older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Good luck at work tomorrow. Remember to enjoy your adult time ;)

Hi future - we're OK. I hate being back at work :( I miss Alex all the time and its made worse becasue the company I work for is exiting the site where me and DH work so we will both lose out jobs :( hopefully things can only get better :thumbup: how are things with you? :flower:

hi we're off to the UK for a long weekend tomorrow. we're there for 3 nights. we're going to leeds as my sil is studying at uni there so we get to shop and see her at the same time :thumbup: got to go now as owen is tired and wants boobie!

:hi: Hope everyone's okay. A3my :hugs: I'm sorry about work... but you're right - things can only get better! :flower:

Err... not much new here except AF is late..... :blush: Too scared to test for fear of a negative though.

Since AF returned when Alyssa was 3 months old, my cycles have normally been 25-26 days. Once I had a 23 day cycle, once a 30 day cycle. Today is CD34.....

eeek exciting!!! how are you feeling? any possible symptoms? x

I've been feeling waves of nausea at random times over the past week or so, one of which hit me in the middle of a very delicious dinner tonight and made me stop eating. I've also been exhausted (but have been chalking that up to the fact that I still get up at least once during the night to nurse my toddler), and I've been feeling crampy and bloated and have had lower backache and slight breast tenderness - which have all made me feel on a daily basis that AF is due to start. I don't know if I can switch my brain off to this for much longer, and how many more days with no AF I can wait before I break out that Clearblue digi sitting in our bathroom....

Hi tempie :wave: how are you?

anna - you should :test: I know you dont want to de dissapointed but you might have the best surprise!! :hugs:

Anna:hugs: but is there any reason why your so late ?? I hate it when :witch: plays tricks with you :grr:

tempie:wave: Welcome

A3my:hugs2: my goodness, how stressful for you. I beleive in positive thoughts so IT IS going to get better for you , sweetie

AFM, we had the in-laws here last week:wine: and a 1st Birthday party for Emily yesterday :fool:so I am exhausted:sleep:

:hugs:anna - so sorry to hear that hun :hugs: any sign of AF? hope you are ok xxx

future - belated Happy birthday to Emily :cake::flower: hope you all had a lovely time. Thank you so much for the positivity, even positive vibes like yours help :hugs:

well I've finally got a virus off my laptop so I can post again :happydance: not much news, I have had an agency interview and I have a telephone interview on Monday - both of which were very unexpected surprises. good practice even if I dont get the job.

I hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

hi everyone. we were away in uk for a few days. a lovely treat!

anna - sorry about :bfn:

future - happy belated bday to emily.

tempie - hi!

Oh, good luck Am3y:thumbup: Were you looking for work or just dabbling ?

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes..can't hardly beleive a year has past:cry:

Attachments

• P1060347.jpg
    P1060347.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
haha, fab picture :flower: - Well i applied for a couple of jobs in different fields to what i do so i have no experience and I was just sort of testing the water i guess. I was very pleased to get called back! sh!tting myself over the telephone interview though :S

future - fab pic!!!

amy - good luck :hugs: i'm sure you'll be fab, though i know i'd be shitting myself too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->