Older Ladies TTC - Please be my friends....

:hugs:

Just popped by to say you all are so very strong and wonderful women! Hope your all doing better today than you were yesterday!

Yeah for the PMA!

:hugs:

hi ladies
just to say hi and wishing us all PMA i am trying to eat healthy food but its not working!!!! too many chocs in the house so i will finish them first lol x

Glitter sometimes a little bit of chocolate wont do us any harm or at least thats what i tell myself lol

Chocolate has never steared me wrong!

Hope your all having a lovely day!

PMA ALL THE WAY!

with of course loads of :dust:

I want chocolate! but I haven't got any so consoling myself with a couple of wee drams of whiskey - CD1 for me. Round we go again :bike: Thank goodness for all you lovely ladies. I've got my Gynae appointment on Tuesday, will finally get the results of my transvag! from last December!!! DP's S/A results confirmed (Doc told us they were normal - but gave him no figures) and my recent progesterone bloods - but not that excited about it coz he'll just start waffling on about my age, and doner eggs damn him asso I'm not aware. He's quite nice though.

Good to see the PMA seeping back in here, despite all the recent knock backs. Good luck and dust girls. Here's to much March madness :hugs:

Ah crap Nise, wasn't wanting to hear that! I was just chart stalking you tho, and it sure is improving on the LP end! I gotta ask tho, have you had an hsg done?? I know you've done lots of other tests but don't remember hearing about that? Plus I think that doc needs to give you some info! All this "it's normal" for your labs isn't enough, make him give you real answers!
As for me - today's restart-ttc day!!! Yay!!!

Welcome back again bella :hugs:

Im having a month or 2 of no opks, temps, fertility monitor or cervix checking. Not sure how long thats going to last as i already dont like not knowing :haha: The idea is to take the pressure of abit, cause i can be a wee bit obsessive

Hope everyone is good and lets keep the PMA up nice and high :hugs:

Hello ladies :wave:

Thought I would pop in and see how the lovely ladies are doing :)

Sending loads of PMA and baby dust to all of the lovelies on this thread, and loads of virtual Choccies, wine and whiskey for you all :friends:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Ahh, thanks Mrsbling - am gorging now, gotta say the virtual stuff is real good for knocking off a pound or 2 :rofl:

Bella, I'm so pleased to see you back, I've missed you very much. I haven't had an hsg - the FS did talk about it on my first appointment, but he felt it wasn't necessary since I had conceived so he doubted very much that blocked tubes were my problem. I am pleased that the FP has improved over the last couple of cycles (I have not been doing acupuncture or herbs for those 2 months) Are you going back to that? I'm not sure whether to or not, I can't help feeling the herbs were a little responsible for shorting my FP in the beginning - but there again, sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. I am in a bit of quandary on this one.

Spencerbear - You are brave flying solo this cycle. I have just dropped my FF VIP membership so going basic this cycle and thinking of making it my last charting cycle - though tbh I am not obsessive with the chart anymore anyway - I know that it will do exactly what it does even if I didn't BD, so I don't see it as a tool to work out whether or not I'm pg. I just like to know O has taken place really.

How are you Amos? Hope you are healing.

Hugs to everyone :hugs:

well ladies
i ordered my ov test strips today and an amanda hamilton book on healthy eating ( lol god loves a tryer!) and I phoned my tcm practitioner and am starting herbs and accu on monday again-we are working on building up my lining after d& c and normalising my hormones so that i can start trying again after a/f arrives. Trying to stay positive, but did have a wee cry this morning out of the blue-i suppose its to be expected. good luck this months ladies baby dust to all xx

Hello ladies:flower:

Finally first AF coming to an end! AAARGH! This one was from the:devil: It was painfull and heavy and emotional but... back to circle-ing days on the calendar and BD'ing. :thumbup:

Bella - I also had a yeast infection and pain on one side. I happened to have a follow up appointment with my Dr. at two weeks post DnC (when I was having that pain) and upon examining me she said I was more than likely OV'ing and I think she was right 'cus exactly two weeks later...AF. It was really gutting 'cus I hoped for another BFP but trying to stay positive and be thankful for return to healthy 28 day cycle.

