older yummy mummy thread (30+)

owen tries to pull himself up using the legs of the high chair, the knobs on the drawers etc! :haha: he gets really frustrated and cries when he can't do it!

We've really only baby proofed the living room and it has carpet. If he was walking around the rest of the house, I'm sure his feet would be quite dirty.
The jury is still out on which will be first, his first tooth or his first step.
He gets around so well and can walk holding my hand, but we've also finally seen a hint of swollen gum in the bottom front too. Time will tell.

wow! 1 year :hugs: it really flies by doesnt it! Are you planning a party for her?
yes he's an active little fellow, I cant turn my back for a minute now. He stands holding onto stairgates chattering away to himself :haha:.

Yes, we are having a party for her on the 27th ( with a cupcake theme) I sent out the invites yesterday !!

Maybe, I think LO look for every peice of dirt cause Emily's knee's and socks are dirty at the end of the day..and I try to sweep/mop every other day:wacko:

I'm still in a state of disbelief - who let my Alyssa grow up? She'll be 2 on the 15th :cry:

Need to think about a special day for the 3 of us....

Sneaks up on you, doesn't it. I should probably think about Gabriel's first birthday someday soon.
BTW - We have a tooth! :happydance:

Anna - time flies doesn't it? Hope you think of something nice to do!!! Though I'm sure she'll enjoy whatever you do with her :)

Time just seems to slip on by doesn't it, Anna ?!?! I am sure where you plan to do with her will make her happy !!

Seity, Ya for a tooth:happydance: He might surprise you and break a few more now that he's got that ball rolling.

I am starting to plan Emily's first birthday party ( we are having an open house on the 27th) I can hardly beleive it's been a year already:cry:

seity - :wohoo: for the tooth. owen has managed to cut 6 in 2 weeks :wacko:

Blimey maybe! 6 in 2 weeks! :shock:

seity - yay for Gabriels tooth!

Anna - I'm sure she'll have a lovely day whatever you do x

future - I'm constantly amazed how fast it all goes :( :hugs:

Alex has his first settling in session at nursery without me tomorrow morning. He's got really clingly lately and I just know he'll cry and cry :(

Thanks ladies.
maybe - 6 in 2 weeks - oh my! I'd prefer to take it a little slower than that. :argh:

i was wondering when he was going to cut a tooth as dylan had cut a tooth by 5 months and erin by 4 months. guess he's been making up for lost time :rofl: not a pleasant 2 weeks tho :wacko: hope there'll be a little break now!

amy - hope alex was ok at nursery today :hugs:

Thanks maybe, it went better than I thought. I cant believe I'll be back at work next week, especially as its for a dead job!

Alex stood for a couple of seconds without holding on today! :shock: I was amazed :cloud9:

Yay Alex!
Gabriel has been getting better and better at standing. He's started practicing it a lot. Letting go of things and balancing on his own. :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Ya, Alex:happydance::happydance:

It won't be long now and he will be cruisin'.

hehe, crusing petrifies me! I already feel I have to keep my eyes glued on him :haha: I'm just wondering when he'll exhaust himself enough to sleep through the night [-o< seity - has Gabriel tried any steps without holding on? x

A3my - He's taken a step without holding on while cruising along the couch and sometimes he'll sort of dive towards us as well. He's definitely pushing his limits.

Seity - how exciting! Babies just dont have any fear do they! Alex nearly nose-dived off the bed after the cat today :dohh:

Gabriel tries to nose dive off the bed every day. He actually did manage it just before Christmas and scraped his nose up. :dohh: He doesn't comprehend gravity despite all the tumbles he's managed already.

Seity :dohh: I wonder when it clicks that some things are dangerous!?

I'm back at work tomorrow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->