Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

Hey ladies, nice to see you all in good spirits. Count me in the beat the witch club along with these guys :gun::gun::gun:

Well CD6 today, so nothing to report much. I've got my Gynae appointment tomorrow so will finally get the low down on my December scan!!!! have also got a little surprise for him. My progesterone results (he doesn't know I even had the test as I did it via the nurse at my docs) but I'll get him to decipher the facts and figures as all the doc's say is ' normal'. DP has decided to come with me - probably coz we'll get a more indepth report on his S/A that he had back in Dec too - another 'norm' from the docs. I hope he's allowed in :rofl:

Well, hope everyone is having a good week. :hugs:

had my first tcm appointment since m/c today and low and behold the bleeding stopped right after the session! just waiting until my AF appears then will be trying again. hope everyone is ok x

had my first tcm appointment since m/c today and low and behold the bleeding stopped right after the session! just waiting until my AF appears then will be trying again. hope everyone is ok x

Awe, I so glad the tcm helped and that you are getting on the wagon again - Are you going to continue with it?

Hope everyone else is well and dandy. O caught me out early again this cycle - CD12 and I was trying so hard to get to CD14 oh well, better than no O at all I suppose. :hugs:

Hi ladies

How are you all? Its really quiet in here at the moment.

Awe, I so glad the tcm helped and that you are getting on the wagon again - Are you going to continue with it?

Hope everyone else is well and dandy. O caught me out early again this cycle - CD12 and I was trying so hard to get to CD14 oh well, better than no O at all I suppose. :hugs:

I am absolutely going to continue-the hope that it will work again is what is keeping me going at the minute. an early o give the little bean more time to stick-go with that thought! good luck xx

We all hope so too sunshine but in the mean time really pleased that your over there :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:,

hope you are all well? It seems to have been a bit quiet over here for a few weeks - must mean that we are all in for some good news soon ;)

OMG csunshine I cant believe you are nearly 18 weeks already :shock: .....hopefully we will all be joining you soon :)

Hi Ladies hope you're all keeping busy, well and happy. Well I am 1/2 way through yet another 2WW - AF due next Sunday-ish. Hope she stays away this month. I am uber busy this week and away working for 3 days so reckon the time is gonna pass very quickly with little obsessing time allowed which I suppose is good.

Big hugs and :dust: sticky stuff, PMA or all three if you need it. :hugs:

Hello ladies :hi:

....well its very very early days yet, but after what seems like 2 very long years I got my first ever :bfp: on Saturday :happydance: We did a few things differently this month, and think it paid off (FX'd) :cloud9:

Obviously I am now in panic mode as every time I get a slight pain, I am wondering whats going on??!!!!

Hoping you will all be joining me soon :)

Please send me as much sticky baby dust as you can find ;) x

....well its very very early days yet, but after what seems like 2 very long years I got my first ever :bfp: on Saturday :happydance: We did a few things differently this month, and think it paid off (FX'd) :cloud9:

Obviously I am now in panic mode as every time I get a slight pain, I am wondering whats going on??!!!!

AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!!:happydance:

Hi ladies, im 25 and have been ttc for a lil over a year. My lmp was Feb 14th 2010, got a 32 day cycle so i was schedule to get my period on the 18th. Im late i took a clearblue test on the 21st and it was negative. So signs of period so far, im hoping this is my month! My breast isnt sore tho', but i am nauseas and have light cramps n like bubbles every now n then. I will retest in a few days n update ladies. Good luck to u all

Hi ladies, im 25 and have been ttc for a lil over a year. My lmp was Feb 14th 2010, got a 32 day cycle so i was schedule to get my period on the 18th. Im late i took a clearblue test on the 21st and it was negative. So signs of period so far, im hoping this is my month! My breast isnt sore tho', but i am nauseas and have light cramps n like bubbles every now n then. I will retest in a few days n update ladies. Good luck to u all

Hi and welcome :hi:

Your symptoms sound really good.... keeping my fingers crossed for you hun x

CONGRATULATIONS mrsbling sending lots of sticky dust your way.

Welcome lily

All quiet here, im on cd 5 and so thinking of trying SMEP after my couple of months off. Well i say a couple of months off but not sure i can let go enough :haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

MrsBling so very happy for you!:thumbup:

Loads of sticky baby dust to you and all the lovely ladies here!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance: Congrats mrsbling! YAAAAAY! Okay, what are the few things you did differently? Enquiring minds want to know! or is it, inquiring? whatever.

Congrats mrsbling!!! I actually just got a positive test, but I am scared it's leftover hcg from my ectopic 6 weeks ago.....I am too scared to be excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->