Glitter - I know exactly what you mean re: Dh leaving the house:wacko: I have had some really good days and some :cry: days. really clingy with DH and anxious around my return to work. I have been offered some grief counselling through the employee assist program at work which has been great! I have had some trouble getting back to where I was. Thankfully my boss is really supportive and they're paving the way for me to get 'back in the game' I believe that I'm almost there. Wasn't prepared for it to take this long though. I think I pushed myself too soon and charged in on the good days but when the bad days or moments snuck up on me... YIKES! where's my DH, where's my pillow, I want a glass of red wine, my house is a mess,I'm soooo tired, I need to wax my eyebrows,oh no there's a pregnant girl,AAARGH! Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!:cry:

And the beat goes on, keep dancing my lovely friends!

praying and wishing for new dreams and BFP's for all of you!

Hi lovely ladies.....I am so confused at the moment. I took a pg test 2 weeks to the day from my ectopic surgery and I still have a 2nd line.....that wouldn't bother me by itself, but I took another one today and it is darker.......WTH is going on???????? I am not going to take another one until Monday, but I am trying to figure out what my body is doing--------SO FRUSTRATING

:flower: hi amos!

I am so sorry you're frustrated! you know better than I what I roller coaster ride this is:wacko:

Obviously, I can't know forsure what's happening but from scrolling around the threads here I understand that often HcG can potentially hang around for a couple of weeks and create bizarre test results. Unless you can get your Dr. to do some blood tests to track the quantitative HcG levels (tested in 48 hour intervals to see if dropping/climbing?) you'll just have to wait it out for another week or two and see if AF shows her smelly face.

All things are possible and easy for me to say 'ride the wave' but...hang in there sweetness. Everything will come right:hugs:

Thanks Groovy....I think I ovulated yesterday so hopefully I am at least on the right track!!!
So sorry AF was so nasty to you.....I think we should beat her down so she can't come back for at least oh, I don't know- 9 months or so!!!

:rofl: sounds perfect!

bet we could get a lot of women around here to join a :ninja:gang with that purpose

Hi all! The PMA is coming back nice and strong! I was so excited yesterday that we could BD again, and last night, gave it a try but ended up in tears ;-(. It just felt wrong, emotionally more than physically, guess I wasn't quite ready yet...luckily my DP is fab and understanding!
Spencer - I gave it all up the month before my bfp! It was much more "natural" and spontaneous and worked, good luck!
Nise - I know, it's confusing, huh?! I got the bfp a month after I stopped doing acupuncture, so am not sure if it did it or not! And your chart is looking more impressive by the month, I'd hang it out another few months to see how it goes! I won't go back immediately, was thinking of giving it 4 months or so on our own, no temps, nothing, then go back to acu if needed. I understand why your FS said that about the hsg, really for lots of us (golden girls) I think it's just a waiting game, waiting to conceive and waiting for a good egg!
glitter - I still cry on some days, but think it's healing and part of the process. Don't rush in too soon!

Bella - I also had a yeast infection and pain on one side. I happened to have a follow up appointment with my Dr. at two weeks post DnC (when I was having that pain) and upon examining me she said I was more than likely OV'ing and I think she was right 'cus exactly two weeks later...AF. It was really gutting 'cus I hoped for another BFP but trying to stay positive and be thankful for return to healthy 28 day cycle.

Yeah it might've been, I heard O pains can be stronger after mc, hope it wasn't tho as was treating for yeast and so no BD! I have that thought of a first month bfp in my head too, but trying to not get hung up on it, esp with the infections and all, would be pretty hard to do! I should put a mark in my calendar so I can be somewhat aware of when af might show up! Glad you're finishing up your first af and can get back at it! :hugs:

Yeah, ill join that gang too......can get my own back on her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"