Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

thanks so much ladies-going to hospital tomorrow for confirmation scan and to find out what happens now-feeling numb at the minute despite the tears but i know i will keep trying x

Oh Glitterqueen, I am so sad and wish you loads of strength. So sorry :hugs:

Bella and Amos, I just read about your losses....I'm so sorry! Prayers for you both.

thanks so much ladies-going to hospital tomorrow for confirmation scan and to find out what happens now-feeling numb at the minute despite the tears but i know i will keep trying x

Glitterqueen,

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. Please let us know how the scan went and how you're doing today.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
We're here for you and feel your pain.

got blood results today hcg still hasn't dropped at all so its back again on sat to see the consultant and he will decide if i need a d& c-wish they had just done this from the start, its been a week nearly since the bleeding started i had just got my head around it happening naturally and now it might be an op-just praying that the scan on sat shows it is all away and i don't need it but saying that i dont know how much more of these painful cramps i can take and the bleeding is getting heavy ( sorry TMI) should i push for a d& d is it better to help conceive again after or go natural? so confused and the doc is giving me nothing ,thinking of you all xx

oh Glitter bless you darlin you poor thing having to go through this,,

i don't know the answer to your question hopefully natuer has taken it natural course and you won't have to go through the dNc,,

Don't give up stay strong were all behind you for support whenever you feel like a cry cyber hug or anything else !! same goes for you fella he's welcome to !! :hugs:

Awe, Glitter I'm so sorry too and also hope that nature will take her course and save you having to go through a D&C. Thinking of you lovely. :hugs:

How are all of you doing at the moment?

Sending you all hugs anyway

weel ladies had my d and c yesterday and got home today all went as well as can be expected, the docs and nurses were brilliant and told me it owuld not affect my fertility or ability to conceive and the procedure might even mean i would get caught quicker next time and not to give up hope so i am passing that on to all my lovely ladies who helped me so much xxx

Im pleased for you that your awful experience ended on a good note.

Glitter- so glad your docs could give you some uplifting information. Now- take some time for yourself to grieve and heal. How long will you wait to TTC?

hi Glitter:flower:

I'm glad you found some peace, hope and reasons to have PMA after the DnC:hugs: please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you remember, you and I have had a fairly parallel experience (same timing, same age, etc) I am just on day two of first AF now - pretty gutted but trying to be grateful for immediate return to my previously healthy 28 day cycle (exactly 28 to the day of first sight of bleeding at mmc discovery, that's gotta be good right?)

it has been a bit of a roller coaster ride for me re: hormone wacky-ness the last couple of weeks in lead up to AF so if you have questions or think getting more detail of my recent and current experience will help please let me know. :hugs:

time to be hopeful for all things wonderful! take good care of yourself. xo

Glitter- so glad your docs could give you some uplifting information. Now- take some time for yourself to grieve and heal. How long will you wait to TTC?

Hi
will probably wait until i have my first proper period and take it from there-spoke to the ivf nurse who said two full cycles before starting ivf if i want to take that route. at the minute i am thinking we di it once we can do it again-not sure i will still feel like that if it doesn't happen in a few months! xx
thanks for your continued support hope you are ok x

hi Glitter:flower:

I'm glad you found some peace, hope and reasons to have PMA after the DnC:hugs: please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you remember, you and I have had a fairly parallel experience (same timing, same age, etc) I am just on day two of first AF now - pretty gutted but trying to be grateful for immediate return to my previously healthy 28 day cycle (exactly 28 to the day of first sight of bleeding at mmc discovery, that's gotta be good right?)

it has been a bit of a roller coaster ride for me re: hormone wacky-ness the last couple of weeks in lead up to AF so if you have questions or think getting more detail of my recent and current experience will help please let me know. :hugs:

time to be hopeful for all things wonderful! take good care of yourself. xo

Hey
how u feeling today - i felt ok yesterday but when oh left to go to work this morning I felt like running after him shouting ' don't go !!'
how long did you take off work. This is still my first week doc will give me whatever i want but at the min i just want to stay in the house, not really down just quiet if you know what i mean. glad to hear your cycle looks good i had heard of people taking weeks to get back to normal so its really positive xx

Hi all, thought we needed to bump up this thread!
I for one, need my golden ladies to keep me going! Will be ttc this week...as soon as this yeast infection exits the building!! Am going to be positive and assume my body will get right back on track! I had some sharp pains to one side yest and am thinking 0 pains? Never had them before but we'll see...
So here's a massive dose of PMA for us all, and hugs!!

YAY for PMA

Im on cd2 again now......just waiting to hopefully see some good news from Nise :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->