• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Hi all, hope everyone is well.

Amos - How are you feeling today? :hugs: to try and help.

Well im on 7dpo today and keeping my fingers crossed still. Woke up this morning with a horrible metallic taste in my mouth, since last night i havent stopped burping everytime i eat or drink anything and felt ever so sicky too. Part of me is thinking is this it and the rest of me is saying no its not, so i dont get so disappointed if its not. Still only another week to go xx

Hi everyone.....Spencer- that sounds good!! I remember that metallic taste- nasty, but it's definitely a good pregnancy sign! :thumbup:

I am feeling better today...just an emotional rollercoaster and today I am on the top of the hill :)

I should know by the end of the week if I will get to keep my job or not since the buyout so I am sure that is contributing to my craziness the past few weeks.

PMA everyone!!!!!! :flower:

Hi all, I just wanted to drop by and say hi to my golden girls and to announce my news - which is probably obvious by the ticker! So far, so good! My goal had been to get a bfp by my 42nd BDay, and I got it 2 weeks before on Christmas Day! So, it was a great gift all around! Keep trying ladies, it can happen! love and hugs!

Congrats Bella!!! There is still hope for us old farts after all! :haha:

Yes Bella it can happen! Congratulations and look forward to seeing you on the other side as well!

Amos hope you get some good answers this week!

Spencerbear symptoms sound good!

afm the scan on Monday was awesome and it showed significant growth of 2wks so I have official changed my EDD to Aug 16th. My BFF's birthday is Aug 15th so she is pretty stoked! I am just getting excited for the gender scan sometime in April!

Hope your all doing well! :hugs:

Congratulations Bella x

Amos - i am sending you your favourite virtual drink with lots of sparklers to cheer you up :hugs: .... mine will be either a Baileys and Milk (yes, strange I know!), or a nice medium white wine x

Hope you are all keeping well :)

Sunshine - Glad things are going well for you.

Amos - Hows the roller coaster ride going?

Nise - Where have you gone?? guess you are busy at work.

afm - Still plodding along wondering if i am imagining the symptoms although tonight im not so sure. All was good until my son decided to fry himself an egg, as soon as i smelt the oil i was hit by a huge wave of nausea and had to go sit outside until the smell went. Maybe it is my time, fingers crossed

congrats Bella !! enjoy :)

Amos how are you feeling now ??

and spencer wow good luck hope the symptoms keep coming !!

Hi all, I just wanted to drop by and say hi to my golden girls and to announce my news - which is probably obvious by the ticker! So far, so good! My goal had been to get a bfp by my 42nd BDay, and I got it 2 weeks before on Christmas Day! So, it was a great gift all around! Keep trying ladies, it can happen! love and hugs!

:happydance: Congrats! :happydance:

Well ladies, looks like 2010 is going to be no better than 2009. Just found out I lost my job. Now I don't know what in the world I'm going to do. I think this is going to put a major wrench in trying for a baby and it's not like I have all the time in the world......I think I am going to :drunk: and :cry:

Well ladies, looks like 2010 is going to be no better than 2009. Just found out I lost my job. Now I don't know what in the world I'm going to do. I think this is going to put a major wrench in trying for a baby and it's not like I have all the time in the world......I think I am going to :drunk: and :cry:

I'm sorry to hear this. Perhaps something better is around the corner. I'm praying for you!

Sorry to hear your news Amos, not what you need at all. Hopefully you will find something else really soon x

Hello to All !
I am 37 and my husband is 36 ; We are currently trying to conceive our 2nd together. We did conceive our daughter trying lots of different things. I am feeling like my clock is ticking and My time is running out. :(

Welcome kdog, Hope your stay with us is a really short one and you get your BFP soon x

Oh sorry to hear your news Amos. I am sure something loads better is waiting just around the corner for you :hugs:

Amos i kmow it's hard but you have to stay positve maybe there is a better job round the corner !!

Hi kdog welcome to the oldies thread haha

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing well?

Where have you all disappeared to,lol?

afm - I did a test yesterday at 12DPO and got a :bfn: then woke up this morning feeling like i might kill someone, so guessing im out of the running now this month. Strange though cause ive still got all my symptoms and i dont normally get this many in the run to AF, looks like this old body is starting to play games with me :tease:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->