Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Nise-that was so funny! I like your "teaching" post. I'm new here too so it was helpful for me too : )

Hi Titi

Nice is ace she is really helping me out. I am also doing the lessons with fertility friend where I am starting to chart they have been really helpful, but they don't teach you BFP hahaha Big fat positive I love that one, here's hoping we get one of them soon!!!!

Zxx

:happydance: CSunshine! What great news! A fellow SDakotan, can you rub some dust off on me please!! H&H 9!:happydance:

Welcome Zoom and CedarWood - where are you living overseas Cedar? And, you're both youngsters here with us! :flower:

I woke up to some watery cm so will have a great weekend...in bed...yeah!
Good day to all!

:dust::dust::dust:
Hope you get your bfp really soon! Where at in SD are you from???

I'm from Hot Springs! I think I read you live in northeast? I have a niece at uni in aberdeen. I get home about once every 2 years, miss the hills!

Nise, if work doesn't pick up, I think I see a new job opportunity for you...TTC coach!

OMG!!! Congratualtions Csunshine and Mel......cant believe i go and move and all this happens in my absence.

Welcome to the new ladies...

How is everyone else? Good i hope.

Still all moved in now, what a relief. Nice to be living in the same place as my OH all the time. they have put a cast on my foot, as it turned out my fall has torn all the ligaments in my ankle. I have to wear it for 6 weeks :cry:

Other than that just waiting for AF to arrive on tuesday so we may start again. Ended up with flu this month just at O, so we didnt BD once :cry:

might need some help finding PMA this month though, as feeling down about being stuck at home alot

Missed you guys :hugs:

Spencerbear: Yay for being moved!!! Sorry you're down. We'll be your cheerleaders for you this month. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi all:)

Bellamama - I am in Moscow - not as pretty as Rome!

Tested twice today - yup twice - am not obsessed....much:blush:
But my cramping and pains have got my curiosity up!
10 DPO so early days still.

Spencerbear - hello:) Living apart from your OH (husband?) that must have been difficult - glad you were able to relocate.

Well night for me - will browse the forums a bit before bed:)
G'night

Morning all.

Titi - welcome - hope your journey's gonna be sweet and short.

Welcome back Spencer - I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you so glad the move went well and you are all settled in now. Sorry to hear about the foot though, is this all related to the accident you had some time ago now??? With regard to feeling down, well don't be - I'm waiting for AF too (got a little bit longer to wait than you) - pretty sure I had no O this month and if I did it was way to early. :bike: After you, hun and here's to a successful ride to a bfp for us both. :hugs:

Bella, Think I need to get one more qualification before I can become a bonefide expert in ttc. Would be a nice occupation to have though.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :hugs:

Hi all,

a big congratulations to Csunshine and Mel for their :bfp:

Hopefully more of us will be following in their footsteps soon :winkwink:

I am 37 next sunday, but only feel 28 and its nice finding a thread with other people of a similar age going through the same emotions :thumbup:

Babydust to all

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello mrsbling. I feel the same as I have always felt and I get really sick of the stigma's attached to age. As far as I'm concerned I'm an individual, not a statistic or a number :thumbup:

Hello all my newbies and warmest hello to all my regular lovely ladies!

I took a long weekend and then today I have been just so so busy :dohh: Good though! I had a very long weekend too. Update in my journal if anybody cares to read up on it but very tired today

afm get waives of nasua but not bad nothing to call ms @@'s tender and nips extremely sensitive. Start progesterone suppositories tomorrow first thing :dohh: yuck but if it keeps this LO good to go then I'll do it!

Hi

I am in the UK how was your weekend, mine was certainly good and now its the oh so waiying game till testing ooh fingers crossed for you
xx

how can i reply to a post that was posted pages ago like Bellamama has above?

Well we had our fertiltiy window weekend gone and it was fab, so now fingers crossed till the PT!! as for ages ladies, who cares as long as you have fun and enjoy stuff what your birth certificate says hahaha
xx

Well we had our fertiltiy window weekend gone and it was fab, so now fingers crossed till the PT!! as for ages ladies, who cares as long as you have fun and enjoy stuff what your birth certificate says hahaha
xx

Hi Zoom,

all you need to do is go to the post that you want to reply to, then click on the quote button (in the bottom right hand side of the post). This will then open up a new reply window with the text in the top. If you type anywhere below the text, that should do the trick :happydance:

Hope this makes sense x :flower:

xx

Hi Zoom,

all you need to do is go to the post that you want to reply to, then click on the quote button (in the bottom right hand side of the post). This will then open up a new reply window with the text in the top. If you type anywhere below the text, that should do the trick :happydance:

Hi lets see if this works then??

xx

Hi Zoom,

Hi lets see if this works then??

Yaaayyyy!!! - perfect

Cheers hun it did yeeppie, I see you have 8 days till testing, good luck, I am also about the same, I am not to certain as I have only just started charting and just getting used to it all.
Cheers for the help
Zxx

Hello ladies got my early scan scheduled for Dec 2nd! Can't wait! Dr up'd my progesterone suppositories from 25 to 50 twice daily :dohh: YUCK they defo suck! So nothing new to report @@'s very tender and nips OMG so sensitive!!!

Getting my car fixed today so you won't even be able to tell I was in minor fender bender

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone....I have been avoiding the site lately just til I can get my head and body straight. It seems coming here just reminds me of what is going on right now. As an update- today is day 25 of heavy bleeding and still have not passed the baby. The nurse who is supposed to schedule my D&C has been on vacation the last week and just returned today so of course I bombarded her with a phone call first thing this morning. She acted like she didn't know anything about my D&C!!! I am about to go postal on some of these people. Anyway- I am trying to get it done this week because I need it done on a Thursday or Friday so I won't have to miss too much work. I don't want to have to wait another week- and besides next weekend is my birthday. Don't really want to be suffering like this on that day! So.....that's my story. Welcome to all the newbies and hugs and kisses to all my golden girls. Hopefully I will be back on here another day with a better attitude :hugs:

:hugs: Amos hope you got everything sorted out!

Hope you have a lovely birthday next week. Let us know if you need anything from a virtual hug to an ear or eyes on the net. :hugs:

AFM nothing new to report going tonight for my second draw of bloods and we will see what they say. Dr and nurse are both off tomorrow so wont know anything until Friday so fxd they have doubled or trippled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->