'Older Mums' buddies thread!

Hi ladies,

finally getting round to posting a couple of photos of my beautiful boy.

The first one is me and him in the hospital when he was just one day old, the others were taken at home when he was about 4 days old. I love the one of him sucking his thumb, he was so chuffed when it ended up in his mouth, he doesn't have the co-ordination to put it in his mouth on purpose but he always has his hands up towards his mouth (as you can see in the third picture) and he was so delighted with himself when the thumb ended up in there!!

Attachments

• 020 one day old.jpg
    020 one day old.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 040 with daddy.jpg
    040 with daddy.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 043 4 days old.jpg
    043 4 days old.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 047 sucking his thumb.jpg
    047 sucking his thumb.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
Polaris he is just the cutest little man!! He is so teeny tiny, congrats again and thanks for sharing.

He is so cute with the hat and thumb, and congrats on the weight gain! :thumbup: Finlay is desperately trying to get his thumb, but it's curled under his fingers and he can't quite work out how to uncurl it yet, so he just shoves his whole fist in his mouth instead :dohh: :rofl:

Marleys - happy "coming home" day :)

well looking at all you and yr news has given me hope as im 41 in may and TTC good luck yo you all

HI THERE GOOD LUCK TOO YOU, IM 40 AND NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET PREGNANT AGAIN AS HAD LOTS OF PROBLEMS BEFOREHAND BUT HERE I AM 15 WEEKS SHOCKED AMAZED OVERWHELMED, IT CAN HAPPEN :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

finally getting round to posting a couple of photos of my beautiful boy.

The first one is me and him in the hospital when he was just one day old, the others were taken at home when he was about 4 days old. I love the one of him sucking his thumb, he was so chuffed when it ended up in his mouth, he doesn't have the co-ordination to put it in his mouth on purpose but he always has his hands up towards his mouth (as you can see in the third picture) and he was so delighted with himself when the thumb ended up in there!!

:kiss:TOO YOU BOTH HE IS GORGEOUS CONGRATULATIONS XXXXX

Thanks ladies, I guess the 400 diapers for the 1st month I had written down, might not be that far off the mark.
Polaris, he's adorable!!

Well well I go away for a couple months come back and Wham Yeah Polaris!!!!
He is just beautiful! Hope it all went well!

So I was just wondering if I might could come back and join you all????

I got my BFP this am well actually two days ago but waited until today as wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke. LOL

Woohoo, Csunshine, I am so delighted for you!!! Hope you have a really smooth and stress-free pregnancy this time round!

I got my BFP this am well actually two days ago but waited until today as wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke. LOL

congrats darlin so happy for u:happydance:XXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome back Csunshine - Glad to have you here!

It's so nice to be back! I just now am the nervous nellie about the next few months. :wacko: going crazy thinking about it. :dohh: I have decided that I'm just not going to think about it and just move forward!

hi csunshine congrats on the :bfp:

polaris, thomas is just so cute!

once again the kids are up super early and i am up with them. oh has the week off 2 and i was hoping he would give me a lie in 1 day but hey that's obviously not going 2 happen! not fair! i work full time 2 and could do with the rest 2 but he's the 1 in bed til whatever time he choses 2 rise! ok rant over! hope u all have a nice day xxx

Whoop whoop welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW Polaris he is lovely!!!!

I hope you are all well ladies - its Friday yay!!! We HAVE to clear out the nursery this weekend as we are picking up the cots and loads of stuff the following saturday and have nowhere to put it atm. Although I am having a go at the salt dough nursery decs (thread on third tri) too so not a clue when I will get time to do them lol.

I cant believe I am in third tri already, my hospital bag is full already ekkk and I still have loads on my list ekkkk. I am all scared about labour today - until two weeks ago Fynn was sideways so it was c section we were heading for so I did all my research and got my head round that - now the little whatsit has moved head down like Sam so its natural a go go atm :wacko: I am not sure how I feel about either option really I would far rather a clone did it for me hehehehehhehe

love to all hope you are well.......

Hi everyone,

Andrew is home. And we've made it through the first night! :happydance:

I'm probably going to duck out of this thread for a while now (hoping I'll be too busy), but I will keep the Premmie thread updated with his progress if any of you want to keep track.

Thanks for all your lovely help and support, and best of luck to you all :D

PS - cute photos Polaris!

Fantastic news Marley I'm so happy for you - Welcome home Andrew!!:happydance::happydance:

C-Sunshine congratulaions good to see you back - hoping this one is a sticky one for you xxx

Congrats Marleys and well done Andrew :happydance:

Don't forget to let us know when the programme is on, OK? :)

Marley that's wonderful news! YEAH for Andrew!!! Hope your days are busy and nights are restful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->