Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Glad you had a good time CSunshine - sounds like it was very yummy too. I'm all for getting DH in the kitchen doing dishes all weekend, it's the least he can do.

Hows your bed coping with all this action :rofl:

oo it's nothing to do with work Nise. I'm an IT Manager in the NHS, lucky if I get to go out of the borough for work. this is all pleasure :flower:

It's my 40th next fri, the first week in Jan OH just bought on a whim to watch Billy Connolly but the only place he could get tickets for was Hammersmith Odeon and the other weekend is OH's christmas present.

OH has just rung as well saying he's gone mad and spent a fortune in Next. asked him why as he didn't need to buy any clothes when we're going to New York and he said none of it was for him but he's got 3 big carrier bags full. :happydance:

Ooo, that sounds exciting. :thumbup:

Glad you had a good time CSunshine - sounds like it was very yummy too. I'm all for getting DH in the kitchen doing dishes all weekend, it's the least he can do.

LMAO

DH is getting under it tonight as it still needs to be reenforced from the last time we broke it :blush: recently it has only been moved out from the wall :dohh:

LMAO

DH is getting under it tonight as it still needs to be reenforced from the last time we broke it :blush: recently it has only been moved out from the wall :dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did hear a little noise under there on Wednesday night, but tbh I was enjoying something else at the time. LMAO

Guess I had forgotten that we had broken it before :dohh:

Thankyou Nise for pointing out this thread in another post!:hugs: I had no idea it was here.:blush: I well and truly am classified as an older lady, erm 41 should surffice shouldnt it?:haha: I really wanted to give birth before I was 42, this was the last cycle to achieve this and I really feel like this one is out!:dohh: So onwards and upwards! :dust: to all your lovley ladies, looking forward to seeing all your bfps!:hugs:

WannaB! So good to see you here, I was sure you'd been on this site before, but guess not...! Your siggy line always gives me a lift when I see it! I wanna be pregnant before I'm 42, and so this is my last chance to achieve that...let's do it together!

Just wanna say Hi!:hi: to all my lovlies on here and wish everyone the best luck with their BFP's this month! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!

Helloooo

And a big warm welcome to WannaB - I can't believe you haven't found us before but you're here now and thats what counts. I think you are a fellow Oz is that right? I have been living in the UK long enough to sound cockney!

Csunshine - I don't blame you for not bothering with what's under the bed when your having way more fun on top of it! Maybe it was just the earth moving:rofl:

Hey Bella and Mama4 I've already been round your journals so not much else to say other than I hope your both enjoying your weekends.

Every time I visit this thread I wonder what happened to Sparklesmum who just seemed to suddenly vanish - Hope she's okay.

Nothing much to report my end 5dpo today and due to the work front (I'm freelance) looking very grim till the New Year I am having to stop acupuncture till then - still got lots of chinese yukky herbs though so will continue with them in the mean time.

Happy weekend all x :hugs:

Mama4,

I too am over 35 and trying to conceive #5. And I also have 3 boys and a girl. We should be buddies. LOL. I wish you the best of luck!

Mama4,

I too am over 35 and trying to conceive #5. And I also have 3 boys and a girl. We should be buddies. LOL. I wish you the best of luck!

Wow, no kidding! Thats great! Thanks, I wish you much luck too~! HOw long have you been TTC#5? Anytime you want to find me, i have a journal going - I must check to see if you also have one I can stalk! :thumbup:

Bellamamma lovley to see you again! :hugs: Nise if you hadnt of mentioned it in another thread I dont think I ever would have found you! I get a bit lost on here, sometimes there is just too much to read!:rofl: And lucky I found you in time I just got a little old bfp this morning at 10dpo, but really nervous after the chem I had a couple of cycles ago! Damn testing early again!:rofl:

Nise
when you first took the chinese herbs did they have any side effects? I have taken mine for the first time tonight and have spent most of it on the loo and have really bad cramps-is this normal-I am day 3 of cycle with a really bad period anyway after my lap and dye
I agree they taste really bad not sure i will be able to stomach them yuck!!!
OH burst out laughing when he saw me drinking them holding my nose and muttered something bout never surviving in the jungle-bloody hilarious you can imagine my response with PNT and everything lol !

