• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Yay Sunshine!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Oh- and I did get an appt with my doctor for Tuesday....not sure what she is going to do, but I at least feel better knowing I will be seeing her early. I will be exactly 5 weeks

I totally know how your feeling! My Dr didn't even see me until I was 7+3 so glad yours is helping you emotionally!:thumbup:

Yeah for the earlier appt AMos!!! Let us know asap!
I have next appt Monday, hope to see and/or hear the heartbeat!

Fingers crossed for you Bella!!! How awesome it would be to hear a little heartbeat :cloud9:

:thumbup:

Ok so today I used my last progesterone suppository! :happydance::happydance: wont be so messy now, but now it's up to my body to take over so fxd that it all works together!

Hope your all doing well!:hugs:

Sunshine....when did you start using the progesteron supp?? How far along were you?

Hello Ladies, good to see everyone is well and pregnant. God I must catch up!!!

Good luck Sunshine, I know you must be apprehensive but I am sure your body is gonna do just fine. :hugs:

Amos, Glitterqueen and my good pal Bella big hugs to you all :hugs:

Nise, you know you're our pick for "February Pin-up Pregnant Lady" don't you??? Am so sending you all the hope, dust, magic and whatever else I can to see you with a bfp!!

Hello Ladies :wave:

Thought I would pop in and say Hi and see how everyone is doing :)

sending you all loads of sticky baby dust

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Mrsbling....you getting ready for lots and lots of :sex::spermy::sex::spermy:?? :haha:

Hi ladies

good to see everything is going well for you all...

Nise hows everything going with you?

I got my high on my persona today (2 days early), luckily we :sex: last night.... so now onto the 2ww.

Take care x

Haha loving your style Spencerbear - I was using my persona for ttc for a while too. It kind of added a bit of spice dtd on the red days! made me feel quite naughty :rofl: (I originally bought my persona for birth control! when I came off the pill) But then I went on holiday and forgot to po persona sticks and messed it all up :dohh:

CD11 and O still not detected - I am so excited by this, maybe I will finally get a fully mature eggie :yipee:

Big hugs and :dust::dust::dust::dust: to those coming up for O and lots of sticky stuff for those who have been there, done that and got the bfp! Where's the sticky icon when you need one. :hugs:

Hi Mrsbling....you getting ready for lots and lots of :sex::spermy::sex::spermy:?? :haha:

:happydance: lots of :sex: over the next few days FX'd, but I think OH is wondering whats going on, as I have been dragging him to the bedroom every other day ...... but, needs must ;)

Hope you are relaxing and putting your feet up :)

Sunshine....when did you start using the progesteron supp?? How far along were you?

I started them as soon as I got my BFP but some Dr's don't prescribe them until they see you. I had spoken to Dr and if I hadn't gotten pg that first cycle after my mc then I was due to start them from O until af. I would defo ask for them as they don't hurt and can only help!:thumbup:

hi ladies sorry i hav'nt been on really busy !!
im awaiting my Af im sure what day im on !!
i need to check !

oh it was due 2 days ago mmmm i have af pains though maybe it will come tonight i have had a 32 day cycle before it was a few mths back now !!

Bella - How did your appointment go?

Amos - Good luck with yours today.

Lisa - fingers crossed AF doesnt come and you get a BFP instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116