• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

:hugs:

Bella so sorry you have to go through this! PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat!:hugs:

So sorry Bella :cry:

Not a good day for me either. Had emergency surgery today for an ectopic pregnancy. Lost the tube as well :cry::cry:

Oh Amos, sorry for your loss. Sending lots of big hugs your way x x

Bella and Amos, I don't have any words and can fathom no reason for life's cruel blows. I can only wish both of you and your partners much strength at this shocking and sad time. You are both very much in my thoughts. :cry:

Not a good day for me either. Had emergency surgery today for an ectopic pregnancy. Lost the tube as well :cry::cry:

:hugs:

You have been through so much I don't have the words but know you are in my thoughts and prayers!:hugs:

Ah god Amos, I'm so sorry! :hugs: Wednesday Feb 10, 2010 was the crappiest day ever! :cry:

Yes it was Bella...how are you holding up hunni? Physically and mentally?

:flower:bella and amos

I am so very sorry for your losses:hugs: please be very gentle and kind to your beautiful selves

Ok ladies so I'm going to interject some PMA here. You may not be ready to hear it but here it goes anyway

I had a mmc last Mar 9th it truly sucked then I went and got my BFP in July but that was short lived and then it happened again in November, but ladies I don't know about you but it totally made me even more determined. I am now almost 14wks so if you need some PMA I'm here and will cheer you all the way to the finish line! :hugs:

Good luck and may your recoveries be swift and gentle!:hugs:

Yes it was Bella...how are you holding up hunni? Physically and mentally?

Am pretty much all over the place...up one minute, down down down the next. Physically it's not been bad at all, have to take a med to clamp down my uterus and that causes some cramping but nothing bad, the worst thing is the empty feeling and the pg symptoms slowly going away. Mentally, well, as you know that's another story. Plan on going back to work Monday and just hope to handle it. How about you? :hugs:

CSunshine, it is early but I do thank you for your message. When I see how you are progressing, it gives me alot of hope! I hope to be as strong as you've been! :hugs:

Awe, Bella. I guess Valentines Day with hold as much appeal for you now, as it does for me, it was my edd before my mmc and I can't help being a little miffed that I should be sorting out a toddlers b-day party about now. Ah, well mustn't dwell in the past.

CSunshine - Yay for 14 weeks hun, so pleased you're through the most worrying stage and everything is going well. You truly deserve this little one. How did your scan go? Did you get a good pic?

So, in line with keeping up the PMA around here, I made it to CD12 before O'ing which is my new record. I am on cycle 2 without the Accupuncture/TCM, but have saved up enough money to get back on the case for the next cycle - Even more PMA coming up... if I need to. I have an appointment with the FS to go through my transvag scan results on the 2nd March - But they are well old now (I've had 3 cycles since!), so I'm not that bothered about them. I had the scan back in Dec and had heard nothing since, so rang last Friday only to be told that I couldn't have an appointment until they had DP's SA results - Well, they never bloody asked for them, so we've been sitting on them for over 2 months not knowing that they had any relevance on my scan results. (The SA was something DP and I set up for ourselves via the Dr and a different hospital - we were never given a report only a verbal 'normal'). Anyway, the results have now been sent by fax - hopefully! - I took in a print out, which I collected from the Dr's on Wed, but apparently it wasn't a proper report and the nurse at the FS Hospital got on the phone and got really shitty with my Doc's Surgery. Not only did DP's S/A report have very little info on it so was no use, but it also had somebody elses non ttc blood test results on it, with their full name and everything. The FS Nurse was appalled. So I am now 4dpo and for the first time ever I felt ovulation and I think the BD timing was pretty good :hugs:

Nise - FX'd for you this month x

Hope the rest of you are ok :hugs:

FXD for you Nise! The last scan on Monday no I didn't get a picture but I did get to hear and see the little one on the screen and he/she had significant growth.

I'm going to get bloods done on the 24th and I think I see the Dr but not sure :shrug:

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you this month Nise.

Really good things are going well so far sunshine.

Hope everyone else is x

Awe, Bella. I guess Valentines Day with hold as much appeal for you now, as it does for me, it was my edd before my mmc and I can't help being a little miffed that I should be sorting out a toddlers b-day party about now. Ah, well mustn't dwell in the past.

ah Nise, I didn't know that! I knew about the mmc but not the date, sorry you're feeling down but as usual I see you're not letting it stop your PMA!! Good on you! I hope to get mine back someday sooner than later. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->