Hey Glitterqueen. Mine didnt have any side effects, but mine are in little pellet form, maybe the lap and dye/heavy period combo is doing it? Hoping you feel better soon hun!:hugs:

Mama4,

Wow, no kidding! Thats great! Thanks, I wish you much luck too~! HOw long have you been TTC#5? Anytime you want to find me, i have a journal going - I must check to see if you also have one I can stalk! :thumbup:

You know, I honestly don't know how long it's been since we've been trying to conceive. I know that sounds dumb, but it's the truth. When I asked my husband for a 4th he said yes, ONLY if I promised not to ask for a 5th! LOL. So I never ASKED for a 5th....just strongly hinted that I wanted another. He'd let me know that wasn't going to happen. But in January, he told me he got to thinking about it and thought his reasons for not wanting another had been selfish and dumb. I was so happy to hear this. Soon after, we went out to dinner and I expressed my happiness over his decision to "have another child". He looked shocked! He said, "That's not what I said. I said, we'd leave it in God's hands." I tried hard not to cry, but I just couldn't help it. I was so hurt and embarrassed. And my husband felt terrible. I was a bad date night! LOL.

So, I didn't keep track of my periods or ovulation. I tried to block the dates out of my mind and just not think about it. Meanwhile, hubby began to warm up more and more to the idea. Perhaps it's been 2 or 3 months that I think hubby has been actively trying to hit the egg. LOL. He'll say things like, "Hey, let's go make a baby!" Last cycle he bought a pregnancy test and was disappointed to discover we weren't pregnant. This is the first cycle that I've been charting.

As much as I tried not to keep track of possible ovulation dates in the past, I know for a fact that there were many months when pregnancy would have been a good possibility. It has me a little worried that it won't happen. But now that hubby and I are on the same page, we're getting SERIOUS about the task at hand.

How long have you been trying to conceive? I'll go check out your journal.

Good luck to all of you ladies!

Evening Ladies

Well, I'm glad I popped in here.

WannaB - Huge congratulations to you - I'm so pleased you've got your BFP at last - you certainly deserve it. So that old needle and thread was right eh :rofl: :winkwink:

Glitterqueen - I take my herbs much the same as you. Mix them with boiling water and wait for it to go cool enough to choke down quickly. lol. I haven't had any side effects whatsoever. It could be a combination of things as WannaB says but if it continues I would stop taking them and let your provider know, so that they can be adjusted - Mine only gave me 2 weeks supply to start because she wanted to check for side effects. Hope you feel better hun :hugs:

TaeBomama - Welcome I hope your stay here will be as short as WannaB's :happydance:

Thanks Nise!:hugs: Yeah go the needle and thread hey, hell of a lot cheaper than the old hpt!:rofl: Trying to keep a low profile till af doesnt come, then you will have to scrap me down off the ceiling!:wacko:

Congratulations wannab. Welcome Taebomama.

Not sure i fancy trying the chinese herbs if they taste bad, im such a baby with medicines lol

Going to visit my mum tomorrow for a few days, while there we are off to see a comedian, so should be good.
Trying not to think of the 2ww but its really hard.

See you all in a few days x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been side tracked away from here again.....trying to finish off my Christmas shopping (Online - its much easier lol). I am also trying to find a nice dress for my Work Christmas party next saturday.....I gave DH the task of trying to find me one online, but I have bought something else as a back up too - just in case!! :)

Hope you are all well. Nise & Zero7 have you make the Pumpkin pie yet? it sounds delicious :)

Welcome Truly Blessed and sorry to hear you news :hugs:

Welcome WannaB and huge congratulations - I think thats brilliant news x

Welcome Taebomama - sending you loads of baby dust :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oooohhh Spencebear which comedian are you going to see? Sounds like Fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->