older yummy mummy thread (30+)

I bet you do, a BFN is like a kick in the stomach :hugs::hugs: have you got any AF signs? x

I am still crampy, tender breasts, killer headache, and exhausted.... so who knows? :shrug:

If still no AF this time next week, I have a CB digi test squirreled away.

they could be early pregnancy signs too couldnt they! I was sure AF was on its way when I got pregnant with Alex (and I got pregnant with him on cerazette! :winkwink: x

it's not over til af shows. fingers crossed you get a bfp soon. if your cycle is irregular you could've ov later than you thought.

Anyhow... how are you all today? Our gorgeous kidlets been up to anything funny? :haha:

x

Anyhow... how are you all today? Our gorgeous kidlets been up to anything funny? :haha:

x

:hugs: sorry she got ya:cry:

Emily is into everything now but the only funny thing she is starting to do ( since we must say no-no a million times a day ) is point her finger and shake her head no...little bugger :haha:

:rofl: Alyssa says "no, no, no" like a line in one of her favourite books, Monkey Puzzle.

A3my, as you know it will happen fast. I found with Emily 9 months old was the "awaking". Suddlenly she noticed she could move , yell and do things independently like feeding herself:dohh:.. and it was gotten busier since then.

How you all find the time to be on the computer ? We have ours in the livingroom ( our main area) but now that Emily is mobile I find she is either on my lap and I am typing with one finger:haha: or if I happen to get a minute because she is occupied with something I will dash on to the computer for a quick minute. If she does notice me here she crawls over and tried to press that pretty green button on the modium...and shuts the whole thing down:dohh:
It's not like I want to spend the day on-line but more than a minute at a time would be nice !
I find she doesn't like to entertain herself for long, is that normal at her age ?

future - I give up trying to go on the computer in the day :haha: I have a laptop and Alex either dribbles all over the keyboard or pushes the screen up and down or presses on the keys until it goes "BRRRRRRRRRRR" :haha: sometimes I grab a sneaky peak when he's snoozing :winkwink:.

future - i have my laptop in the living room and flit on for a few mins from time to time!

anna - sorry :witch: got you. good luck for this cycle :hugs:

quote of the day from my 5 year old 'Look mum i can do a bogey bubble!' :sick: nice dylan :dohh:

I work in IT, so I'm on a computer all day. Then I come home and I have a laptop that I can pop on with now and then. It's up out of reach for now, but I keep having to move it farther and farther from the edge of the end table and I expect it won't be long now before no place is safe.

I cant believe its the last day of January already! Where did the time go?! Alex is now pulling up to stand all the time, my house must be so grubby, his little socks are filthy by the end of the day! x

Wow, he's pulling up on his own already:thumbup: Emily has only started in the last month or so getting onto her knee's to try and reach something out of her reach !!
I can hardly beleive she is going to be 1 yr in less than a month:dohh:

wow! 1 year :hugs: it really flies by doesnt it! Are you planning a party for her?
yes he's an active little fellow, I cant turn my back for a minute now. He stands holding onto stairgates chattering away to himself :haha:.

I cant believe its the last day of January already! Where did the time go?! Alex is now pulling up to stand all the time, my house must be so grubby, his little socks are filthy by the end of the day! x

:haha: am glad i'm not the only one whose kids end up with grubby socks by the end of the day :rofl: it seems to happen even just after i have swept and mopped :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->