• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

AMOS!!! Yeah yeah yeah! It will be 3rd time lucky! Get some progesterone in thee now! (does your doc think it would help? I'm using it as a precautionary measure)
Have everything crossed for you hun, it's def your turn!!

I have to call my doctor first thing Monday- I found out late yesterday so they were already closed. That will be my first question to her. I just can't help but think that might be one of my issues. How are you feeling?

Yeah, def and it can't hurt anything so it's worth using! It's not too annoying really, I just use one at night for another few weeks then done. Otherwise am sick! Just feel yuck most of the time, and am having incredible bloating episodes which make me cry...plus all the crying from the emotional aspect - wow at least at the end I'll have a baby! Will make it all worth it! You having any symptoms??

Hi ladies
Haven't been on here for ages but just to give you all some hope after years of trying I finally got my BFP! I am 6 weeks on Monday I have accredited it all to TCM I am scared senseless about miscarrying and midwife appt isn't until 16th Feb. asked doc if i need progesterone and he said no! I was starting IVF in March so there is hope for everyone. good luck to all of you waiting on BFP xxx

Glitterqueen that's great news!!! I too credit tcm with helping me! Are you continuing the acupuncture during your pregnancy? Sending you loads of stickiness...:cloud9:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Huge congratulations to you Amos :) x

Congrats again Glitterqueen x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

YEAH AMOS SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

I would defo talk to the Dr about progesterone and also maybe ask about taking a baby aspirin daily to increase the blood flow to your uterus.

Congratulations I'm pretty much in tears as we have been through loads together!

Thanks Sunshine---I know- it feels like I have known some of you ladies forever!

Thanks MrsBling....

Bella- just some mild cramping which of course scares me since AF is not due til Tuesday :(

Congrats Glitter!!! It will all be so worth it in the end when you are holding little one!!!

woohooo omg thats fantstic Amos !!!!

gives hope to the rest of us :)

goodluck to you and glitter im sure all will be fab :)

Congrats Amos and glitterqueen!! A very h&h 9 months to you both. :hugs:

XXXXX

Hi ladies
Haven't been on here for ages but just to give you all some hope after years of trying I finally got my BFP! I am 6 weeks on Monday I have accredited it all to TCM I am scared senseless about miscarrying and midwife appt isn't until 16th Feb. asked doc if i need progesterone and he said no! I was starting IVF in March so there is hope for everyone. good luck to all of you waiting on BFP xxx

Glitterqueen that's great news!!! I too credit tcm with helping me! Are you continuing the acupuncture during your pregnancy? Sending you loads of stickiness...:cloud9:

Hi
I am still getting the accupuncture every week throughout pregnancy-she said it will help with sickness and prevent miscarriage at this stage I would believe the moon was cheese if she told me I think she is just great x
Keep well xx

Amos
delighted for you -you deserve it after all you have been through look after yourself x

Hi Ladies - Wow I've missed so much!!!!

Amos and Glitterqueen :wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo: Fantastic news and congratulations to you both. This is just the best.

So sorry to hear about Shawnie I am thinking of her and really hope all will be okay.

Well I'm on CD4 of a new cycle seems like a never ending circle. I've got the lurgy too hardly surprising though since I am pretty run down from working most of Jan without a single day off - I now have 2 weeks off though and plan on not doing very much at all!

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend. :hugs:

How're you coming along, Amos and Glitterqueen??
Amos, do you have any news on shawnie?
Wow CSunshine, every time I look at your ticker it seems you're another week or two ahead! Do you feel like me though, that time's dragging? esp until next appt?

Hi Bella....I am coming along just fine (I think). Sore boobs and little bits of nausea so far- nothing major. AF is actually due today so I am cringing everytime I go to the bathroom!

Have not heard anymore from Shawnie- but I know she has posted in some other threads. I am going to text her later to check on her.

I am SO hungry right now. Is that me just being a pig or is it baby? Lol

Hi Bella....I am coming along just fine (I think). Sore boobs and little bits of nausea so far- nothing major. AF is actually due today so I am cringing everytime I go to the bathroom!

Have not heard anymore from Shawnie- but I know she has posted in some other threads. I am going to text her later to check on her.

Sounds good! Can't wait to hear from you today to make sure all's ok...are you getting the progesterone?? I was starving already at that point too...defo baby hehe!

hi girls !!! how is everyone ?? i ordered a mooncup today i've read that you can use them whilst ttc as well for the painful one !! :)

got my results
FSH 5.8
LH 2.8

a fellow member informs me that these are good so maybe it's not me afterall i feel pok's coming on this month :)

Great results hon! :thumbup:

Sorry if i am being a der brain but what is pok's?

Sounds good! Can't wait to hear from you today to make sure all's ok...are you getting the progesterone?? I was starving already at that point too...defo baby hehe!

Bella- I can't even get in to see the doctor til the 18th, so I am trying desperately to get someone to advise me if I need progesterone or not. I will be so angry if I lose another one if that's the reason. The nurse yesterday was acting like it was no big deal for me to wait til the 18th, so I had to get a little ugly with her and tell her I DON'T WANT TO LOSE A THIRD BABY.....HELLOOOOOOOOO

Great results Lissa!!! Get to some major babymaking!!!

Amos way to tell her off! I probably wouldn't have been so nice. I'm quite the bitch at times :blush:

Great results Lissa! opk's is what I think you meant to say???? right???

Bella omg I feel like the weeks are just crawling by! I finally told my Dad on Sunday because I didn't want to have to call and tell him I lost it again:dohh: I think that would have killed me! Your coming along nicely as well!

:hugs:

Bella omg I feel like the weeks are just crawling by! I finally told my Dad on Sunday because I didn't want to have to call and tell him I lost it again:dohh: I think that would have killed me! Your coming along nicely as well!

I know how you feel, my appointment's monday and it can't come any slower...it will ease my mind so much to see the heartbeat and that all's ok! I haven't told hardly anyone (my parents know as I was in the states and it was christmas so gave them a "gift"), we're waiting till after this appt to tell his family, and after the NT scan to tell the rest.

I know how you feel, my appointment's monday and it can't come any slower...it will ease my mind so much to see the heartbeat and that all's ok! I haven't told hardly anyone (my parents know as I was in the states and it was christmas so gave them a "gift"), we're waiting till after this appt to tell his family, and after the NT scan to tell the rest.

I also have another appt this coming Monday! I won't get another scan but I will be able to hear the HB this time from the outside! WOO HOO!

Getting to tell people is getting to be an exciting trip for me! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->