older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Happy Mother's day to you ladies in the UK..:hugs:

We don't celebrate ours ( Canada, U.S.A) till the second Sunday of May:happydance:

Hi everyone! Wanted to stop by and see how everyone was. All is great here :flower:

Thank you so much! I'm still :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: and haven't stopped smiling since Monday night!
x

Anna - whoop whoop whoop!!! :happydance::happydance: congratulations!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!!!! :happydance::happydance: I'll add you as a friend on facebook too - I'm Amy Warr.

How is everyone else? I've been stewing with rage a bit to night thanks to a shitty email from someone at work but I feel better now I've had a cold beer. I've only got until 10th may and then I am redundant so I wont have to deal with this person anymore. i'm still job searching but there's nothing around and I dont want to relocate. Hopefully something will crop up

Congrats Anna! Nice age gap too.

amy fingers and toes crossed that you find something soon :hugs:

anna i sent you a friend request :thumbup:

seity are you on fb?

ah never spotted this thread before. my name is Lou, im 38 (aghhhhhhhh) but feel 60. nicole is our 2nd, had my son Kyle 13 yrs ago. married 7yrs (had to ask my son there), together 19yrs i think. and no im not having anymore, although i said that too after i had my son hmmmmmmmm

Hi can I join you. I'm Anna. I'm 30 (nearly 31). Mummy to Kate 14 months and hopefully one day one more. X

hi raggydoll and lou :wave:

anna - how are you feeling with the pregnancy? hope the dreaded morning:sick: hasn't got you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->