'Older Mums' buddies thread!

Beautiful picture, he looks like he has grown! He really is super cute.

Awww, Andrew looks so adorable in that picture!

OMG He is handsome! Wow! So cute you just want to kiss his whole face!

:hugs:

BIG NEWS!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Andrew was promoted from the NeoNatal ICU to the High-Dependency room last night, he's doing that well!!!!

Wow Marley what a fab picture, Andrew's so cute! Glad to hear he's moved on from the neo natal unit too. :hugs:

Just been reading loads of this thread Andrew is gorgoeus... What program is he going to be in and do you know when it's going to be on....couldn't find it in the th:thumbup.
Best wishes for him but luck seems to be holding his hand and i'm sure in the pic hes sqeezing his little hand to keep it with him.

Wow that's brilliant news, so glad to hear that Andrew is doing so well! You must be over the moon!!

hi deej23 - congratulations on your pregnancy!

Andrew is making such amazing progress. That's wonderful!

oh isnt he just lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a star too doing so well!!!!

OMG whoever asked about dungarees - THEY ARE HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! They arrived this morning and I havent taken them off since (nor I think will I for the next five months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I've been babysitting the twins all day today - they are so gorgeous!! I really can't believe that I'll have a baby of my own in 2 months!

Vicky - What do these dungarees look like? I'm interested to know more. I've spent the whole day hoiking my trousers up and flashing my bum every time I bend down. Aghhhhhhh :hissy:

Pol - I was the same with my niece on Saturday night. She's just under 3 months and I find it amazing that I too shall have a little one of my own. Makes me all emotional.

:happydance: Big day for me today - I finally bought some baby things; a swaddling blanket, a pair of scratch mittens and some bibs. Hoorah!! I was starting to think I'd never do it!! I nearly cried though, it makes me so emotional being around babies and baby things. I really need to get a grip of myself!! :haha:

Marleys - WOW! Andrew looks GORGEOUS and I'm thrilled to hear that he's doing so well, such great news.

I'm struggling to get on here at the moment.Being back at work is taking up most of my time and as soon as I get home I hit the sofa - will have to invest in wifi because getting up the stairs to use the computer is just too much hard work.

Vicky - I may just invest in some dungarees!

Meerkat - how lovely to be buying things. I'm holding off until after my 20 week scan and the results of bloods, etc. I saw some beautiful wellies today that looked like penguins and I nearly cried! My OH looked at me like I was insane!

Have a good week everyone! xx

Vicky - I think everyone at work would start laughing if I showed up in overalls, but I can definitely see where they would be comfortable. Luckily I haven't needed to buy any clothes yet, but I get the feeling it's not too far off before my jeans start getting tight.

Vicky - What do these dungarees look like? I'm interested to know more. I've spent the whole day hoiking my trousers up and flashing my bum every time I bend down. Aghhhhhhh :hissy:

THEY ARE FAB - they look fine as far as I am concerned - I wear them with my uggs lol rolled up to 3/4 length. I was a bit self conscious at first but they look perfectly decent - ok not my first fashion choice but will save the skinny jeans and stilleto boots for next year :winkwink:

If you want me to send you a pic let me know xxxxxxxxxxx

Vicky - I think everyone at work would start laughing if I showed up in overalls, but I can definitely see where they would be comfortable. Luckily I haven't needed to buy any clothes yet, but I get the feeling it's not too far off before my jeans start getting tight.

ha yes indeed - I work from home so dont have the whole office malarky to consider. God knows how I would cope I was in maternity trousers at 7 weeks (bleedy twins lol)

Something to make you grin, ladies ...

As I sat on the postnatal ward, bored out of my mind and trying anything to pass the time, I realised that there would be no point me attending my scheduled antenatal classes in September & October - which included a tour of the delivery unit!

It was an entertaining phone call, as I explained my reasons for cancelling them ..... "No, it's not that I'm choosing not to attend, it's just that I'm sat in Ward 66 right now, already having had my baby weeks earlier than planned" :rofl:

Now I have to go onto umpteen websites where I've registered for baby information - I'm still getting emails that say "You are 32 weeks pregnant" !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->