Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Spencer- you are still in until the old hag shows her face!!!! PMA!!!

Amos hope something wonderful is in store for you on the job and life front!

Spencerbear your not out until the cow bag shows!

Hope you all are doing well! :hugs:

Good luck ladies and loads of :dust:

Which she promptly did at 11pm last night, miserable old hag. Onto next month any PMA going spare would be helpfull right now.

How are you sunshine?

ah never mind spencerbear maybe next month you will be lucky !!

hi everyone how are you all atill no test results for me but i am in the 2 week wait :)

Spencerbear i am sending you loads of PMA :hugs:

PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA :)

Keep your chin up hun, it will be your turn soon ;)

Hope everyone else is well :wave:

Hello ladies....hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to send an update on Shawnie- some of you should remember her. She has gone into early labor and they are transferring her to a hospital that is better equipped to handle her and baby. Please take a second and send her some prayers and good thoughts please.

PMA PMA!

Hope you get the PMA I just sent!

Shawnie :hugs: and mega prayers coming your way!

i could do with some of that PMA,startig to get really disheartened with this TTC business.

hi folks how is everyone ??? i know that feeling spencerbear if it's not this month i might just give up and take a nail course lol !! at least i know i'll get somthing out of it hahhaha

omg i sound really miserable !!

Spencerbear & lissaloo....... keep hold of that PMA, I know we all feel a bit downhearted at times, but the positive attitude will definitely help fight the TTC blues :) :hugs:

sending everyone an extra helping of special baby dust ;)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

OMG....I took a test earlier, not even sure why, but I got a :bfp::bfp::bfp:
AF is not even due til Tuesday so of course I am scared to death.

Please Lord, let the third time be the charm.

I am so scatterbrained right now I cannot even remember what I read in all your posts....To Spencer and Lissa---PMA PMA PMA PMA!!!

2010 is our year!!!!:hugs:

AMOS!!! Yeah yeah yeah! It will be 3rd time lucky! Get some progesterone in thee now! (does your doc think it would help? I'm using it as a precautionary measure)
Have everything crossed for you hun, it's def your turn!!

OMG, definately third time lucky for you........keeping everything crossed and sending wishes your way x x

AMOS!!! Yeah yeah yeah! It will be 3rd time lucky! Get some progesterone in thee now! (does your doc think it would help? I'm using it as a precautionary measure)
Have everything crossed for you hun, it's def your turn!!

I have to call my doctor first thing Monday- I found out late yesterday so they were already closed. That will be my first question to her. I just can't help but think that might be one of my issues. How are you feeling?

Hi ladies
Haven't been on here for ages but just to give you all some hope after years of trying I finally got my BFP! I am 6 weeks on Monday I have accredited it all to TCM I am scared senseless about miscarrying and midwife appt isn't until 16th Feb. asked doc if i need progesterone and he said no! I was starting IVF in March so there is hope for everyone. good luck to all of you waiting on BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->