Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

wannab
BFP Yeah !!!!!!!! Just realising now I will be 41 soon so you have given me hope x I think i will try the bee pollen -the royal jelly didn't feel like it was doing anything-it was stuff fom Holland and Barrett and I sort of stopped cuz i really am rattling! back on porridge and honey with cinamon for brekkie-good for weather like this it hasn't stopped raining in Northern Ireland for bloody weeks and its baltic xxx

forgot to say been trying for 12 months this month so could really do with some of your baby dust !!

I agree its is amazing they can tell that you ovulated and from which ovary! Excellent news that all is how it should be, pity they couldnt tell you there and there how the little guys were going inside!

Yeah zero I just took it each morning throughout the whole cycle, still taking it! For some reason I just dont want to stop it at this point, call me crazy!:rofl:

CRAZY :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks ladies, I was pretty chuffed. Just DP to go on Thursday - Doing a dummy run to hospital tomorrow to time it all out - we have one hour from deposit to deposit! :rofl:
:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all x

Hi Glitter Queen!

I am 40 also and I am TTC #1 for over a year now! I am taking Bee Pollen too so let's hope it's the magic bullet!

I just received my first day 21 Progesterone Test results - 54! Wow Good numbers for an old girl! I am really hoping that the high #'s mean more than I've ovulated and that my levels are sufficient to sustain a pregnancy!

2 more days to test! I'm at day 26 of 28 day cycle. I did EPT a coule days ago but the line was EXTREMELY faint so...I'll wait two more days, I think. AAARGH! Keep prodding my boobs to make sure they're still sore and checking my undies for nasty 'ole AF.

Here's wishing you loads of happy holiday baby dust!

Hi Groovygrl
my progesterone was 26.9 - i think the two countries use different measurements-hope so or I am really lagging behind !! FS said it was ok but I read it should be higher but when i asked him if that was high enough to sustain a prgnancy or should I take progesterone he just shook his head!
Thanks for he baby dust and heres to 2010 Babies xxx

I agree its is amazing they can tell that you ovulated and from which ovary! Excellent news that all is how it should be, pity they couldnt tell you there and there how the little guys were going inside!

Yeah zero I just took it each morning throughout the whole cycle, still taking it! For some reason I just dont want to stop it at this point, call me crazy!:rofl:

CRAZY :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks ladies, I was pretty chuffed. Just DP to go on Thursday - Doing a dummy run to hospital tomorrow to time it all out - we have one hour from deposit to deposit! :rofl:
:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all x
:haha: put the container down the pants or under your arm to keep it warm-a suggestion from my FS-he was serious but i laughted picturing oh driving with the sample between his legs this ttc is making me hysterical xx

Hey Ladies

Well, dummy run to hospital went well took 19 minutes - so should be well within the hour! lol

Glitterqueen - One of my buddies on here had a friend who was a pig farmer and he often took pigs :spermy: to be tested and also advised holding the container in your armpit - I've passed this on to DP, who has said he wants to deliver his bottle in an envelope!!! :rofl:

Groovygirl - A warm welcome to you. Sounds like it could be a pretty exciting time for you right now - a faint line sounds good to me. Keep us posted, we love getting good news around here.

Hey CSunshine, guessing that old bed has held up - you gotta praise it! I can see you are back in the 2WW and the temps are climbing nicely - So hope you get a little christmas magic of the super sticky kind. :dust::dust::dust:

Hope everyone else is fine - Where is our lovely Amos, I have been thinking of her a lot recently - Anybody heard anything? :hugs:

Hey Ladies

Well, dummy run to hospital went well took 19 minutes - so should be well within the hour! lol

Glitterqueen - One of my buddies on here had a friend who was a pig farmer and he often took pigs :spermy: to be tested and also advised holding the container in your armpit - I've passed this on to DP, who has said he wants to deliver his bottle in an envelope!!! :rofl:

Groovygirl - A warm welcome to you. Sounds like it could be a pretty exciting time for you right now - a faint line sounds good to me. Keep us posted, we love getting good news around here.

