even know that was a problem....:shrug:
So I know the meds are working - just want to see where my numbers are.
Femara is great - took it one cycle and could really feel my O - took it in Sept and only had just begun my thyroid meds.... This time did not take as thought due to travel would not have much opt for Bding so going au naturale. Will def take it again if not preg:) I had lots of EWCM which can be a problem with Clomid.

:happydance: CSunshine! What great news! A fellow SDakotan, can you rub some dust off on me please!! H&H 9!:happydance:

Welcome Zoom and CedarWood - where are you living overseas Cedar? And, you're both youngsters here with us! :flower:

I woke up to some watery cm so will have a great weekend...in bed...yeah!
Good day to all!

Ok ladies I need a dictionary what is FSH and TCM and EWCM. I never TTC would need degree hahaha. Bellamamma you ane me both, as this is my first fertiltiy windown since my reversal we are quite giddy, but just going to enjoy at this point! good luck you.

xx

Ok ladies I need a dictionary what is FSH and TCM and EWCM. I never TTC would need degree hahaha. Bellamamma you ane me both, as this is my first fertiltiy windown since my reversal we are quite giddy, but just going to enjoy at this point! good luck you.

xx

Hey Zoom - I'm gonna be your teacher so here goes:-

FSH - Follicle Stimulating Hormone (it surges just before Ovulation and makes the egg pop out) It is the hormone that is detected by the OPK sticks (Ovulation predictor kits) that lots of girls on here use. you will also see people addicted to POAS which simply means pissing on a stick!

TCM - Traditional Chinese Medicine - Not so yummy herbs you mix with boiling water - I am beginning to feel a bit akin to the :witch: hubble, bubble toil and trouble. May invest in a little black cauldron to mix them in, what do you think?

EWCM - Egg White Cervical Mucus - Mmmm yuk but how we love it here. It is when your cervial fluids as I prefer to call them are at their most fertile. Abundant, slippery, usually transparent or opaque and very stretchy. The stuff every ttc dream is made of :rofl:

Ooo, this is fun! :happydance:

Nice thank you sooo much I feel like i've joined the club!!!

I know the CF, I am having some today very giddy about it, and as for the rest of it I am learning quickly thats to you.

So I am going out to by my OPK and start doing my BBT for my chart!

I see you are 5 DPO, so good luck with that and let me know how you get on plus what is CD?
Cheers X

Nice thank you sooo much I feel like i've joined the club!!!

I know the CF, I am having some today very giddy about it, and as for the rest of it I am learning quickly thats to you.

So I am going out to by my OPK and start doing my BBT for my chart!

I see you are 5 DPO, so good luck with that and let me know how you get on plus what is CD?
Cheers X

Cycle Day
:dohh: I forgot to put that one!

:happydance: CSunshine! What great news! A fellow SDakotan, can you rub some dust off on me please!! H&H 9!:happydance:

Welcome Zoom and CedarWood - where are you living overseas Cedar? And, you're both youngsters here with us! :flower:

I woke up to some watery cm so will have a great weekend...in bed...yeah!
Good day to all!

:dust::dust::dust:
Hope you get your bfp really soon! Where at in SD are you from???

Well ladies I actually tested at 11dpo and had a very very faint positive but wanted to make sure that I was truly not seeing things tested again today and yes it is positive! :happydance::happydance:

:bfp:

yeah!!!! congrats :thumbup: and more congrats :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"