Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Wow, Amos I am livid - I can't believe they have just let you bleed on and on for 25 days that is disgusting. I understand how coming on here is difficult for you, so you just come when you feel like it, you'll always be welcome.

Well, I went back to the Gynae today which wasn't so bad - full story is in my journal, won't put it all here as well.

So a few ladies gearing up for testing. I really don't think I'll need to test this cycle so I'm not getting excited just hoping I'll make it to CD26 so the progesterone test I had done today will give me a proper result. Last time I had it on CD21 and AF came on CD23 so wasn't 7 days before AF as it supposed to be so had to have it again today (CD20). FX.

Hey Sunshine, glad all is going well with you, sorry the progesterone whatsits suck but who cares as long as little bean is okay. You've got to suffer for your art! especially baby making :thumbup: Is it on a par with my revolting herbal concoction that I take twice a day?

Zoom, you gonna get that chart on here so we can stalk?

Love to all and hoping for a few more bfps this month. :hugs:

Hey Sunshine, glad all is going well with you, sorry the progesterone whatsits suck but who cares as long as little bean is okay. You've got to suffer for your art! especially baby making :thumbup: Is it on a par with my revolting herbal concoction that I take twice a day?

QUOTE]

Ok so they are suppositories that I have to place as high up in my vajayjay as possible and then they leak out the glycerin that isn't being obsorbed into my body. The progesterone is what needs to stay up there. :blush: I don't have to taste it but it does suck having to wear a linner all the time :dohh: but again if it means LO gets here safe and sound then I will do just about anything!

QUOTE]

Ok so they are suppositories that I have to place as high up in my vajayjay as possible and then they leak out the glycerin that isn't being obsorbed into my body. The progesterone is what needs to stay up there. :blush: I don't have to taste it but it does suck having to wear a linner all the time :dohh: but again if it means LO gets here safe and sound then I will do just about anything!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I learn something new every day! No I don't envy you that one, sounds very messy. :flower:

amos,
i hope it all gets straightened out for you. nothing more frustrating than dealing with medical bs and inept "health care providers".

my thoughts are with you :hug:

Oh Amos, Im so very sorry to hear you are still having to deal with this! Im flustered at the daft health care peeps for you! I hope they are able to help you get yourself taken care of soon!!!! I miss you and Im wishing you all the best! Get yourself well, and dont worry about attitude! You are entitled to plenty of attitude right now! Take care sweety!!!!! :hugs:

Amos I am so sorry you are going through this.. I hope things get better soon. Hugs

Amos...so sorry hun, that's just ridiculous how they've treated you, demand to be treated properly and when you want! You don't need that on your birthday. We understand about your not visiting much, no need to explain, but we're all thinking about you and sending you hugs and love!

Hi Girls, well I hope everyone is peachy Keen and dandy on this very wet Friday (at least it is very wet in London - hasn't stopped pissing down all day so far).

Just thought I pop in and wish everyone a happy weekend, hope you've all got nice things planned. :hugs:

well ladies I'm back to the ttc side of the boards again. My levels are horrible and so now just waiting to start bleeding. Dr classifies it as a chemical :cry: have a dr appt on Monday to try and sort it all out.

Oh no Sunshine :( So sorry to hear that:cry: Are you 100% sure?

Hope everyone is ok....had another D&C today so hopefully I finally start to heal now. Hubby was here this time and it made a world of difference. Morphine, demeral and lortab- what a wonderful concoction that is.

Love to you all.....I will be coming around more frequently now.

Oh no Sunshine :( So sorry to hear that:cry: Are you 100% sure?

Hope everyone is ok....had another D&C today so hopefully I finally start to heal now. Hubby was here this time and it made a world of difference. Morphine, demeral and lortab- what a wonderful concoction that is.

Love to you all.....I will be coming around more frequently now.

:hugs: I haven't started bleeding yet but that's what the hcg levels say. 38 on Monday and then down to 8 Wednesday I am going Monday am before work to get them drawn again so they know that they are coming down.

Glad to hear DH was there with you totally understand how that feels.

Sunshine - I really hope they have got your readings wrong when you go back on monday for more. Sorry to hear things arent so good. If you want to sound off at anyone we are here for.

Amos - Im glad they finally got things sorted for you, it was bad leaving you all that time. Hopefully things will sort themselves out now.

Sorry girls if those 2 statements dont sound right. Sometimes i struggle to find the right way of saying things. :hugs: to you both, will be thinking of you.

How is everyone else? Not getting on so much right now, so keep losing track with everything.

Oh Sunshine, am so sorry to be hearing this! Why is the doc saying chemical, is it still before AF was due?? Am sending you all the luck and hugs I have...

Oh no, Sunshine. I'm so so sorry, lovely. I really struggling to fathom the harshness of ttc at times. I so hope the levels are wrong and that things work out for you. Wishing you lots of strength :hug:

Amos, sorry you had to endure another D&A but glad to hear that DH was with you this time. Still doesn't make it any easier to bear though. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Well, the silly Witch got me again, another very short cycle. Don't really know what to make of it all and feeling a little out of sorts with the whole thing at the mo.

Hope everyone else is good. :hugs: to you all.

Oh Sunshine, am so sorry to be hearing this! Why is the doc saying chemical, is it still before AF was due?? Am sending you all the luck and hugs I have...

He is saying chemical as I haven't passed the 6wk mark. Anything before that is considered that in the medical field.

Well ladies it started on Sunday so it's defo over. I still have my appt this afternoon so will update you all after. Hope your all doing well! :hugs:

Awe, CSunshine, I was so hoping it wasn't gonna come to this. So, so sorry, lovely. I really wish there was something I could say or do to help you get through this. :hug: Thinking of you.

:hug: csunshine.. If I was there id kidnap amos, bring a funny movie, grab some wine, and rub both your feet for you sweetie. :hugs:

Thanks so much ladies for all your kind words! I really appreciate them! If only I could get my DH to rub my feet. LOL I hate feet though so I don't blame him if he doesn't.

I am feeling really positive about my appt. but it's pretty long so if you want to read about it please visit my journal.

So ladies all I have to say is.......

PMA ALL THE WAY!!!

Oh Sunshine...Im so very very sorry!!!! My heart hurts for you and your Dh! Hang in there and I will be thinking of you!!!

Amos, glad the hubby could be with you this time and I sure hope you are feeling much better soon...

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to both of you!

Hi my little oldy ladies!! I am feeling much better today! This is the first day in 35 days of no bleeding and no pain so I am almost not sure how to act!!!

So how is everyone else doing?? I know I have missed a TON since I have been away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->