Hey CSunshine, guessing that old bed has held up - you gotta praise it! I can see you are back in the 2WW and the temps are climbing nicely - So hope you get a little christmas magic of the super sticky kind. :dust::dust::dust:

Hope everyone else is fine - Where is our lovely Amos, I have been thinking of her a lot recently - Anybody heard anything? :hugs:

LMAO Nise only you could remember my broken bed. LOL Well the bed isn't even a year old and we just flipped the mattress (head to toe) pillow top very very comfortable but we just keep moving it out from the wall and then the center part keeps coming undone :dohh: DH I think has fixed it well!

So my spotting has stopped so I'm thinking that it was O spotting and the aspirin made it noticable only internally nothing any other time :shrug: so only 5dpo and the wait is already getting to me. I need to put the tree up and take my mind off this ttc 2ww crap!

Dust to you all hope your all well and no haven't seen or heard from Amos hope she is having a lovely time this holiday season along with the rest of you!

Right! I can feel the dreaded witch on her way so I have to plan my next attack!!

I have found a Zita West affiliated acupuncturist a few miles up the road from me, so gonna give it a go. I am also gonna try soy and the honey and cinnamon thing. Come on BFP!!! PMA!!!

Love and hugs. xxx

Good luck Zero so sorry you feel af but pg symptoms are very similar to af so maybe you wont need plan b but it's always nice to have.

:hugs:

Awe, I'm hoping you won't need plan b either, Zero7. :dust: I really recommend the acupuncture, talk to her about Traditional Chinese Medicine if she doesn't bring it up first. Good luck, hun I've got it all crossed for us :hugs:

:wohoo:Good morning ladies! I tested this morning and got my:bfp:

YAHOO:happydance:

After almost two years of trying, turning 41 in Jan I was starting to despair! My DH and I were already talking about our 'cut off' date, where we move forward without children in our lives.

Keep up the faith my friends, it can happen to us oldie's!

Glitter Queen - ya, I don't know the number system you were measured by but if it's similiar, your numbers were good! My Dr. said 20 is consistant with ovulation and adequate to maintain pregnancy. My numbers were high because I was pumping out mad levels as conception and cell division were well on it's way! The only different thing I have done in last three months is the bee pollen thing - two capsules in the am. Maybe the magic bullet?

wishing you all lot's of Christmas baby magic!:dust:

xoxo

mrsbling - Jimmy Carr was great would recommend this tour he is doing. I love michael mcintyre as well, wanted to see his tour as well but couldnt get tickets.

sunshine - Lol i remember the bed breaking bit too, it was funny x

groovygirl - CONGRATULATIONS

afm im at 9 DPO my boobs are really sore and tendor but that about it. Wish next week would hurry up, so i can find out. In the meantime ive got a christmas tree to buy and put up, should be funny with a litle girl that cant stop playing with the baubles lol. Also got to see the consultant at the hospital about my foot, just wish it would be better already. Sorry just having a moan about it there.

Congratulations Groovygirl I am delighted for you and wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Spencerbear - Glad you had a good time, hun. Have fun picking your tree.

Well, :spermy: have been delivered to the hospital today so just have to wait now for the results. Woke up feeling a little AF'y this morning - no show yet, but think the witch is flying in for another early visit. Oh well - moving on!

Spencerbear yeah well DH is being an arse so he wont need to fix it for a while! LOL I sometimes play that card when he's naughty so then when he gets to try and break it he feels special. LMAO

Nise WOOO HOOOO for the delivery! Sorry your having AF symptoms but like I have said times before af and pg symptoms are very similar!

afm well had the odd cramps last night then a huge temp dip this am so will wait and see what tomorrow brings???? I truly hope it was implantation dip but it was huge one so :shrug: after tomorrow I will be in the 1ww YEAH!

groovygrl
CONGRATS!! P S off to buy some bee pollen-what brand did you use?

Nise
I have just had an awful image of an armpit and samples-thanks for that one!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->